+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Reason JFK Jr. Was Murdered

Default The Reason JFK Jr. Was Murdered

There is an interesting body of discussion/evidence that supports the involvement of Bush Sr. in JFK's assassination. zg

---------------------
    The Reason JFK Jr Was Murdered

From John Hankey
    RENSE | 9-12-7

I've been engaging in an email correspondence with a health food store owner in Utah named True Ott, regarding John Kennedy Jr.'s final days. Ott says that John Jr. was murdered because he had come into possession, through Ott, of thorough and conclusive proof of George Bush Sr.'s direct involvement in the assassination of JFK. Ott says John was preparing to publish the information. The story Ott tells is incredible, and I certainly did not believe it the first time I heard it. However,...I've investigated and found that Ott is well known and respected nationally in the health food community. Ott is also listed on the Sierra Club and NRDC websites for the activism he claims brought him to the attention of George magazine. He has an important reputation as a respected environmental and health activist that is not helped by spreading ridiculous stories; and he assures me he wouldn't jeopardize his reputation like this if the story weren't true. You be your own judge as you read, below, what he said.

...more - http://rense.com/general78/reas.htm
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    There is an interesting body of discussion/evidence that supports the involvement of Bush Sr. in JFK's assassination. zg
    Bush Sr. is the only person in America who "can't remember" where he was when JFK was shot. Photos prove he was there and some say that documents show that he was involved with both Oswald and CIA. zg
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

In many ways, I wish I had never opened it. It was a true "Pandora's Box", and I was shocked to read its contents. It was "file #5" of a group of 7 files called the "Gemstone" files. I don't know what the other six files contained, but this one was a literal ball-buster. It was the FULL STORY of the CIA-planned and executed contract "hit" of John Fitzgerald Kennedy, president of the United States . It was full of very complete specifics, including such things as photostats of cancelled checks, travel vouchers, orders on CIA letterhead, personnel "lists" of participants, disposition of witnesses and evidence, etc. The problem was, I recognized the names of many of the key men who participated in the assassination, as well as the massive cover-up that followed.

what kind of idiot would release documents like those without first making copies?

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post

what kind of idiot would release documents like those without first making copies?
    "A. True Ott PhD" wrote:

The original file went down with John's plane (at least that is what I was told).

The copied file sent to my D.C. attorney is simply not available - my immediate family is at risk - giving it to others would violate the "detente" agreement - columnist Jack Anderson evidently saw the file 5 or 6 years ago, and even he refused to open pandora's box. Best to let sleeping dogs lie - the truth is that the crime cartel running this country is simply too big and too powerful for the common man to fight. [Emphasis added.]

So, if the story is true, chances are the file will eventually come to light.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

So, if the story is true, chances are the file will eventually come to light.
    C'mon man, this has been going on since '63.

if this Ott character was so interested that the truth be known, he should have written a book about it. (he has written a book about mormons, and can tell a good story.) or sent it to every newswire.
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=true+ott

i would like to know more about the assassination of jfk myself, maybe his tale is pure gold. it just seems like a wild cock and bull story, as it will be very difficult to prove without a copy.

maybe george magazine has a copy?

his sister? jfk jr. would of have told his sister.(and provided proof) she hasnt come forward.

freakin teddy kennedy (the senator) would have been informed as well, he hasnt touched it. he had political and personal motivation to use this type of info. besides the clout to help verify it.

I rarely call bs here at the zz, but this one is a manufactured story if i ever heard one.

I rarely call bs here at the zz, but this one is a manufactured story if i ever heard one.
    There is more to the Bush/JFK connection than just Ott. zg
    ------------------
    Hunt's Deathbed Confession Reveals JFK Killers
    The Last Confession Of E. Howard Hunt -
    US government/CIA team murdered JFK

By Larry Chin
    Online Journal Associate Editor
    RENSE | 4-4-7

The April 5 issue of Rolling Stone features the deathbed confession of CIA operative and key Bay of Pigs/Watergate/Nixon administration figure E. Howard Hunt, The Last Confession of E. Howard Hunt by Erik Hedegaard. This piece is significant not only for its exploration of Hunt, but for breakthrough information that appears to thoroughly corroborate the work of key John F. Kennedy assassination researchers and historians.

-------------------
    Consider the career of George H.W. Bush. He was a Texas oilman (Zapata Oil) and a CIA operative, involved with the Bay of Pigs. Bush's name was found in the papers of George DeMohrenschildt, one of Lee Harvey Oswald's CIA handlers. As documented by Pete Brewton, author of The Mafia, the CIA and George Bush, Bush was deeply connected with a small circle of Texas elites tied to the CIA and the Mafia, as well as the Florida-based CIA/anti-Casto Cuban exile/ Mafia milieu As Richard Nixon's hand-picked Republican National Committee chairman, and later as CIA director, Bush constantly covered-up and stonewalled for his boss about Watergate, which itself (by the admission of Frank Sturgis and others) was a cover-up of the JFK assassination.

