+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Anthrax Coverup

Default The Anthrax Coverup

Anthrax Coverup:

A Government Insider Speaks Out

by David Swanson
    Tue, 2007-07-03 20:08.

Is it possible that the anthrax attacks were launched from within our own government?
    A former Bush 1 advisor thinks it is.

Francis A. Boyle, an international law expert who worked under the first
    Bush Administration as a bioweapons advisor in the 1980s, has said that he is
    convinced the October 2001 anthrax attacks that killed five people were
    perpetrated and covered up by criminal elements of the U.S. government.
    The motive: to foment a police state by killing off and intimidating opposition to
    post-9/11 legislation such as the USA PATRIOT Act and the later Military Commissions Act.

"After the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, the Bush Administration tried
    to ram the USA PATRIOT Act through Congress," Boyle said in a radio interview
    with Austin-based talk-show host Alex Jones. "That would have set up a police state.

"Senators Tom Daschle (D-South Dakota) and Patrick Leahy (D-Vermont)
    were holding it up because they realized what this would lead to. The
    first draft of the PATRIOT Act would have suspended the writ of habeas
    corpus [which protects citizens from unlawful imprisonment and
    guarantees due process of law]. Then all of a sudden, out of nowhere,
    come these anthrax attacks."

"At the time I myself did not know precisely what was going on, either
    with respect to September 11 or the anthrax attacks, but then the New
    York Times revealed the technology behind the letter to Senator
    Daschle. [The anthrax used was] a trillion spores per gram, [refined
    with] special electro-static treatment. This is superweapons-grade
    anthrax that even the United States government, in its openly
    proclaimed programs, had never developed before. So it was obvious to
    me that this was from a U.S. government lab. There is nowhere else you
    could have gotten that."

...more - http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/?q=node/24273
    Last edited by zengrifter; July 8th, 2007 at 07:07 PM.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

See also (VIDEO) -

From the History Channel's show Conspiracies: Anthrax Attacks explaining how the
    weaponized strain could only come from the United States BioDefense Program.
    And see - US BioWar Expert says Govt Perpetrated '01 Anthrax Attack.
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

Default there is a slim possibility

thaT IT WAS THE CASE . oN THE OTHER HAND THERE ARE CRIMINAL;S OUT THERE PRODUCING CRYSTAL METH THAT THE dea ADMITS IS OF THE HIGHEST PHARMACEUTICAL QUALITY EVER MANIFACTURED . yOU THINK TERRORIST GROUPS COULD HAVE ACCESS TO GREAT SCIENTIFIC MINDS THAT FOR A PRICE WOULD PRODUCE IT???? iT IS A ROUTE THAT SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED . sorry about the caps - just noticed that - lol

Anthrax and the Agency
    Thinking the Unthinkable

By Wayne Madsen
    April 8, 2002

Now that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has officially put the anthrax investigation on a back burner, it is time for Americans to think the unthinkable: that the FBI has never been keen to identify the perpetrator because that perpetrator may, in fact, be the U.S. Government itself. Evidence is mounting that the source of the anthrax was a top secret U.S. Army laboratory in Maryland and that the perpetrators involve high-level officials in the U.S. military and intelligence infrastructure.

FBI Debunks Anthrax-Hijacker Link

MORE- http://www.counterpunch.org/madsenanthrax.html

Default U.S. Settles With Scientist Named in Anthrax Cases

The Justice Department agreed yesterday to pay biological-weapons expert Steven J. Hatfill a settlement valued at $5.85 million to drop a lawsuit he filed after then-Attorney General John D. Ashcroft named him a "person of interest" in the investigation of the deadly 2001 anthrax attacks.

The agreement, in which the government did not admit wrongdoing, ended a five-year legal saga. It came after months of mediation in a case that pitted investigators and major news organizations against the scientist, who said his privacy rights had been violated in the race to solve the notorious crimes.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...nav=rss_nation

Hatfill, who once worked at the Army's elite biological-warfare research center at Fort Detrick, Md., has always maintained that he played no role in the mailing of lethal powder to lawmakers and media figures weeks after the Sept. 11 attacks.
    so... he supplied the stuff, and someone else did the actual mailing?

