+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rudy called the "C" word on CNN

Default Rudy called the "C" word on CNN

"C" as in Coward. Although I suppose you could use it the other way too. After all the drag queen bit and everything.

My guess is that the 2008 election will involve surprises.

Rudy seems to have been dealt what could be a death blow on CNN recently: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU4Mlplw5ws

The surprise? Well at this point the GOP may be largely irrelevant in the 2008 presidential election. Likely lose significant numbers of seats in Congress, Senate and various states.

Who's gonna vote for a Coward in the general election? Who really likes Rudy anyway? Beyond that who has big enough pants in the race (besides Guiliani) to defeat the democratic Party candidate?

My prediction:

Ron Paul runs an effective third party campaign. Gives the Democratic Party nominee a run but he or she still wins.

Hillary Clinton is running strong but must garner more support from the Dem base. Her best asset is her "cheatin" husband Bill. The most popular figure in America. Now ain't that a switch compared to the Lewinski matter?

Actually even during the height of the sex "scandal" Bill Clinton's approval numbers were three times that of George W. Bush.

In fact Bill Clinton is almost playing the part of the real incumbent president supporting the nominee.

I mean, where is George W. Bush gonna be during the GOP Convention in 2008? Hiding behind a plant? jail could be a real possibility too thanks to Scott McClellan.

The GOP is dead folks. Almost surprised it's lasted as long as it has. But that in spite of my name I'm not stupid. Only the stupid people will be shocked by the burial of the GOP.

Dead meat.
    Last edited by AnIrishmannot2brite; November 21st, 2007 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnIrishmannot2brite View Post
    "My prediction:

Ron Paul runs an effective third party campaign. Gives the Democratic Party nominee a run ...

The GOP is dead folks. Almost surprised it's lasted as long as it has. But that in spite of my name I'm not stupid. Only the stupid people will be shocked by the burial of the GOP.

Dead meat.
    Wow, quite a prediction! Head to your nearest sports/election book NOW! zg
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Wow, quite a prediction! Head to your nearest sports/election book NOW! zg
    Done.

+ Reply to Thread