+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You CAN take it with you!

Default You CAN take it with you!

I decided that this needed its own thread. I waited a long time to share it here. zg
    -----------------------------
    Excerpt from LB’s Unpublished Memoirs –

(Washington DC circa 1991)

You CAN take it with you!

In addition to the “The Water Walk” seminar training there was “Next Life Estate Planning” Marcus missed his calling - he should have been a stand up comedian! I had never met anyone like him… still haven’t.

He first told me about the Next Life Planning, another of his new century business ideas, while we had dinner with his DC associate Dr. Dan Horn of Satellite Systems International, one of the technical firms that did high-volume engineering studies for the wireless cable TV filings.

The gist of the business plan that he had chosen to describe during this dinner meeting was a bizarre future life planning service – no, not future life in the conventional sense – he was speaking of ‘next-life’, the opposite of ‘past-life’!

He said that he had read the ‘Unauthorized Biography of L. Ron Hubbard’ and had been inspired – that Hubbard, the Scientology guru and sci-fi author, had done it – placed his millions in a Swiss bank account and then prepared for his death remembering the Swiss bank account number for reclamation in his next reincarnated life!

Marcus got excited and animated as he described the essence of a zany scheme: “And that’s what we are going to call it,” he announced boldly, “Next Life Estate Planning – You CAN Take It With You!”

It was amusing and frightening at the same time as he described selling next life estate plans instead of cryogenics.

“Cryogenics involves too much maintenance and storage,” Marcus bemoaned. “And it denotes too much bodily attachment! With cryogenics they lose their money and keep their old body, but with Next Life Estate Planning they keep their money and get a brand new body!”

Ho! Was this guy for real? I sat wide-eyed, eating it up, as he prognosticated a future business coup, sounding like a cross between Tony Robbins and Robert Preston’s ‘Music Man’. He described the sales methodology, using sales closers trained in past-life regression hypnosis.

Marcus explained that, "In our Judeo-Christian culture of the West people largely do not believe in reincarnation. In order to sell the Next Life Estate Planning program in mass numbers, like land or timeshares, its necessary to breakthrough the prospect's belief system by first giving them a past-life regression!"

He had a strategy for dealing with the “regulators” as he called them. “The FTC will surely come in and enjoin us as we hit about $100 million in sales,” he said matter of factly.

The sales, mind you, would be for a relatively small fee, maybe $10-20 thousand, as compared to a cryogenics freezing at $300,000 plus. But, and this was key, under the terms of the Next Life Estate Plan the company would be ‘managing’ the now deceased client’s entire estate in trust… until the client returned in his or her newly reincarnated form with the secret password or code, like Hubbard supposedly.

As he described his plan for fending of the Federal Trade Commission I got the distinct impression that he had “fended off” regulatory agencies in the course of previous real business, he was so matter of fact, “First the regulators do this and then we do that,” like he was describing beginner level chess strategy, or some other well-practiced game.

“Once we hit the $100 million mark and the FTC slams us into federal court, we’ve got them right where we want them!” he exclaimed.

"Oh ya. Right where we want them." I playfully engaged.

“Yes! That’s when we bring in the Harvard Dean of Divinity and the Assistant Dean of Comparative Religious Philosophies at UCLA, maybe even the Dali Lama,” he said with a not entirely straight face, “and we demonstrate to the court’s satisfaction that nearly two-thirds of the world’s population believes in reincarnation!”

In other words, in his Next Life Estate Planning scheme, the judge would ultimately be unable to rule that it was a scam. The judge would however, he told me, impose additional risk disclaimers on the contract. The principal disclaimer being that a client could lose the entire estate!

He said that the extra risk disclosure would become the “ultimate sales close”. Huh?

Marcus describing the reading of the final risk disclaimer to a client, like a fast talking timeshare closer: “Now Mr. Jones, you do understand that if you sign this contract you could lose your entire estate?” He imitated an overwhelmed client prospect nervously nodding affirmatively.

