+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zen Zone Disclaimer And Fair Use

Default Zen Zone Disclaimer And Fair Use

ZEN ZONE DISCLAIMER AND FAIR USE NOTICE

- DISCLAIMER -
    The posting of stories, commentaries, reports, documents, emails and links (embedded or otherwise) at the Zen Zone does not in any way, shape or form, implied or otherwise, necessarily express or suggest endorsement or support of any of such posted material or parts therein.

The myriad of facts, conjecture, perspectives, viewpoints, opinions, analyses, and information in the articles, stories and commentaries posted on this site range from cutting edge hard news and comment to extreme and unusual perspectives. We choose not to sweep uncomfortable material under the rug - where it can grow and fester. We choose not to censor skewed logic and uncomfortable rhetoric. These things reflect the world as it now is - for better and worse. We present multiple facts, perspectives, viewpoints, opinions, analyses, and information.

Journalism is (or used to be) the profession of gathering and presenting a broad panorama of news about the events of our times and presenting it to readers for their own consideration. We believe in the intelligence, judgment and wisdom of our readers to discern for themselves among the data which appears on this site that which is valid and worthy...or otherwise.

- FAIR USE NOTICE
    -
    This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. The Zen Zone is making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
    Last edited by zengrifter; October 28th, 2014 at 03:50 PM. Reason: image + emails
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for
    people we despise, we don't believe in it at all."

-Noam Chomsky
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

Warning! Pick what you read on the Zen Zone very carefully. It can pollute your mind. Insist on reputable news sources like FOX NEWS! I had to say that since your lead in said that he called it the media for the New World Order, or something to that effect. It's not worth going back to see exactly how he put it. Fox is a good investigative group, although they can get bamboozled, too, on occasion. Still, I'd trust them before I'd trust 90% of the sources used by most posters in the zz. Look at it this way-- if Norm hates it, there may be something to it. I watch it all the time.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

The government hate? Where is it?

Name:  04.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  20.1 KBName:  adolf_hitler.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  26.6 KBName:  barry777.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  24.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    The government hate? Where is it?
    The Zen Zone's hatred for the U.S. government is in the simple fact that it's Moderator, ZG, and his accomplice, Katz, fail to defend the U.S.government in ANYTHING, yet they defend governments unfriendly to the U.S with regularity, and in fact prefer any dictatorial or despotic government in the world over the U.S. government. I can't suggest that Katz leave America, since he does not live here, but ZG never has a good word for the hand that feeds him. He should consider living under one of the regimes that he praises and/or defends. No one deserves citizenship here that has nothing good to say about the country, its system, and how its run, as if it were corrupt beyond all imagining, which is certainly the impression they hope to inculcate in readers. If the U.S. were half as bad as the countries they defend, it would indeed be bad, but as it is, I would rather live here than in any of the places their traitorous hearts desire. The only criticism worthy of an American citizen is constructive criticism. Unbalanced views that see only the bad and none of the good come from unbalanced minds. Still, this country allows them to spew forth their hate speech without consequence, something that would get their heads lopped off or their asses incarcerated in in some gulag if they did the same in their favorite nations. Australia being an ally of the U.S., the same applies to Katz, as well.
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    The Zen Zone's hatred for the U.S. government is in the simple fact that it's Moderator, ZG, and his accomplice, Katz, fail to defend the U.S.government in ANYTHING, yet they defend governments unfriendly to the U.S with regularity, and in fact prefer any dictatorial or despotic government in the world over the U.S. government. I can't suggest that Katz leave America, since he does not live here, but ZG never has a good word for the hand that feeds him. He should consider living under one of the regimes that he praises and/or defends. No one deserves citizenship here that has nothing good to say about the country, its system, and how its run, as if it were corrupt beyond all imagining, which is certainly the impression they hope to inculcate in readers. If the U.S. were half as bad as the countries they defend, it would indeed be bad, but as it is, I would rather live here than in any of the places their traitorous hearts desire. The only criticism worthy of an American citizen is constructive criticism. Unbalanced views that see only the bad and none of the good come from unbalanced minds. Still, this country allows them to spew forth their hate speech without consequence, something that would get their heads lopped off or their asses incarcerated in in some gulag if they did the same in their favorite nations. Australia being an ally of the U.S., the same applies to Katz, as well.
    Yes, Australia is an over-friendly ally of the United States since, er a long time. We here love the United States so much we are now more than 50% obese thanks to your idiotic Colonel Sanders and Maccas everywhere you friggin look. We are your 52nd state. We even have a vast underground secret CIA base in central Australia called Pine Gap with +800 operatives working there doing whatever spooks do. In addition there is a US military base in the Northern Territory which is allegedly for "training." I have tried to convince the Prime Minister Tony Abbott that we should remain strictly neutral like Switzerland for example but he refuses to answer my emails.

