+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gays, horses, bimbos, and bestiality?

Default Gays, horses, bimbos, and bestiality?

Bareback Mountain
    Gays, horses, bimbos, and bestiality.

By William Saletan
    Posted Friday, May 4, 2007, at 11:58 PM ET

First comes sodomy. Then incest, polygamy, and pedophilia. That, the preachers warn us, is how society slides into ruin.

Now, the final depravity: bestiality.

Zoo, a movie about zoophiles—people who eroticize animals—opened today in Los Angeles, a week after its debut in New York. The Traditional Values Coalition denounces it as an attempt "to normalize bestiality as simply another sexual orientation." The American Family Association has threatened to boycott any company that promotes it. Right-wing blogs are blaming Will and Grace, Heather Has Two Mommies, and Brokeback Mountain for paving this road to hell. Rush Limbaugh, whose mockery of zoophiles is woven into the movie, compares them to gay men who fornicate in public restrooms.

It's an equation as old as Leviticus. Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind: It is abomination. Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: Neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: It is confusion. But the confusion, it turns out, is between homosexuality and bestiality. The zoophiles in the movie—men who have sex with horses—don't think like gay men. They think more like Limbaugh.

Conservatives have long feared that homosexuality would lead to other perversions. Zoo, they suspect, proves it. "The moral relativism that advocates an equality between normal sexual relations and aberrant homosexual relations is what has made movies such as this possible," complains one blog. But Zoo isn't about equality. It's about inequality. It gets inside the heads of the horse fetishists, exploring their peculiar mentality. At the core of that mentality is a craving for otherness. Zoophilia isn't homo. It's hetero. Very hetero.

The men in the movie think their trysts are meaningful. "It's the love of animals—that's what zoophilia is," says one, a ranch hand who goes by his Internet alias, H. "It's just like if you love your wife." Another, who calls himself the Happy Horseman, ventures, "You're connecting with another intelligent being."

...more - http://www.slate.com/id/2165578/
    Last edited by zengrifter; May 9th, 2007 at 01:55 PM.

i feel more 'normal' when i hear about people like this.

There's probably nothing more disgusting than bestiality. It really makes me want to blow my chow.

If I thought any of my neighbors were involved in this, I'd get off my ass, get on a Greyhound and leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic Monkey View Post
    There's probably nothing more disgusting than b3stiality. It really makes me want to blow my chow.

If I thought any of my neighbors were involved in this, I'd get off my a$$, get on a Greyhound and leave.
    Get on a Greyhound and HEAVE!

BTW what's that about your a$$? ...

A Donkey Kind of Love?

A Florida man accused of a $ex act with a miniature donkey named Doodle has rejected a plea deal, choosing instead to take his case to a jury. Considering that when he was arrested last month, 31-year-old Carlos R. Romero offered a vigorous defense of the right to have sex with animals, telling detectives that ”Florida is a backwards state and people frown on z00philia here,” we don’t exactly love his odds in an open court.

But what if this kind of partnership would be something completely normal and between the donkey and the man a real love story would play out?

MORE: http://www.rapture-magazine.com/donk...nkey_love.html

"The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

+ Reply to Thread