+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Evidence of Micro-Nukes In WTC On 9/11

  1. #1

    Default Evidence of Micro-Nukes In WTC On 9/11

    Take a peek! zg

    Evidence of Micro-Nukes In WTC On 9/11
    http://www.thepriceofliberty.org/07/03/05/ward.htm
    Last edited by zengrifter; March 8th, 2007 at 04:15 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Take a peek! zg

    Evidence of Micro-Nukes In WTC On 9/11
    http://www.thepriceofliberty.org/07/03/05/ward.htm
    Don't forget to read the LLNL report. It explains exactly where the tritium came from: from the aimpoints in a cache of BATF weapons and from the tritium luminescent exit signs on the airplanes.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic Monkey View Post
    Don't forget to read the LLNL report. It explains exactly where the tritium came from: from the aimpoints in a cache of BATF weapons and from the tritium luminescent exit signs on the airplanes.
    Fauhgitaboutit! I wrote about this 2-years ago - the unexpalined seismic spikes - see BOLD below at bottom. zg

    -------------------------------


    "I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."--Voltaire
    -------------------------------------------------


    July 29, 2005

    Official 9/11 Story Disputed By Experts, Witnesses

    Marcus K. Dalton
    Tribune Media Group

    Revisiting the issue that helped spur her ouster from Congress three years ago, Rep. Cynthia McKinney (D-GA) and co-sponsor Rep. Raúl Grijalva (D-AZ) led a Capitol Hill hearing last Friday on whether the Bush administration helped to cover-up or was otherwise involved in the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

    The eight-hour hearing, entitled The 9/11 Commission Report One Year Later: A Citizens' Response Did They Get It Right?, was timed to mark the first anniversary of the release of the 9/11 Commission's report on the attacks, drew dozens of contrarians and conspiracy theorists who suggest President Bush purposely ignored warnings or may even have had a hand in the attack..

    "The commission's report was not a rush to judgment, it was a rush to exoneration," said John Judge, a member of McKinney's staff and a representative of a Web site dedicated to raising questions about the 9/11 Commission's report.

    The White House and the commission have dismissed such questions as unfounded conspiracy theories.

    McKinney first raised questions about Bush's involvement shortly after the attacks in New York, Washington and Pennsylvania, generating a furious response from fellow Democrats in Washington and voters in Georgia, who ousted her in 2002.

    "What we are doing is asking the unanswered questions of the 9/11 families," McKinney, a DeKalb County Democrat who won back her seat in 2004, said during the proceedings.

    She rebuffed a reporter's repeated attempts to ask her why she would so boldly embrace the same claims that led to her downfall.

    "Congresswoman McKinney is viewed as a contrarian," panelist Melvin Goodman, a former CIA official, said. "And I hope someday her views will be considered conventional wisdom."

    Though she left the testimony and questioning of panelists to others, McKinney was the main attraction, presiding over more than two dozen participants, including the author of a book that claims the U.S. government had advance knowledge of the Pearl Harbor attack and allowed it to happen, and Peter Dale Scott, who wrote three books on President John F. Kennedy's assassination.

    "Nine-eleven could have been prevented," said Marilyn Rosenthal, a University of Michigan professor who lost a son in the attacks, echoing the premise of the hearing.

    Panelists maintained that Bush ignored numerous warnings from the CIA, the Federal Aviation Administration, foreign governments and others who told him before 9/11 that Osama bin Laden was planning to attack the United States and that terrorists were likely to use hijacked airliners as weapons.

    But why would the president or his administration want the 9/11 attacks to occur? Power, the panelists agreed.

    In the wake of the attacks, the administration was able to greatly expand the president's power and the reach of the federal government, they said, but whistle-blowers and other potential witnesses who could have testified to the 9/11 Commission about such things were either prevented from speaking or ignored in the commission's final report. Panelists called the commission's report "a cover-up."

    "The American people have been seriously misled," said Goodman.

    Buildings Should Have Withstood Heat

    "The buildings should have easily withstood the thermal stress caused by pools of burning jet fuel," says Kevin Ryan. Ryan who manages the South Bend, Indiana site of Environmental Health Laboratories is an expert in such matters - Environmental Health Laboratories is the division of United Laboratories ('UL') that certified the steel components used in the construction of the WTC buildings.

    "In requesting information from both our CEO and our Fire Protection Business Manager last year, I learned that they also did not agree on the essential aspects of the [WTC collapse] story, except for one thing - that the samples we certified met all requirements."

    There continue to be a number of "experts" supporting the official story about how the WTC buildings fell. One such person, Dr. Hyman Brown from the WTC construction crew, claims: "What caused the buildings to collapse is the airplane fuel burning at 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit. The steel in that five-floor area melted."

    Additionally, a major newspaper that quotes him reported: "Just-released preliminary findings from a National Institute of Standards and Technology study of the WorldTradeCenter collapse support Brown's theory."

    But Ryan and UL dispute Brown's theory: "The WTC steel components were certified to ASTM E119, meaning the time temperature curves for this standard required the samples to be exposed to temperatures of 2000F for several hours. Even un-fireproofed steel will not melt until reaching red-hot temperatures of nearly 3000F. Why Dr. Brown would imply that 2000F would melt the high-grade steel used in those buildings makes no sense at all," scoffs Ryan.