“Let me put this into perspective, Mr. Jones – if you sign this contract you very well could lose your estate… But, if you don’t sign this contract you absolutely will lose your entire estate!”

Dr. Horn and I were laughing hysterically at this crazy man’s story.

Finally he describes Ron Hubbard’s next life becoming ready to visit the Swiss bank and collect his trust funds – “Hubbard had become of sufficient age, he had preprogrammed his next life reentry close to Zurich where his money was, and he stood triumphantly at the main entrance of Credit Swiss, then strode quickly to the manager’s desk and started talking –

.......WOOF WOOF GRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF !”

It seems that Hubbard came back as a dog.

“We’re still getting the bugs out,” Marcus chuckled. "Still in R&D!"

Ha! Again I didn’t know what to make of it – did he really believe he could do it? Frankly, at that point I would not have doubted it!
    ------------------------------------
    Last edited by zengrifter; August 24th, 2007 at 11:13 PM.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

"Last year, when a major financial columnist suggested
    that people should buy stocks and hold them until the
    day they died, we figured expectations had hit the
    ceiling. We were wrong. Apparently, in a mania of this
    magnitude, even the bounds of mortality can be sur-
    passed. The Luxemborg-based Prometh Societé is
    offering "reincarnation accounts" to people who are not
    willing to let death stand in the way of their financial
    planning (minimum account size is $30,000). When the
    claimant returns in the next life and provides a few key
    facts, he can claim the account, which will presumably
    have grown to quite a size at the generally-expected
    30% per annum compounded."
    -- The Elliott Wave Theorist / December 5, 1997
    --------------------------------------------
    Last edited by zengrifter; October 15th, 2013 at 03:33 PM.
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

I'm gonna go up to a bank tellar and say "I was Goerge Rockefeller in a previous life but somehow the bank code was lost in the reincarnation process, can I please have my money?", wonder how that will work out

Quote Originally Posted by deadlywizard234 View Post
    I'm gonna go up to a bank tellar and say "I was Goerge Rockefeller in a previous life but somehow the bank code was lost in the reincarnation process, can I please have my money?", wonder how that will work out
    It needs to be set up in advance with certain code and by a reputable firm. zg

So I don't get it, when one becomes reincarnated all the information they knew in a previous life gets passed along to them as soon as they are born? So a baby just out of the womb would be able to go get their money from the firm? This reincarnation thing sounds a little sketchy to me...hmmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by deadlywizard234 View Post
    So I don't get it, when one becomes reincarnated all the information they knew in a previous life gets passed along to them as soon as they are born? So a baby just out of the womb would be able to go get their money from the firm? This reincarnation thing sounds a little sketchy to me...hmmmm....
    Westerners indoctrinated with Judeo/Christian culture reject reincarnation... at least until they've had a past life regression or two. zg
    --------------
    Reincarnation
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reincarnation, literally "to be made flesh again", is a doctrine or mysticalhuman beings) survives death to be reborn in a new body. This essential part is often referred to as the Spirit or Soul, the 'Higher or True Self', 'Divine Spark', 'I' or the 'Ego' (not to be confused with the ego as defined by psychology). According to such beliefs, a new personality is developed during each life in the physical world, but some part of the being remains constantly present throughout these successive lives as well.[1]

Belief in reincarnation is an ancient phenomenon. This doctrine is a central tenet within the majority of Indian religious traditions, such as HinduismYoga, Vaishnavism, and Shaivism), Jainism, and Sikhism. The idea was also entertained by some Ancient Greek philosophers. Many modern Pagans also believe in reincarnation as do some New Age movements, along with followers of Spiritism, practitioners of certain African traditions, and students of esoteric philosophies such as Kabbalah, Sufism and Gnostic and Esoteric Christianity. The Buddhist concept of Rebirth although often referred to as reincarnation differs significantly from the Hindu-based traditions and New Age movements in that there is no "self" (or eternal soul) to reincarnate.