Tracking any of the individual CIA operatives involved with the Bay of Pigs, it is impossible to ignore or deny direct connections to George H.W. Bush and his crime family, across the Kennedy assassinations, covert operations in Indochina and, later, Latin America.
    -------------------------

HERE- http://www.rense.com/general76/hunt.htm

Who killed John-John?
    Division 4 team names Clintons, Bush 41, 43
    in JFK Jr. assassination

by Tom Flocco

“One of my family members was related to JFK Jr.‘s grandmother, and although it was not a blood relationship, I had at least a half dozen lengthy conversations with John during the years before he died. We liked each other and hit it off; so this was why John opened up to me and seemed to trust me regarding his future plans to run against either Hillary Clinton for the Senate or George W. Bush for the Presidency in 2000. John had many conversations with my relative; and he gave her permission to discuss his political aspirations with friends so this was not a closely held secret. But what was interesting was that John told me he was pretty sure he could win either of those races.” ("Delbert," former Interpol operative and CIA Division 4 team member)

Caldwell, New Jersey -- August 31, 2005 -- TomFlocco.com -- “I know I’m risking my life in allowing you to interview me; but I’m aware there is an operational grand jury and indictments regarding the White House, so now is the time. I‘m tired of knowing all the details and perpetrators of the murder of an innocent and good man without seeing justice. John’s death has caused tremendous trauma throughout the Kennedy family,“ said a 40ish ex-operative who consented to discuss the investigation and his part in writing the JFK Jr. plane crash preliminary and final reports authorized by the FBI.

...more - http://tomflocco.com/fs/PurgeTheEvil.htm
    Last edited by zengrifter; September 13th, 2007 at 10:33 PM.

C'mon man, this has been going on since '63.

if this Ott character was so interested that the truth be known, he should have written a book about it. (he has written a book about mormons, and can tell a good story.) or sent it to every newswire.
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=true+ott

i would like to know more about the assassination of jfk myself, maybe his tale is pure gold. it just seems like a wild cock and bull story, as it will be very difficult to prove without a copy.

maybe george magazine has a copy?

his sister? jfk jr. would of have told his sister.(and provided proof) she hasnt come forward.

freakin teddy kennedy (the senator) would have been informed as well, he hasnt touched it. he had political and personal motivation to use this type of info. besides the clout to help verify it.

I said "if" the story is true. I personally don't believe it is true. It was foggy and John was an inexperienced pilot. More experienced pilots back when it happened said they would not have been flying at night under foggy conditions. But if it is true, the facts will eventually come out.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

....his sister? jfk jr. would of have told his sister.(and provided proof) she hasnt come forward. freakin teddy kennedy (the senator) would have been informed as well, he hasnt touched it. he had political and personal motivation to use this type of info. besides the clout to help verify it.
    They all know the score, RFK Jr., MLK Jr. - Teddy's known since very early on - waddyathink Chappaquiddick was all about? zg
    Last edited by zengrifter; September 13th, 2007 at 09:33 PM.

Ted Kennedy. In the CIA files in the Don Bolles papers was the
    files on the framing of Ted Kennedy for the death of Marry Joe
    Kopechne at Chappaquiddick by the CIA
    Ok the Don Bolles papers, were the ones owned by the Quayle family. Dan Quayle bush's vp. I dont know exactly what this has to do with anything, but its not common knowledge either. Don Bolles was a journalist for the arizona republic, and was killed as a result of a car bomb,1 set off by alleged organized crime figures in 1976.2
    http://www.azcentral.com/specials/special01/
    http://www.ire.org/history/arizona.html
    the guy who was supposedly at the helm of the entire operation was Kemper Marley.
    http://www.americanmafia.com/Feature_Articles_219.html
    Take the recent example of Senator John McCann, Presidential candidate and Senator from Arizona.

Very few people outside the world of organized crime realize that the father of the Senator's wife is James W. Hensley.
    And who was James W. Hensley, you ask. He was an Arizona businessman who fell in with the wrong crowd a while back, and ended up taking the rap for a wheeler-dealer named Kemper Marley, Sr. over a liquor violation case back in 1948.
    then rewarded with a budweiser distributorship upon release. not bad for a year and a half?

1. a car bomb like the one intended for Frank Rosenthal
    http://www.frankleftyrosenthal.com/ you know, car bombs made by professionals for professionals.