    Former Bush Economist Enters Fray Ryan is far from alone in his doubt. A former chief economist in the Labor Department during President Bush's first term now believes the official story about the collapse of the WTC is "bogus," saying it is more likely that a "controlled demolition" destroyed the TwinTowers and adjacent Building No. 7.

    "If demolition destroyed three steel skyscrapers at the World Trade Center on 9/11, then the case for an 'inside job' and a government attack on America would be compelling," said Morgan Reynolds, PhD, a former member of the Bush team who also served as director of the Criminal Justice Center at the National Center for Policy Analysis headquartered in Dallas, TX.

    Reynolds, now a professor emeritus at TexasA&MUniversity, also believes that bona fide scientific conclusions about the WTC collapse, "may hold the key to the entire mysterious plot behind 9/11."

    "It is hard to exaggerate the importance of a scientific debate over the cause(s) of the collapse of the twin towers and building 7," says Reynolds. "If the official wisdom on the collapses is wrong, as I believe it is, then policy based on such erroneous engineering analysis is not likely to be correct either. The government's collapse theory is highly vulnerable on its own terms. Only professional demolition appears to account for the full range of facts associated with the collapse of the three buildings."

    "More importantly, momentous political and social consequences would follow if impartial observers concluded that professionals imploded the WTC. Meanwhile, the job of scientists, engineers and impartial researchers everywhere is to get the scientific and engineering analysis of 9/11 right."

    "However," Reynolds adds, "getting it right in today's 'security state' remains challenging because he claims explosives and structural experts have been intimidated in their analyses of the 9/11 collapses."

    From the beginning, the Bush administration claimed that burning jet fuel caused the collapse of the towers. Although many independent investigators have disagreed, they have been hard pressed to disprove the government theory since most of the evidence was removed by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) prior to independent investigation.

    Official Story Flaws

    Critics claim that the Bush administration has covered-up the evidence and the 9/11 Commission has failed to address the major evidence contradicting the official version of 9/11. Some facts demonstrating the flaws in the government theory include:

    -- The attacks proceeded amidst an apparent failure of the American defense system. Subsequently, military leaders were promoted and the president was praised for presiding over a defense system that suspiciously failed the most crucial test in its history - an apparent deliberate unplugging of America's air defenses.

    -- Planes that lose contact with control towers are usually intercepted by fighter jets inside of ten minutes, yet on 9/11, the jetliners that struck New York were allowed to proceed unmolested for more than a half-hour, and the plane that supposedly crashed in Pennsylvania was not intercepted for more than an hour and forty minutes after it was widely known that four planes had been hijacked.

    -- The hole in the Pentagon was not consistent with the size of a jumbo jet nor with the absence of debris. At the point of impact, a whole bank of windows remained unbroken and there were no marks on the lawn. No credible airplane debris nor remains of passengers were ever found.

    -- Photos showing people walking around in the hole in the NorthTower where 10,000 gallons of jet fuel supposedly was burning.

    -- When the SouthTower was hit, most of the NorthTower's flames had already vanished, burning for only 16 minutes, making it relatively easy to contain and control without a total collapse.

    -- The fire did not grow over time, probably because it quickly ran out of fuel and was suffocating, indicating that without added explosive devices the first could have been easily controlled.

    -- Radio communications from FDNY firefighters on the upper floors of the TradeCenter towers clearly indicate that fires were under control and the structure was in no danger of collapsing.

    -- FDNY fire fighters still remain under a tight government gag order to not discuss the explosions they heard, felt and saw. FAA personnel are also under a similar 9/11 gag order. Even the 9/11 Commission Report acknowledges that "none of the fire chiefs present believed that a total collapse of either tower was possible."

    -- Fire had never before caused steel-frame buildings to collapse except for the three buildings on 9/11, nor has fire collapsed any steel high rise since 9/11.

    -- The fires, especially in the SouthTower and WTC-7, were relatively small.

    -- WTC-7 was unharmed by an airplane and had only minor fires on the seventh and twelfth floors of this 47-story steel building yet it collapsed in less than 10 seconds.

    -- WTC-5 and WTC-6 had raging fires but did not collapse despite much thinner steel beams.

    -- It's difficult if not impossible for hydrocarbon fires like those fed by jet fuel (kerosene) to raise the temperature of steel close to melting.

    Despite the numerous apparent holes in the government story, the Bush administration has brushed aside or otherwise ignored any and all opposing theories. Mainstream experts, speaking for the administration, offer a theory essentially arguing that an airplane impact initially weakened each structure and an intense fire further weakened structural components, causing buckling failures while allowing the upper floors to pancake onto the floors below in a plummeting domino effect.

    Another expert who supports the official account is Thomas Eager, professor of materials engineering and engineering systems at MIT. He argues that the collapse occurred from the extreme heat from the fires, causing the loss of loading-bearing capacity on the structural frame.

