+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You CAN take it with you!

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Here's the book, zip - it might be good at the roulette wheel. zg
    or maybe it's the missing link for dice control!

Default well I just went to a funeral

it was a buddy of mine and he had asked all of us to put $10,000.00 each in his casket . Well I got there after viewing hours and was admitted by the caretaker and asked for a few minutes alone and he agreed . I said my good byes and noticed there was close to $150,000.00 largwe in 100's so I scooped it up and wrote him a check with a note - in case you come back call Me buddy - if not it will be well spent !!!!!

You CAN take it with you!
    I didn't want anyone to miss this one. zg
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

I don't believe in reincarnation, but I did in a previous life. zg

Last edited by zengrifter; May 4th, 2008 at 01:29 AM.
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

What if it was a Random chance to be human again????? What are the odds compared to all the other species on this planet????

I must confess, I believe their is something, just more than luck, going on below the surface.
    Last edited by jack,jackson; May 4th, 2008 at 02:04 AM.
    Jack Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by jack,jackson View Post
    What if it was a Random chance to be human again????? What are the odds compared to all the other species on this planet????

I must confess, I believe their is something, just more than luck, going on below the surface.
    Not limited to species on THIS planet.

Yes, reincarnation is part of the INTELLIGENT DESIGN. zg

I think, its only natural to be inquisitive. For I believe that this Intelligence will carry after on after-death. Maybe be for some, but not for others.

Is it possible where in heaven now? Its possible, I guess.

Why is a pigs flesh, in resemblence to a humans? Are you a sinner of the flesh??

Is there a difference in thinking about it, opposed to actually doing?? I dont think so.

Whats the difference between killing an Elephant oppossed to stepping on an ant??? There is none.

When will I be able to fly again? For they have clipped my wings.

Will I see my loved ones again?
    Jack Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by jack,jackson View Post
    I think, its only natural to be inquisitive. For I believe that this Intelligence will carry after on after-death. Maybe be for some, but not for others.

Is it possible where in heaven now? Its possible, I guess.

Why is a pigs flesh, in resemblence to a humans? Are you a sinner of the flesh??

Is there a difference in thinking about it, opposed to actually doing?? I dont think so.

Whats the difference between killing an Elephant oppossed to stepping on an ant??? There is none.

When will I be able to fly again? For they have clipped my wings.

Will I see my loved ones again?
    All meaningless questions within a grand unified theory of consciousness. zg

I did some past-life regression, by the way. I was killed in the Korean War, my most recent previous life. zg
    I remember shooting you in my most recent previous life. So I guess that proves it. I was flying a Soviet-made, swept-wing Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-15 near Sinuiju, a North Korean city that lay along the Yalu River, when I see zg. It wasn't a bomb. I just swooped down and took him out with my single 37 mm cannon. KAbloom! Must've seemed like a bomb though. But the US had all the bombers.
    Last edited by aslan; May 5th, 2008 at 10:18 AM.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    I remember shooting you in my most recent previous life. So I guess that proves it. I was flying a Soviet-made, swept-wing Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-15 near Sinuiju, a North Korean city that lay along the Yalu River, when I see zg. It wasn't a bomb. I just swooped down and took him out with my single 37 mm cannon. KAbloom! Must've seemed like a bomb though. But the US had all the bombers.
    That explains a lot...

I respectfully disagree. zg

Default Into the moment

Fascinating stuff there; timeless, ageless, beyond truth, beyond comprehension and is a matter of faith; which means many here will get it; and that it cannot be realistically argued against by the vast number of habitual faithless nitpicking mythbusting misfits that frequent these broadbands here.

From a business viewpoint, Ponzi has come and gone as has Pyramid and Sub Prime. But this (even tho you danced with it in 2007) looks very much to me like the time is rrrreally rrrrripe now for this. Let her rrrrrip, baby!
    Break open your piggy bank, grab Tony Robbins off his Fijian island for 4 weeks as your partner and TV face/mouth and you are in yet another BIG DEAL again mate. Start writing a book about it, right now, even before you rrrring Fiji. And can you try to find out what sort of dog L Ron Hubbard came back as? I've got this thing for Weimaraners.
    Dogma schmogma

I decided that this needed its own thread. I waited a long time to share it here. zg
    -----------------------------
    Excerpt from LB’s Unpublished Memoirs –

(Washington DC circa 1991)

You CAN take it with you!

In addition to the “The Water Walk” seminar training there was “Next Life Estate Planning” Marcus missed his calling - he should have been a stand up comedian! I had never met anyone like him… still haven’t.

He first told me about the Next Life Planning, another of his new century business ideas, while we had dinner with his DC associate Dr. Dan Horn of Satellite Systems International, one of the technical firms that did high-volume engineering studies for the wireless cable TV filings.

