+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jesus in India

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Impressive, m'Lady!
    Yes, as usual, M'Lady was full of it. And now especially for Br Grifter, he is about to be full of it as well. You see, unfortunately, Uncle Jeebus didn't go to India, Japan and Utah at all, like you reckon. Instead, he went to ... ENGLAND. What a dickhead!

Jesus the Druid:
    Was Christ in Great Britain?

by D.M. Murdock/Acharya S

Another nation in which the native sun god was overthrown by the Jewish Son of God was Great Britain, where the ancient Druidism was likewise appropriated by the later Christianity. While the "Jesus in India" theory asserts the Jewish sage spent his entire early years there, the British tale of Jesus has him travel in his youth to Glastonbury in order to learn from the Druids.

The story goes that many of the tin miners in Britain at the time of Jesus's alleged advent were Jewish, which is sensible since British tin-mining was evidently highly valued by the Jews' Phoenician predecessors and cousins.

One such miner was purportedly Jesus's "uncle" Joseph of Arimathea, who, along with Jesus, allegedly founded the first Christian church at Glastonbury. Certainly there were Jews in England at the time of Jesus's supposed existence, as there were diffused throughout much of the world. However, the fact that Glastonbury was a "great Pagan sanctuary" in pre-Christian times makes this story suspicious as mythmaking and propaganda.

Among other things, Glastonbury was purportedly the seat of the "Holy Grail" or sacred chalice, a pre-Christian concept, and has been equated with the mythical pagan paradise Avalon. Legend holds that St. Patrick died in Glastonbury around 472 CE. However, since it appears that "St. Patrick" may be an ancient Irish god turned into a Christian saint, it would seem that this apocryphal story represents an approximation of when Christianity really began to circulate in England, "killing" the pagan gods.

MORE: http://www.truthbeknown.com/christ-great-britain.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tthree View Post
    I took a cultural anthropology class that covered as part of the course religion and prophecy. The anthropologists observed many cultures looking at their shaman and other spiritual leaders. There was a common element around the world in all the older cultures. There were those that channeled spirits. They all did it in a similar fashion. They used the beat of a drum that was synchronized with human brain waves (of course the shaman are unlikely to know this). This made them susceptible to what you might call possession or channeling. I have found that some music just stresses me out badly almost right away. I get physically ill quite quickly. These are music that has a specific drum beat and evil lyrics. The same drum beat and uplifting lyrics has a soothing affect. I know I am sensitive to the spirit world and always figured the beat was the same as the anthropologists observed and I could not stand an evil spirit trying to come in contact with my essence. Obviously I am thinking the evil lyrics attract evil spirits while the uplifting lyrics attracts good spirits and the drum beat allows those susceptible to feel the spirit. If I were an evil person I suppose the evil lyrics would not affect me but the uplifting lyrics would make me feel uncomfortable. Realize it is the spirits and not the lyrics that actually make those susceptible uncomfortable.
    You display great spiritual wisdom and insight, my lady.

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    You display great spiritual wisdom and insight, my lady.
    Yeah? All I see is the usual Biblical crap... superstitions about evil and good spirits. As we learned here over the 18 months that Lady3 was the Zen Zone spiritual [Christian] adviser, to sum up, T3 is full of shit.

As for Jesus in India, so it seems Uncle Jeebus did not er, die after all. [So there was no sacrifice lol] Mormons reckon he floated down from the sky and was seen by a large group of red Indians in North America, some English have him showing up in Glastonbury UK, some say India, and Grifter has it Jeebus moved on to Japan.

As for me, I don't think Jeebs existed in the first place. Nothing has more of an insane effect on a large % of this planet's population than the Jesus Myth.

Last edited by Katz; August 31st, 2016 at 06:51 PM.

Dawkins nailed it. This is the Jew god, Yahweh, that Christians and Jews worship. How insane is that? T3, you are one seriously-deluded Christian.

+ Reply to Thread