During recent decades, a significant minority of people in the West have developed a belief in reincarnation.[2] Films, such as Kundun and Birth, contemporary books by authors such as Carol Bowman and Vicki Mackenzie, as well as popular songs, regularly mention reincarnation.
    Some researchers, such as Professor Ian Stevenson, have explored the issue of reincarnation and published suggestive evidence. Some skepticsreincarnation research is needed.[3]

ContentsEastern religions and traditions

Eastern philosophical and religious beliefs regarding the existence or non-existence of an enduring 'self' have a direct bearing on how reincarnation is viewed within a given tradition. There are large differences in philosophical beliefs regarding the nature of the soul (also known as the jiva or atma) amongst the Dharmic Religions such as Hinduism and Buddhism. Some schools deny the existence of a 'self', while others claim the existence of an eternal, personal self, and still others say there is neither self or no-self, as both are false. Each of these beliefs has a direct bearing on the possible nature of reincarnation, including such concepts as samsara, moksha, nirvana, and bhakti.

...more - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reincarnation

---------------
    Scientology

The Church of Scientology, founded by L. Ron Hubbard accepts past lives and holds that all beings are immortal, although in a variety of levels of awareness. The motto of their fraternal religious order Sea Organization is "Revenimus" or "We Come Back". Scientology does not use the word "reincarnation" to describe its beliefs, noting that: "The common definition of reincarnation has been altered from its original meaning. The word has come to mean 'to be born again in different life forms' whereas its actual definition is 'to be born again into the flesh of another body.' Scientology ascribes to this latter, original definition of reincarnation." [26]

The first writings in Scientology regarding past lives date from around 1951 and slightly earlier. In 1960, Hubbard published a book on past lives entitled Have You Lived Before This Life. In 1968 he wrote Mission Into Time, a report on a five-week sailing expedition to Sardinia, Sicily and Carthage to see if specific evidence could be found to substantiate L. Ron Hubbard's recall of incidents in his own past, centuries ago.
    -----------------------

I did some past-life regression, by the way. I was killed in the Korean War, my most recent previous life. zg

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    I did some past-life regression, by the way. I was killed in the Korean War, my most recent previous life. zg
    Don't forget about your days at Rexford Place with RAPM. BTW, what side of that war were you on?
    Harolds Club RENO OR BUST

Quote Originally Posted by bj bob View Post
    what side of that war were you on?
    I was an Army captain and it was a fluke death, hit by a bomb well inside the line. In the next moment I was floating above the area, intense feeling of melancholy, that the whole thing was over already, then I accelerated fast to another place/dimension. zg

How did you accomplish a past life regression? Is it similar to the process of astral projection or obe? Or is done with a hypnotist? I've been experimenting with lucid dreaming which as I understand it is a similar process to obe (albeit not a dream). I'm still new to exploring altered states of conscientiousness. I think the concept of reincarnation is interesting.

Josh

Quote Originally Posted by weavin42 View Post
    How did you accomplish a past life regression? Is it similar to the process of astral projection or obe? Or is done with a hypnotist?
    Its typically a hypnosis-based regression, though the Scientology variety is different. I've done both kinds and recommend the hypnosis type. Because its a hypnosis thing, one could likely do a self-hypnosis past life regression, as well.

With regards to the Next Life Estate Planning concept, LB's memoirs above mention that the salesmen would be trained in past-life regression hypnosis. Actually, I found a hypnotherapist in Malibu, Dick Sutphen (link below), who had perfected a mass audience regression technique that was statistically effective on 2/3rds of a given audience, in under 15-minutes. Thats what the sales presentation would utilize so only the podium speaker would need to know it.
    Last edited by zengrifter; August 31st, 2007 at 03:39 AM.

I've heard of him, he has a course on psychokinesis. I only listened to a portion of it but it involved self-hypnosis. How is self-hypnosis different from meditation? I meditate typically with binaural beats (gateway experience and others). Is "Focus 10" (hemi-sync) a similar brain state as hypnosis?

Quote Originally Posted by weavin42 View Post
    I've heard of him, he has a course on psychokinesis.
    Here's the book, zip - it might be good at the roulette wheel. zg

+ Reply to Thread