The gist of the business plan that he had chosen to describe during this dinner meeting was a bizarre future life planning service – no, not future life in the conventional sense – he was speaking of ‘next-life’, the opposite of ‘past-life’!

He said that he had read the ‘Unauthorized Biography of L. Ron Hubbard’ and had been inspired – that Hubbard, the Scientology guru and sci-fi author, had done it – placed his millions in a Swiss bank account and then prepared for his death remembering the Swiss bank account number for reclamation in his next reincarnated life!

Marcus got excited and animated as he described the essence of a zany scheme: “And that’s what we are going to call it,” he announced boldly, “Next Life Estate Planning – You CAN Take It With You!”

It was amusing and frightening at the same time as he described selling next life estate plans instead of cryogenics.

“Cryogenics involves too much maintenance and storage,” Marcus bemoaned. “And it denotes too much bodily attachment! With cryogenics they lose their money and keep their old body, but with Next Life Estate Planning they keep their money and get a brand new body!”

Ho! Was this guy for real? I sat wide-eyed, eating it up, as he prognosticated a future business coup, sounding like a cross between Tony Robbins and Robert Preston’s ‘Music Man’. He described the sales methodology, using sales closers trained in past-life regression hypnosis.

Marcus explained that, "In our Judeo-Christian culture of the West people largely do not believe in reincarnation. In order to sell the Next Life Estate Planning program in mass numbers, like land or timeshares, its necessary to breakthrough the prospect's belief system by first giving them a past-life regression!"

He had a strategy for dealing with the “regulators” as he called them. “The FTC will surely come in and enjoin us as we hit about $100 million in sales,” he said matter of factly.

The sales, mind you, would be for a relatively small fee, maybe $10-20 thousand, as compared to a cryogenics freezing at $300,000 plus. But, and this was key, under the terms of the Next Life Estate Plan the company would be ‘managing’ the now deceased client’s entire estate in trust… until the client returned in his or her newly reincarnated form with the secret password or code, like Hubbard supposedly.

As he described his plan for fending of the Federal Trade Commission I got the distinct impression that he had “fended off” regulatory agencies in the course of previous real business, he was so matter of fact, “First the regulators do this and then we do that,” like he was describing beginner level chess strategy, or some other well-practiced game.

“Once we hit the $100 million mark and the FTC slams us into federal court, we’ve got them right where we want them!” he exclaimed.

"Oh ya. Right where we want them." I playfully engaged.

“Yes! That’s when we bring in the Harvard Dean of Divinity and the Assistant Dean of Comparative Religious Philosophies at UCLA, maybe even the Dali Lama,” he said with a not entirely straight face, “and we demonstrate to the court’s satisfaction that nearly two-thirds of the world’s population believes in reincarnation!”

In other words, in his Next Life Estate Planning scheme, the judge would ultimately be unable to rule that it was a scam. The judge would however, he told me, impose additional risk disclaimers on the contract. The principal disclaimer being that a client could lose the entire estate!

He said that the extra risk disclosure would become the “ultimate sales close”. Huh?

Marcus describing the reading of the final risk disclaimer to a client, like a fast talking timeshare closer: “Now Mr. Jones, you do understand that if you sign this contract you could lose your entire estate?” He imitated an overwhelmed client prospect nervously nodding affirmatively.

“Let me put this into perspective, Mr. Jones – if you sign this contract you very well could lose your estate… But, if you don’t sign this contract you absolutely will lose your entire estate!”

Dr. Horn and I were laughing hysterically at this crazy man’s story.

Finally he describes Ron Hubbard’s next life becoming ready to visit the Swiss bank and collect his trust funds – “Hubbard had become of sufficient age, he had preprogrammed his next life reentry close to Zurich where his money was, and he stood triumphantly at the main entrance of Credit Swiss, then strode quickly to the manager’s desk and started talking –

.......WOOF WOOF GRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF !”

It seems that Hubbard came back as a dog.

“We’re still getting the bugs out,” Marcus chuckled. "Still in R&D!"

Ha! Again I didn’t know what to make of it – did he really believe he could do it? Frankly, at that point I would not have doubted it!
    ------------------------------------
    Was the Marcus alluded to yours truly?
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    Was the Marcus alluded to yours truly?
    Look for clues in the post. zg

Look for clues in the post. zg
    I got the distinct impression that he had “fended off” regulatory agencies in the course of previous real business, he was so matter of fact,

one of the technical firms that did high-volume engineering studies for the wireless cable TV filings.

He had a strategy for dealing with the “regulators” as he called them. “The FTC will surely come in and enjoin us as we hit about $100 million in sales,” he said matter of factly.

past-life regression

nearly two-thirds of the world’s population believes in reincarnation

I caught the clues. In fact, they screamed zg. Still, I wanted your positive confirmation of the fact, as if there could be two zany pitch men by the same first name. (No offense intended.)
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

+ Reply to Thread