+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is the United States still a British Colony?

Well, is it? zg
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Default Startling Facts

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Well, is it? zg
    I'm not a lawyer, but he does bring some startling facts to our attention. Could it be? I hope we have some lawyers on board to help ferret out this stuff.

The more I read the Zen Zone, the more I become cognizant of the fact that my entire education has been the learning of a carefully crafted set of facts that some few with means have formally approved for my indoctrination.

This same thread has always run through our culture. Consider the Electoral College which is tantamount to saying that the people really should not be trusted with the final decision of who will be their President. No, Electors, who have the power to change their vote from what the citizens want and voted for, are the ones make that final decision. From the beginning, the aristocrats of our society, now it appears going all the way back to England, have not trusted the common man to decide his own fate through a truely democratic government.

And as if we didn't always know--it's not the principle, it's the money of the thing.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    I'm not a lawyer, but he does bring some startling facts to our attention. Could it be? I hope we have some lawyers on board to help ferret out this stuff.
    Lawyers are squires of foreign allegance (Esq. - The BAR) so few can be trusted.
    Here is the crux of the problem we face as slaves. The World Bankers Own us and are thugs and will not let us go. Most Countries are being run under Admirality Law (Martial Law). All lawyers are members of the Bar as such pledge an oath to the Bar. The Bar is controled by the bankers through Temple Bar in London England, thus they are pledging their allegence to the International Bankers, such as the Rothchilds. This means that when you walk into the Court Room the Judge, the Lawyers and the Prosecuters are all on the same team and put on a dog an pony show for you. This is how People get off with 6 months house arrest for beating someone to death, because the law is controled not by Parliment but by the Bankers. The Bankers run everything, now you know why there are so many lawyers that are politicians.
    FROM THE FREEDOM FILES
    The more I read the Zen Zone, the more I become cognizant of the fact that my entire education has been the learning of a carefully crafted set of facts that some few with means have formally approved for my indoctrination.
    It appears my work here is done. zg
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

You are absolutely correct. How extremely sinful for the Vatican to treat you that way.
    Dogma schmogma

The more I read the Zen Zone, the more I become cognizant of the fact that my entire education has been the learning of a carefully crafted set of facts that some few with means have formally approved for my indoctrination. Consider the Electoral College which is tantamount to saying that the people really should not be trusted with the final decision of who will be their President. No, Electors, who have the power to change their vote from what the citizens want and voted for, are the ones make that final decision. From the beginning, the aristocrats of our society, now it appears going all the way back to England, have not trusted the common man to decide his own fate through a truely democratic government.
    Back in the day, we almost had the Monsignor starting to believe this zzone anti-government insanity!

Back in the day, we almost had the Monsignor starting to believe this zzone anti-government insanity!
    I probably still believe the same thing. Our government, or rather the aristocrats who control it, has always been a bit paternalistic, saving us commoners from ourselves, from making a big mistake, like voting for an Independent. Just look at how the Rep party out-maneuvered the Tea Party in order to maintain their power over conservatives. Had they instead rallied behind the Tea Party, we would not have 4 more of BHO, but they gave up having a conservative in the White House in order to keep the reins of the Republican Party in their hands, and not bow to the wishes of grass root conservatives. A sign of how important the Tea Party really is is the great lengths to which the liberal machine went to demonize it, for instance, by repeatedly calling it racist, when nothing could be further from the truth. Personally, I'd rather have Sarah Palin in the White House than the jive turkey we have in there now. Her only sin was being pushed into the national spotlight prematurely. She was twice the man as the man who drafted her.

Now I know I'll have a lot of enemies.
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

I probably still believe the same thing. Our government, or rather the aristocrats who control it, has always been a bit paternalistic, saving us commoners from ourselves, from making a big mistake, like voting for an Independent. Just look at how the Rep party out-maneuvered the Tea Party in order to maintain their power over conservatives. Had they instead rallied behind the Tea Party, we would not have 4 more of BHO, but they gave up having a conservative in the White House in order to keep the reins of the Republican Party in their hands, and not bow to the wishes of grass root conservatives. A sign of how important the Tea Party really is is the great lengths to which the liberal machine went to demonize it, for instance, by repeatedly calling it racist, when nothing could be further from the truth. Personally, I'd rather have Sarah Palin in the White House than the jive turkey we have in there now. Her only sin was being pushed into the national spotlight prematurely. She was twice the man as the man who drafted her.

