View Poll Results: Plus 5 T/C and you've got to urinate really badly. Do you:

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rathole your chips and fly to the bathroom?

2 40.00%
  • Pee your pants and bet the maximum you can afford?

3 60.00%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's a +5 TC, 2/3rds through a six deck shoe...

Default It's a +5 TC, 2/3rds through a six deck shoe...

And you've really really really go to take a leak. Like near burst bladder.

Do you

Quote Originally Posted by AnIrishmannot2brite View Post
    And you've really really really go to take a leak. Like near burst bladder.

Do you
    It DEPENDS.
    That's what coin buckets are for.
    Harolds Club RENO OR BUST

Quote Originally Posted by bj bob View Post
    It DEPENDS.
    That's what coin buckets are for.
    Heh heh heh.

I've used that punchline with the gag: "Does grandpa still have that bladder problem"? DEPENDS!

I'm terrible at wonging in but maybe that's because I just play for really low minimum stakes. However i will take a long bathroom break if the shoe goes south in the middle to end. try and time my entrance to some time around the shuffle.

So what way you go in the poll Bob?

Quote Originally Posted by AnIrishmannot2brite View Post
    Heh heh heh.

I've used that punchline with the gag: "Does grandpa still have that bladder problem"? DEPENDS!

I'm terrible at wonging in but maybe that's because I just play for really low minimum stakes. However i will take a long bathroom break if the shoe goes south in the middle to end. try and time my entrance to some time around the shuffle.

So what way you go in the poll Bob?
    I would put a max. bet out and tell the dealer I really have to go potty, but can't wait to play the hand, so tell her to leave the hand stand on any stiff, double on any dealer 5-6 with any 8-11, and put any wins in front of my seat until I return. That should blow their minds!
    Harolds Club RENO OR BUST

If ever there is a good time to spill your drink on the table,this is it.Cards will be there when you get back,or you can even just stay and have an excuse for your wet pants.
    Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out just how far one can go.

We cannot direct the wind, we can only adjust our sails.

This thread should belong in "Advanced techniques"...

Good one Bob!

where is the "leave chips on table and go to the bathroom"? and also, how would that be ratholing? ratholing is different from just picking up your chips

Leaving your chips on the table is not an option because play will go on without you and you'll lose the chance to bet into the positive shoe.
    Spilling a drink will cause the game to shut down for a few minutes while they dry out the spots.Unless you get too many cards wet,and they decide just to introduce a new deck-in which case you've made an enemy of any card counter at the table.
    Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out just how far one can go.

We cannot direct the wind, we can only adjust our sails.

Quote Originally Posted by shadroch View Post
    Leaving your chips on the table is not an option because play will go on without you and you'll lose the chance to bet into the positive shoe.
    Spilling a drink will cause the game to shut down for a few minutes while they dry out the spots.Unless you get too many cards wet,and they decide just to introduce a new deck-in which case you've made an enemy of any card counter at the table.
    i know you wouldnt get to bet, but what im saying is that when you go to the bathroom, "ratholing your chips" doesnt make any sense, as 1. thats not ratholing, and 2. most people leave their chips at the table.. im just being technical saying that choice 1 should have been "go to the bathroom".. this is an example of me asking a question by making a statement.. im asking isnt ratholing where you take a few chips from the pile in front of you to trick the pit into thinking you have won less than you actually have? i already know the answer to that, but im not 100% sure, and perhaps ratholing just means "putting chips in your pocket" regardless of if its obvious or not
    Last edited by SilentBob420BMFJ; November 15th, 2007 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob420BMFJ View Post
    i2. most people leave their chips at the table
    That's debatable.

In my opinion, ratholing could be heading to the bathroom with $500 in chips, then returning to the table with $450.

+ Reply to Thread