+ Reply to Thread

Thread: September 11th Revisited -VIDEO

Thumbs up September 11th Revisited -VIDEO

September 11th Revisited
    September 11th Revisited v.2 is a follow up to perhaps the most riveting film ever made about the destruction of the World Trade Center. This is a powerful documentary which features eyewitness accounts and archived news footage that was shot on September 11, 2001 but never replayed on television. Featuring interviews with eyewitnesses & firefighters, along with expert analysis by Professor Steven E. Jones, Professor David Ray Griffin, MIT Engineer Jeffrey King, and Professor James H. Fetzer.
    VIDEO (60-min)

Last edited by zengrifter; November 6th, 2011 at 08:04 PM.

pulverized concrete? from reinforced concrete?

reinforced concrete is super strong.

Concrete is a mixture of cement (usually Portland cement) and stone aggregate. When mixed with a small amount of water, the cement hydrates to form a microscopic opaque crystal lattice structure encapsulating and locking the aggregate into its rigid structure. Typical concrete mixes have high resistance to compressive stresses (about 4,000 psi (27.5 MPa)
    If a material with high strength in tension, such as steel, is placed in concrete, then the composite material, reinforced concrete, resists compression, bending, and other direct tensile actions. A reinforced concrete section where the concrete resists the compression and steel resists the tension can be made into almost any shape and size for the construction industry.

Depending on the type of concrete mix and steel employed, reinforced concrete structures can support 300 to 500 times their combined weight
    how?

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    pulverized concrete? from reinforced concrete?
    reinforced concrete is super strong. how?
    Well Dr. Jones stresses the existence of thermate for cutting the steel supports throughout the towers. The seismic spikes that were recorded at the initial momnts of each collapse would indicate micro-nukes for purpose of shaking the structures free as the thermate completed the cuts. BUT the pulverized reinforced concrete suggests that exotic directed energy weaponry was also used, something that offically doesn't exist. zg
    Last edited by zengrifter; April 15th, 2007 at 11:38 PM.

BUT the pulverized reinforced concrete suggests that exotic directed energy weaponry was also used, something that offically doesn't exist. zg
    I saw the videos, (as we all have) and just dont get it.

I saw the videos, (as we all have) and just dont get it.
    Its a mystery. All we can know is what didn't happen - jetliners did not bring the three towers down. zg

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    ...BUT the pulverized reinforced concrete suggests that exotic directed energy weaponry was also used, something that offically doesn't exist. zg
    Its interesting to note that Dr. Judy Wood, of Clemson University, notes that much of NIST's "pancake collapse" analysis was provided by a firm called Applied Research Associates, a firm engaged in the development of directed-energy weaponry. zg

directed-energy weaponry. zg
    is that like Archimedes' heat ray?

its ancient technology, but effective

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archimedes

the man

is that like Archimedes' heat ray?

its ancient technology, but effective
    Yes, only more like nuclear+microwave, so that things disinigrate from the inside out. zg

September 11th Revisited
    September 11th Revisited v.2 is a follow up to perhaps the most riveting film ever made about the destruction of the World Trade Center. This is a powerful documentary which features eyewitness accounts and archived news footage that was shot on September 11, 2001 but never replayed on television. Featuring interviews with eyewitnesses & firefighters, along with expert analysis by Professor Steven E. Jones, Professor David Ray Griffin, MIT Engineer Jeffrey King, and Professor James H. Fetzer.
    VIDEO (83min) - http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...15681105&hl=en
    I found the 2nd video to be incredible. Indisputable squibs appearing in the video suggesting demolition. I am puzzled. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...49894376&hl=en

Quote Originally Posted by MEDITANK View Post
    I found the 2nd video to be incredible. Indisputable squibs appearing in the video suggesting demolition. I am puzzled.
    Bottom line: 9/11 was some sort of inside job - a controlled dmeolition of three skyscrapers in NYC - the planes, if there were any planes, idn't bring the three buildings down. As for the Pentagon, I am not convinced that a jetliner struck there either. zg

Bottom line: 9/11 was some sort of inside job - a controlled dmeolition of three skyscrapers in NYC - the planes, if there were any planes, idn't bring the three buildings down. As for the Pentagon, I am not convinced that a jetliner struck there either. zg
    Here is a brief outline of what I believe in this so far as I have seen the evidence and weighed the videos and also a possible motive...

a. I believe the motive was insurance fraud due to the asbestos laden TT. A gigantic cost and huge undertaking. But to demolish the TT and then having to deal with the asbestos residue in an airborne environment is heinous, irresponsible and evil, not even mentioning the 3,500+ lives lost.

b. I don't believe there were any missiles attached to the planes that struck the TT. Both airplanes were used as decoys and a scapegoat to blame them for the collapse of the towers.

c. The strong evidence of numerous explosions PRIOR to the planes striking the TT is almost 99% believable and crucial for establishing this theory.

d. The demolition of the TT set the basis for attacking the middle east IMO. To win the publics favor. One heck of a way to do it though.

ONE QUESTION THAT BUGS ME:

IF the TT were demolished, then why wasn't this done of a weekend or during a holiday when the TT would not be occupied as much or at the very least??????