2. the guys who went down for all this were contractors, plumbers and parking lot attendants. patsies. the common denominator is Kemper Marley, and meeting place Durants restaurant/bar. http://www.booksbyleo.com/jack_durant.html they were probably told they would get a big reward upon graduation from the joint like Jim Hensley. besides, what experience did any of them have making car bombs?

thing is, the main players had a connection to organized crime dating back to prohibition era.

I dont remember my main point of last night's post. (getting old)

sorry it looks a like a sack of broken eggs.
    Last edited by Brutus; September 14th, 2007 at 10:17 AM.

Ok the Don Bolles papers, were the ones owned by the Quayle family. yes Dan Quayle bush's vp.
    Dan Quayle's wife Marylin is the daughter of the founder of the John Birch Society, so the Quayle's know the score. zg

Default The Murder Of JFK Jr - Ten Years Later (Mossad Hit?)

The Murder Of JFK Jr - Ten Years Later

By Barry Chamish
    RENSE | 10-5-9

Barry Chamish is Israel's most contro-
    versial writer/investigative journalist

At 9:20 PM, July 16,1999, John Fitzgerald Kennedy Jr. radioed the tower at an airport near Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts announcing that he was preparing to land. Seconds after, his plane exploded in mid-air, and this was witnessed by several witnesses including a local newspaper reporter and an attorney. On board were his wife Caroline Bessette and her sister Lauren. Lauren's luggage was recovered miles from the crash site, an event that can only be caused by a mid-air explosion.

For reasons that would later become clear, search for the missing plane was delayed for 5 hours, when Pres. William "Bill" Clinton sent out the equivalent of the Sixth Fleet to find the wreckage, hide it and the bodies from the snoopy media, and though JFK Jr. was never in the Navy, and though the families did not consent, cremate the corpses, or evidence, and throw the ashes into the water in a quickly planned, elaborate, Navy funeral at sea.

Behind the scenes, a hokey cover story was concocted. The weather, which was perfect, became stormy. JFK Jr. had a gimpy leg. Reports by the FAA and FBI, both concluding foul play was involved, were buried, the arrival of Israeli PM Ehud Barak to Clinton's court the day before was given an alternative explanation...In fact JFK Jr.'s profound affect on Israel was never mentioned.

But it was huge. In the March, 1997 issue of his magazine, George, JFK Jr. became the only publisher of a major American publication to expose the conspiracy to murder Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin. His 13 page expose shook the Israeli establishment to it's foundations:

MORE- http://rense.com/general87/tenyrs.htm
    Last edited by zengrifter; October 5th, 2009 at 01:06 PM.

Default Nope .. not this time.

Nah.. I followed that one closely and saw the flight path/altitude deviations. The aircraft was out of control and was overspeeding (exceeding VNE). It was probably coming apart way before it hit the water. JR. was a victim of "Doctors Symdrome," i.e. more money than experience, enabling him to buy an aircraft above his experience level. He probably lost a primary flight instrument and didn't have the experience/training to handle it. He was flying in some very challenging conditions..no storm.. just visual conditions that will cause serious spatial disorientation. Lots of money, little experience, and a fairly high performance aircraft in challenging conditions = Headlines.

P.S.
    It's possible sabotage was involved, but not an explosive. No reason to believe it though.

LOL.. I will also say this... a "company" I once worked for was told by F. Lee Bailey, (He was representing the company during a Fed investigation). "Get rid of the airplane; I lose more clients that way!" ...
    Last edited by daddybo; October 5th, 2009 at 01:25 PM.
    There Is No Second Place Winner ...even if your not brusque and merely informative.

Quote Originally Posted by daddybo View Post
    Nah.. I followed that one closely and saw the flight path/altitude deviations. The aircraft was out of control and was overspeeding (exceeding VNE).
    re JFK Jr.

At the time his plane went down, I was living in Massachusetts. Kerryville. The state has gone under. On the particular day, I heard the news.

A reporter for The Vineyard Gazette who was on the island, was quoted as having seen the plane come down to land, and to have seen a flash on the plane. Next thing the plane went out of control and crashed into the sea below. He was quoted on the internet saying this.

Having been a reporter, and having seen many other events go down (I get put in these situations, to witness, etc.) I decided to call the reporter in question. Somehow, I quickly reached him.

He repeated the story.

Next, the article disappeared from the internet, and no more report was made on the news which included any of the information from the eye-witness reporter.

Next, I noticed this disappearance of the article, and called the reporter back.

All of a sudden he no longer existed.

I couldn't find him no matter what I did, despite my having spoken to him hours before.

Gone.

ZG, seriously, the Israel bashing is getting old...

+ Reply to Thread