+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to SHEEPLE-LAND!

Default Welcome to SHEEPLE-LAND!

"The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

"...We will come rejoicing bringing in the SHEEPLE!"

Last edited by zengrifter; September 4th, 2007 at 08:10 PM.
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    I wonder if it smells like butt there.
    Regards,

MDLBJ

Americans: Sheep to the Constitutional Slaughter?

An Interview with Judge Andrew Napolitano
    Brian Doherty | November 15, 2007 | REASON

Judge Andrew Napolitano is one of American media’s most tenacious defenders of Americans' rights. His official title at Fox News, where he appears regularly on Fox and Friends and The Big Story, is “Senior Judicial Analyst.” But at the often Bush-besotted network, the decidedly skeptical Napolitano thinks of himself more as “House Civil Libertarian.”

He’s the youngest life-tenured Superior Court judge in New Jersey history, and a former teacher of constitutional law at Seton Hall Law School. He also writes books alerting Americans to how their own government threatens their liberties, including The Constitution in Exile and Constitutional Chaos: What Happens When the Government Breaks Its Own Laws.Nick Gillespie interviewed Napolitano for our March 2005 issue.

Napolitano’s latest book is the pugnaciously and provocatively titled A Nation of Sheep. The book is certainly sharply critical of the Bush administration for its assaults on our freedom and privacy. But Napolitano also provides valuable historical context, showing there’s little new under the sun when it comes to the tendency of power to expand, even in a nation explicitly built to keep government powers as tiny oceans in a sea of individual rights.

He tells of Daniel Ellsberg’s brave stance against government wartime secrecy during Vietnam, former Ohio Congressman Clement Vallandigham's standing up to Abraham Lincoln (and subsequent arrest and banishment after a military commission trial for doing so), and Vermont Congressman Matthew Lyon’s arrest for insulting President John Adams.

MORE- http://www.reason.com/news/show/123496.html

Quote Originally Posted by mdlbj View Post
    I wonder if it smells like butt there.
    The smell of SHEEPLE-LAND? zg

I am not a sheeple. Baaaaaaaaaaa!

I am a peeple. Peeeeeeeeeeee!

Peeple p*ss on anyone who tries to take their rights away!
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post

Crowds 'pick leaders to follow'

MORE- http://www.zenzoneforum.com/showthread.php?t=9140
    Last edited by zengrifter; February 17th, 2008 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post

Did I say that? It must have been one of those energy drink propelled late nights!
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    "...We will come rejoicing bringing in the SHEEPLE!"

It's bringing in the sheaves, referring to the reaping of crops and is used in a symbolic sense in Christian song.

Sowing in the morning, sowing seeds of kindness,
    Sowing in the noontide and the dewy eve;
    Waiting for the harvest, and the time of reaping,
    We shall come rejoicing, bringing in the sheaves.

Refrain

Bringing in the sheaves, bringing in the sheaves,
    We shall come rejoicing, bringing in the sheaves,
    Bringing in the sheaves, bringing in the sheaves,
    We shall come rejoicing, bringing in the sheaves,

I know, because when I was a fledgling pool hustler in 1963 I heard this song on the car radio on a trip up to NYC. I thought they were singing, "Bringing in the cheese." At the time, it was commonplace for pool hustlers to talk about "bringing home the cheese," i.e., winning the cash. I sang this song all the way up the Jersey turnpike (with my cheese substitution) while my friend from the deep south was splitling a gut laughing, since he realized I had misinterpreted a song that was oh so familiar to him.

But, your point is well taken! Let us give up any last chance for becoming masters of our own fate. Down with freedom! (It's too hard to maintain anyway. All that vigilance and stuff.) Up with big daddy government! We will come rejoicing, turning in our WGD.*

* Weapons of Government Destruction
    Last edited by aslan; February 18th, 2008 at 08:10 AM.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

By: Ted Twietmeyer
    Mental Neutering, Ron Paul, and SHEEP

There seems to be an ongoing battle, a war of common sense and logic which many of us are tired and weary of fighting. There exists out there unseen by most a massive Bull-**** Machine (BSM.) It appears to run as though nuclear powered, continuously churning out more lies. Some of it comes from “Uncle Sam” – and some of it from pure ignorance. The output of the BSM isn’t just one pipe, but thousands of them which all appear to terminate at internet servers scattered all around the globe. And everyone wonders what happened to all that surplus internet bandwidth…

It can be incredibly difficult to find any single feeder-conveyor pipeline for this BSM. It reminds one of the Mississippi river, fed all along its path southward by countless streams and rivers. The giant BSM appears to be fed in the same way, with feeder conveyor belts and pipelines endlessly being uploaded from internet connections everywhere. These conveyor belts and internet pipes have endless crossover connections, like the plumbing nightmare shown below:

In Curly’s plumbing masterpiece in “A Plumbing We Will Go” - shortly before everything crashes through the floor. Shemp did this scene in the original version of this film.

This conveyor belt and plumbing nightmare that feeds the BSM is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. The web is swamped with endless spamming and BS get-rich-quick schemes. Did you notice that the volume of junk snail-mail in your real mailbox has greatly decreased? Now it’s all in moved into you in-box, in cyberspace. No printing costs required for the advertisers either.

Perhaps we might even coin a term here to describe this internet phenomenon of endless people believing endless BS, as “Mental Neutering.” This is when something is not what it appears to be - even when millions of internet readers won’t accept the truth when presented with facts. One example is the defrocked Mr.-law-and-order-Spitzer. It turned out he wasn’t about law and order after all. This is yet another great example of mental neutering in action. In fact, the defrocked governor should almost get an Oscar for his performance in fooling the public. Most likely The Decider at some point down the road will pardon Spitzer before leaving office in January 2009 (if we’re not under martial law yet.)

Arm-chair photo experts certainly had a field day with thousands of 9-11 photos and videos, many of which were taken by professional cameramen. There have been analysis of government released photos, and analysis of other’s analysis. Endless emails and websites postings created a level of mental activity so great, as to stagger the imagination. In this case, it was almost reverse mental neutering. Official government review committee (professional apologists) that wanted to believe and promote the big lie, and printed a big long-winded BS report on 9-11 to accomplish it.

Despite all that 9-11 mental activity, sheep will be sheep. Everyone rallied behind Ron Paul in massive numbers, as his supporters rallied about him in the traditional sheep-like manner with which they were raised. It is said that when sheep are stampeded and head toward a cliff, they will follow the sheep in front of them over the precipice. Ron Paul initially supported the truth about what happened in 2001, but then did a 180 when the heat was turned up on him by the media. He did it last year, and just did it again this year in another rant essay.

MORE- http://data4science.net/essays.php?EssayID=800

Ron Paul can't change his mind? If he does, it can only be because he succumbed to the heat? I'd hate to be in this guy's government. Any dissension and you're automatically labeled. Talk about mind control. This guy Twietmeyer would have done well as a church official during the Spanish inquisition.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

+ Reply to Thread