Objection! Brother Aslan has used a well-known racist slur. Impeach him!... Well then, If he can do it, so can I.

Name:  clinton88.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  32.6 KB

That above in bold is a very confusing sexist sentence. Pelosi does not like it. Next you'll be saying about the grizzly-shooting Palin: she's got a pair.

You may now bow to your true leader. He has a pair...

Name:  quee.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  80.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Objection! Brother Aslan has used a well-known racist slur. Impeach him!... Well then, If he can do it, so can I.

Even if she really is a man, I find the image very distasteful.

It's Bill's cigar, right? That looks like a very distasteful cigar. Look at it. Brother Aslan will be along shortly for another opinion.

Sorry to burst you bubble, Katzenjammer Kid, but

From the Urban Dictionary--

1. jive turkey
    a. One who speaks as though they know what they're talking about...though they do not. b. a bullshitter.

2.jive turkey
    The most insulting word in the english dictionary.
    I about shot John after he called me a jive turkey, but it turns out he really only called me a c**k s**ker.
    by Lane Stith March 11, 2008

3. jive turkey
    its an old 70's term used to describe someone who thinks they're kool or hott but really isn't.
    "That guy is such a jive turkey!"
    by AlabamaGurl October 18, 2003

4. jive turkey
    1. Someone who's full of shit, an idiot, or likes to run linux even though they can't make the sound work.
    2. Turkey slow roasted in artificial jive flavoring.
    1. Jim: Linux is so much better than windows even though I can't make the sound work.
    Me: Shut yo mouth, fuckin Jive Turkey.
    2. Damn that be some good Jive Turkey, pass the corn flakes.
    by Nettled October 21, 2003

5. Jive Turkey
    Jive Turkey was a derogatory slang word in African American Vernacular English (Ebonics), used to refer to someone who was unreliable, made empty promises, or who was full of bluster. Several funk groups in the late 1960s and 1970s used the term, particularly the Ohio Players in songs such as "Jive Turkey" on the album Skin Tight from 1974. The insult became widely known in the 1980s, particularly via television comedies (e.g., The Jeffersons). The term has been used by later television characters (e.g., Homer Simpson) in order to demonstrate that they are out of touch with modern youth trends, culture, and language. The term was also used in the film Semi-Pro starring Will Ferrell and in Weird Science starring Kelly LeBrock 1985. "Jive turkey" also garnered attention in the movie Trading Places. Jive turkey, however, was already falling into disuse when it was spoken by "hip" television characters in the 1970s, such as George Jefferson. Jive turkey is also a quick step dance in Germany in the 1930s.
    That Billy Madison sure is a jive turkey!

Or from the Slang Dictionary--

jive turkey
    noun
    a derogatory slang word used to refer to someone who was unreliable, made empty promises

"That jive turkey ditched me again."

Last edited on Dec 05 2012. Submitted by Teri B. from Suitland-Silver Hill, MD, USA on Nov 03 2004.
    term for a disliked person.

Not even a hint of a racial slur. Nice try, Jive Turkey, you're using that old liberal tool of calling someone something they're not in hopes that someone will believe it, as in, "That Tea Party is a racist organization!" You're a Jive Turkey, Mr. Katz, a dyed in the wool, real live Jive Turkey! Baaaa!
    Last edited by aslan; April 10th, 2014 at 09:54 AM.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

That above in bold is a very confusing sexist sentence. Pelosi does not like it. Next you'll be saying about the grizzly-shooting Palin: she's got a pair.

You may now bow to your true leader. He has a pair...

Attachment 27448
    Such disgusting reference to the British Royalty! You... you... you Jive turkey!
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Even if she really is a man, I find the image very distasteful.
    Careful, twinkle toes...
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Careful, twinkle toes...
    This settles it. Aslan's silence on the photo issue is him giving his tacit wink and nod of approval. The Lord has decreed it is neither racist nor objectionable. Nazi Jackboot moderators overruled again!

+ Reply to Thread