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    so... he supplied the stuff, and someone else did the actual mailing?
    Whatever it was - Hatfill almost became a patsy.

One thing is clear - the two Congressmen who received anthrax mailings were the only two holdouts against the Patriot Act.

Again, soemone say coup d'tet, please. zg

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post

One thing is clear - the two Congressmen who received anthrax mailings were the only two holdouts against the Patriot Act.

Cup of tea? Not my cup of tea. I try to stick to the known facts. Could it be one of your famous false flags, zg, this one maybe planted by Osama to cast suspicion on the US? Lol Whoever did it would know that only those who were against the Patriot Act were attacked. Clearly not the US. Why would the US want to implicate itself? Please don't answer that--I can't take anymore of this.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

the govt has chemical/biological wmd or no?
    there cant be very many who have access to it, even if they *cough* still make it in the lab.

makes me ill to think of it.

I now know the answer to ALL political zen zone threads.

The answer is, "The US is guilty."

For some current issues, a variation in the answer is, "Bush lied," implying the US is guilty.

Coming attractions in the zen zone: "Obama lied."
    Last edited by aslan; June 29th, 2008 at 08:04 PM.
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    Cup of tea? Not my cup of tea. I try to stick to the known facts. Could it be one of your famous false flags, zg, this one maybe planted by Osama to cast suspicion on the US? Lol Whoever did it would know that only those who were against the Patriot Act were attacked. Clearly not the US. Why would the US want to implicate itself? Please don't answer that--I can't take anymore of this.
    This was clearly FALSE FLAG, and Hatfill may have been in on it, but he avoided being made a patsy. zg

Bush originally ordered the FBI to connect it to Saddam looking for a reason to attack Iraq. They wasted many months trying to prove an Iraq link that didn't exist until the leads went cold. Then it was too late to find the killer. Although it was clearly US Anthrax.

I followed the case closely as two of the anthrax deliveries were in my neighborhood and they shut down the USPS processing center that my mail goes through screwing up my CV shipments for a couple months.

Quote Originally Posted by QFIT View Post
    Bush originally ordered the FBI to connect it to Saddam looking for a reason to attack Iraq. They wasted many months trying to prove an Iraq link that didn't exist until the leads went cold. Then it was too late to find the killer. Although it was clearly US Anthrax.

I followed the case closely as two of the anthrax deliveries were in my neighborhood and they shut down the USPS processing center that my mail goes through screwing up my CV shipments for a couple months.
    Thats enough right there to link the mailings to STALKER! zg

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    Coming attractions in the zen zone: "Obama lied."
    Thats not news. zg

Thats not news. zg
    It will be when he's President.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

It is one of the worst habits of law enforcement. In high-profile cases where there is loss of face and confidence at stake, they will knowingly accuse the wrong person rather than admit they can't find the culprit.

This was a principle of Maoism. If any "counterrevolutionary" activity was detected a person would be punished at random rather than the government allow itself to be seen as unable to prevent or retaliate against any actions against it. This practice provided even more intimidation than punishing the guilty because the public knew even innocence could not guarantee your safety.

The same thing happened with Richard Jewell and I don't believe it was a government conspiracy, just typical LE behavior. They tagged this guy as a "likely suspect"- weird security guard, fat guy with a moustache who lives with his mother. And it turned out he really was a hero, a low-level employee who did his best to protect people from a bomb and did succeed in doing that. And they kept on going after him like they did with Hatfill; in for a dime, in for a dollar. When Eric Rudolph was accused I certainly didn't believe it; he was a pro-life extremist, what the hell do the Olympics have to do with abortion? For all I know he's just another "likely suspect." The reason I don't blame the government in general is that no one in elected office has any incentive to take a risk by either setting someone up for that, or intervening in his behalf.

Other examples: Chief Moose in the DC sniper case, kept on running around looking for an angry white guy with a moustache even after he got letters from the sniper in black Muslim argot and the pattern of locations started forming an Islamic crescent on the map.

And of course, Nifong. He eventually got unraveled by the local Republican US congressman willing to pull the plug on Nifong's congressional aspirations, but the obvious innocence of the accused did not faze him in the least. Like most criminals he was only remorseful after he got caught.

+ Reply to Thread