+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump "Everything in Washington is a Lie" -VIDEO

JFK was the last American statesman. He was murdered by snipers from the CIA and the Mob. Since then, the NWO Corporate Industrialist Zionist Machine has run things their way. Imperial America has hundreds of military bases spread around the world, needed for their War Economy.

For decades America has been led by some despicable creeps: LBJ the corrupt and depraved war criminal whose Tonkin Gulf fakery was to kill 4M in the atrocity known as the Vietnam war... carried on
    by the incompetent Nixon... and then the head of the Bush Crime Family, Poppy Bush who began it all in 1963 when he was complicit in the murder of his president... the Mena cocaine-corrupt Slick Willie Clinton with his equally-corrupt wife...

Dubya Bush, run by the cruel, merciless, mercenary Halliburton money-maker, Cheney... and then Barry Soetoro who promised Hope and Change and gave only chump change as he won a Nobel and then unleashed bombing fury on seven Muslim countries... while he conned us all with his boyfriend Michael... and through it all the evil architect was the Zionist Prince of Evil himself, Heinz 'Regime Change' and serious War Criminal - Kissinger, an American Jew hero.

America became what this bunch of misfits were allowed to impose. Now comes Trump. The system created by the misfits is extremely powerful and rich and will stop at nothing to protect their interests. Will Trump make any difference? I doubt it. Will he be the next American Statesman? I doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Everything in Washington is a lie alright, especially Trump. According to the following article, Trump supports Illegal occupation of Palestine, proving conclusively he is a prop for Israel and will continue to send billions of tax dollars to fund Israeli crimes of genocide against the Middle East.

<header style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">Trump Names David Friedman US Ambassador to Israel

</header>Trump Names David Friedman US Ambassador to Israel
    by Stephen Lendman
    Trump's messages on Israel are mixed. Earlier he called resolving decades of Israeli/Palestinian conflict "the ultimate deal…As a deal maker, I'd like to do it…the deal that can't be made. And do it for humanity's sake."

He set untenable conditions, saying it should be negotiated directly between Israel and Palestine with his administration playing a "significant role in helping the parties to achieve a just, lasting peace."
    Israel doesn't negotiate. It demands. It's all take and no give, especially on relations with Palestine - why after seven decades unresolved conflict persists.

Trump disgracefully supports illegal Israeli settlement expansions, saying they should "keep going…keep moving forward," rejecting a construction pause, while claiming he prefers remaining "neutral" so he's better able to broker peace.
    And yet he called the GOP platform the "most pro-Israel of all time!" Without mentioning a two-state solution, it said "(s)upport for Israel is an expression of Americanism…We reject the false notion that Israel is an occupier."

International (and constitutional law under the Supremacy Clause) explains otherwise. Israel is a racist rogue state, occupying stolen Palestinian land illegally, operating unaccountably throughout its deplorable history.
    While campaigning, orthodox Jew/bankruptcy attorney David Friedman advised Trump on Israel, urging continued support for lawless settlement expansions and annexations of Palestinian land.

Continuation of this policy eliminates any possibility for conflict resolution, more war a virtual certainty, likely more devastating than summer 2014's Protective Edge aggression.
    Commenting on Friedman's appointment, subject to what should be easy Senate confirmation, Trump said "(t)he bond between Israel and the United States runs deep, and I will ensure there is no daylight between us when I'm President."
    "As the United States' Ambassador to Israel, David Friedman will maintain the special relationship between our two countries. He has been a long-time friend and trusted advisor to me."
    "His strong relationships in Israel will form the foundation of his diplomatic mission and be a tremendous asset to our country as we strengthen the ties with our allies and strive for peace in the Middle East. Nothing is more critical than protecting the security of our citizens at home and abroad."
    Friedman speaks fluent Hebrew. Nearly half a century ago, he was bar mitzvahed at Jerusalem's Western Wall.
    Commenting on his appointment, he said "I am deeply honored and humbled by the confidence placed in me by President-elect Trump to represent the United States as its Ambassador to Israel."
    "I intend to work tirelessly to strengthen the unbreakable bond between our two countries and advance the cause of peace within the region, and look forward to doing this from the US embassy in Israel's eternal capital, Jerusalem."

Countries recognizing Israel maintain embassies in Tel Aviv, not Jerusalem, a UN-designated international city. Moving America's embassy there would be a flagrant international and constitutional law violation.
    No US president did it since Israel's 1948 establishment. Breaking precedent would show contempt for Palestinian rights, assuring no chance for conflict resolution on Trump's watch - likely greater conflict than already.
    Interviewed last June by Haaretz, Friedman was dismissive about Palestinian statehood, turning truth on its head claiming "(n)obody really knows how many Palestinians live there."