That could be because he's Catholic and he reads the ZZ and probably thinks I have it in for the Vatican.

But I feel for our American friends. You have 700 FEMA camps waiting for your sorry asses one of these days... that is for those who are not already run over by 2700 Homeland tanks or shot by those millions of their hollow-nose bullets all the while they are spying relentlessly on their own citizens. Snowden and Manning are your true-life heroes and they want to hang em...

So if there is anything Australia can do to try to help, you are welcome to ask. (No more military bases but, and no nuclear-powered ships or planes carrying nukes allowed.)

Foley has joined the ZZ anti-tyranny team. Nobody says this better than Foley...

Name:  WTBLRBDsm.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  92.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    We are attempting to repair a slightly broken site database.
    If you are experiencing any issues you can blame the Brother Katweez for bringing G-D's wrath upon use, I fear.
    How can sumthin be slightly broke? Either it's broke or it ain't. And if it ain't broke then don't fix it.
    And you misspelled god. I see the Jews spell it G*d, that is a small d. I don't think they are allowed to say god or spell it like I say god and spell god, for fear of misfortune or some such Jewish superstition. As you know, I don't go with any of that superstition bullshit, whether it's from Aslan's mob or Bibi's.

As for god's wrath? WTF? Are you still reading that way-outdated Old Testament rubbish or what. Yahweh is a creep. Creep creep creep. There, let's see if that works.

As for god's wrath? WTF? Are you still reading that way-outdated Old Testament rubbish or what. Yahweh is a creep. Creep creep creep. There, let's see if that works.
    Last edited by DDutton; March 14th, 2014 at 01:41 AM.

*OMG OMG Yahweh please forgive me. You and Monsignor Aslan and the Pope were right! I am nothing but a worthless piece of shit before Yahweh. A stupid sinner. I have sinned against thee! Oh please, please forgive me Yahweh. I will never take your name in vain again, so long as my sorry arse points to the ground. Forsooth, forgive me, I beggeth thou. I have confessedeth unto you. Behold my pathetic apparition. STONE ME FOR BLASPHEMY! I worship you for now and unto forever. Hallowed be thy name. They kingdom come. Thy will be done. Allah akbah G*d is great. I renounce sin as of today. I have seen the light. Hallelujah. Your truth has set me free. May Mary Holy mother of G*d, Jesus her holy Son of God and the Holy Ghost have mercy on my miserable soul. Amen

*After I wrote Yahweh is a ..... above there, I went for a walk and that lightening bolt struck so close to me that in singed my ass. It was a timely warning, a sign from G*d for me to change my sinful ways. Oh, have I heeded, have I listened? Oh yes, by the grace of god I have listened. I have seen. I have felt. My arse is still singed. How can I ever say how truly sorry I am to Monsignor Aslan for ever doubting him...

Behold, the bolt from G*d that turneth moi into a Born Again...

Name:  aus74.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  38.1 KBName:  aus64.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  5.3 KBName:  australiankangaroo.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  45.7 KB
    Last edited by Katz; March 14th, 2014 at 04:25 AM.

The Zen Zone's hatred for the U.S. government is in the simple fact that it's Moderator, ZG, and his accomplice, Katz, fail to defend the U.S.government in ANYTHING, yet they defend governments unfriendly to the U.S with regularity, and in fact prefer any dictatorial or despotic government in the world over the U.S. government.
    Attn Zzone Visitors: Forewarned is forearmed !

The Zen Zone's hatred for the U.S. government is in the simple fact that it's Moderator, ZG, and his accomplice, Katz, fail to defend the U.S.government in ANYTHING, yet they defend governments unfriendly to the U.S with regularity, and in fact prefer any dictatorial or despotic government in the world over the U.S. government.
    I have forgiven Aslan for his rant there above. That is because he know not what he sayeth. Aslan promotes Bill OReilly's book on Jesus. Enuff said.

I have forgiven Aslan for his rant there above. That is because he know not what he sayeth. Aslan promotes Bill OReilly's book on Jesus. Enuff said.
    I haven't read it. I recommended it based on his well known moral character and integrity.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

I haven't read it. I recommended it based on his well known moral character and integrity.
    Good. So you have no idea if he wrote a whole load of garbage or not. Right. He probably made a lot of shit up. If so, he would not be the first to do so. That makes sense.

Good. So you have no idea if he wrote a whole load of garbage or not. Right. He probably made a lot of shit up. If so, he would not be the first to do so. That makes sense.
    Why don't you read it and give us a book report.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

+ Reply to Thread