According to current UN figures, it's nearly 4.9 million human beings, deserving the same rights as Jews, including self-determination, free from repressive Israeli occupation, internationally recognized as illegal.
    Asked if Trump supports Palestinian self-determination, Friedman said "
    not without the approval of the Israelis. This is an issue that Israel has to deal with on its own because it will have to deal with the consequences."
    "His feeling about Israel is that it is a robust democracy. The Israelis have to make the decision on whether or not to give up land to create a Palestinian state."
    "If the Israelis don't want to do it, so he doesn't think they should do it. It is their choice…He does not think it is an American imperative for it to be an independent Palestinian state."

Separately he said Trump "feel(s) no pressure to make self-defeating concessions" to Palestinians. "America and Israel will enjoy unprecedented military and strategic cooperation, and there will be no daylight between the two countries."
    There's no hope for peace, equity and justice if Trump one-sidedly supports Israel at the expense of ruthlessly persecuted Palestinians denied them since 1948.
    No support from Washington appears forthcoming. Palestinians will remain isolated on their own, Israel free to brutalize them unaccountably - what they've endured for the last 70 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    <header style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">Israeli-Style Seasons Greetings

</header>Israeli-Style Seasons Greetings
    by Stephen Lendman
    Long-suffering Palestinians can expect no relief throughout the holiday season or into the new year. Israeli high crimes continue unabated against them. World leaders ignore their misery.

On Monday, in response to random gun shots cross-border from Gaza harming no one, Israeli tanks shelled the Strip. The incident passed unnoticed in the West.
    Similar ones in virtually all other societies are inconceivable. Only in Israel, a rogue terror state treating Palestinians the way Hitler treated Jews.

On Sunday, following Israel's High Court ruling their outpost illegally built on stolen land, Amona settlers agreed to relocate to other privately owned Palestinian land.
    Peace Now blasted the scheme, saying "(t)he Israeli government is replacing one land theft by another."
    "It is willing to crush basic rights of Palestinians, bend Israeli law and violate international law - all in order to satisfy 41 families who knowingly settled on private Palestinian lands."
    "If approved, this temporary solution will quickly turn into another permanent new settlement with housing units and infrastructure on private Palestinian lands."
    They have no say, no right of appeal, helpless to prevent continued Israeli land theft, risking arrest or death if justifiably protest.
    Netanyahu's regime approved $33.5 million to cover the cost of relocating 41 extremist settler families - opposition MK Tzipi Livni saying "the threat of violence works."
    "What remains of Amona isn't zionism, settlement or any other value - just that the Israeli government caves to (Jewish extremist) strongmen."

All Israeli settlements were illegally built on stolen Palestinian land, the world community doing nothing to intervene responsibly.
    According to B'Tselem, on Sunday, Israeli soldiers forcefully took over Hebron area Palestinian homes so illegal settlers could hold a mass sabbath dinner. They stayed overnight until the next morning. One teenaged girl said the following:
    "It was hard to watch the soldiers walking over the carpets in my room with their shoes and sitting on my bed after moving the dolls. I asked my father to tell them to leave, but he said he couldn't."

"I asked him if I could go sleep at my grandfather's with my younger brother, who was scared of the soldiers. They were masked and held weapons."
    "We stayed with my grandfather all night but I couldn't sleep because I was worried about my family. The next day, the soldiers left at eight o'clock in the morning and I went back home."
    "It was very obvious that the soldiers had slept in my bed. The thought of them sleeping in my bed and in my room really bothers me."

The event celebrated "sovereignty over the land of Israel now." Israel ruthlessly persecute Palestinians with impunity, holding them hostage under illegal military occupation, ongoing for nearly half a century with no prospect of relief in sight.
    Last edited by Svengarlicky; December 19th, 2016 at 05:46 PM.

The Terrifying Aftermath of Hillary’s Election Victory

In the midst of our joyous celebrations, and as we savor the delicious schadenfreude left in the wake of Hillary’s humiliating rejection by normal Americans, it’s easy to forget that there is a much darker timeline where things could have gone very differently . . . (Hat Tip: John L. Pitts; Mickey White)

The first few weeks after President-elect Clinton won the election set the tone for what she expected would be the next eight years, and that tone was neither gracious nor inclusive. She wasted no time in flaunting her 306 electoral votes and the Democrats’ 52 seat Senate majority. “America has decisively rejected the hate embodied by Donald Trump and his deplorable supporters,” Hillary bellowed, as she gripped the podium unsteadily, still woozy from her 80 proof election night “party.”

http://townhall.com/columnists/kurts...ctory-n2261053

+ Reply to Thread