    Professor Eagar points out that the steel in the towers could have collapsed only if heated to the point where it "lost 80 percent of its strength," or around 1,300 degrees Fahrenheit. Critics claim his theory is flawed since the fires did not appear to be intense and widespread enough to reach such high temperature.

    Other experts supporting the official story claim the impact of the airplanes, not the heat, weakened the entire structural system of the towers, but critics contend that the beams on floors 94-98 did not appear severely weakened, much less the entire structural system.
    ---------------------------------------
    Unaccounted Seismic 'Spikes'

    Seismographs at ColumbiaUniversity's Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory in Palisades, N.Y., 21 miles north of the WTC, recorded strange seismic activity on Sept. 11 that has still not yet been explained. While the aircraft crashes caused minimal earth shaking, significant earthquakes with unusual spikes occurred at the beginning of each collapse.

    The Palisades seismic data recorded a 2.1 magnitude earthquake during the 10-second collapse of the SouthTower and a 2.3 quake during the 8-second collapse of the NorthTower.

    However, the Palisades seismic record shows that-as the collapses began-a huge seismic "spike" marked the moment the greatest energy went into the ground. The strongest jolts were all registered at the beginning of the collapses, well before the falling debris struck the Earth. These unexplained "spikes" in the seismic data lend credence to the theory that massive explosions at the base of the towers caused the collapses.

    "Sharp spikes of short duration," according to Thorne Lay of University of California at Santa Cruz, adding that such spikes had the attributes of underground nuclear explosion(s). "The two unexplained spikes are more than 20 times the amplitude of the other seismic waves associated with the collapses and occurred in the East-West seismic recording as the buildings began to fall."

    Experts cannot explain why the seismic waves peaked before the towers actually hit the ground.

    Asked about these spikes, seismologist Arthur Lerner-Lam, director of ColumbiaUniversity's Center for Hazards and Risk Research said, "This is an element of current research and discussion. It is still being investigated."

    Lerner-Lam points out that a 10-fold increase in wave amplitude indicates a 100-fold increase in energy released. These "short-period surface waves," reflect "the interaction between the ground and the building foundation," according to a report from Columbia Earth Institute.
    --------------------

    ...CONTINUED>>
    Last edited by zengrifter; March 8th, 2007 at 05:32 PM.

  4. #4

    Default

    >>>9/11 Dalton, continued:

    FEMA Arrived Early

    Further complicating the matter, hard evidence to fully substantiate either theory is lacking due to FEMA's quick removal of the structural steel before it could be analyzed. Despite the criminal code requirement that crime scene evidence be kept for forensic analysis, FEMA had it destroyed or shipped overseas before a serious investigation could take place.

    Much of the structural steel from the WTC was sold to Alan D. Ratner of Metal Management of Newark, N.J., and the New York-based company Hugo Neu Schnitzer East.

    Ratner, who heads the New Jersey branch of the Chicago-based company, sold the WTC steel to overseas companies, reportedly selling more than 50,000 tons of steel to a Shanghai steel company known as Baosteel for $120 per ton. Ratner paid about $7 per ton for the steel.

    And even more doubt is cast over why FEMA acted so swiftly since, coincidentally, FEMA officials had arrived the day before the 9/11 attacks to conduct a war game exercise, named "Tripod II."

    Notwithstanding FEMA's quick removal of the debris, authorities considered the steel quite valuable, ordering that every debris truck be tracked on GPS and even firing one truck driver who took an unauthorized lunch break.

    In a detailed analysis supporting the controlled demolition theory, Reynolds presents a compelling case:

    "First, no steel-framed skyscraper, even engulfed in flames hour after hour, had ever collapsed before. Suddenly, three stunning collapses occur within a few city blocks on the same day, two allegedly hit by aircraft, the third not," said Reynolds. "These extraordinary collapses after short-duration minor fires made it all the more important to preserve the evidence, mostly steel girders, to study what had happened.

    "On fire intensity, consider this benchmark: A 1991 FEMA report on Philadelphia's MeridianPlaza fire said that the fire was so energetic that 'beams and girders sagged and twisted, but despite this extraordinary exposure, the columns continued to support their loads without obvious damage.' Such an intense fire with consequent sagging and twisting steel beams bears no resemblance to what we observed at the WTC."

    After considering both sides of the 9/11 debate and after thoroughly sifting through all the available material, Reynolds concludes the government story regarding all four plane crashes on 9/11 remains "highly suspect."

    Enter Paul Craig Roberts

    A former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury under President Reagan stepped back into the political spotlight earlier this year, expressing doubt about the official 9/11 story and asserted: "if they lied to us about Ruby Ridge, Waco and weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, why should we believe them now?"

    Paul Craig Roberts, listed by Who's Who in America as one of the 1,000 most influential political thinkers in the world, has evolved over the years into a major Bush basher and neo con critic. Roberts said he hasn't changed his political ideology or jumped from the Republican-conservative ship but "just can't respect a party leadership who doesn't respect the truth."

    Serving under President Reagan in 1981-82, Treasury Secretary Regan credited Roberts with having a major role in the Economic Recovery Tax Act of 1981. He was awarded the Treasury Department's Meritorious Service Award and is given much of the credit for structuring and drafting a major portion of the famous Kemp-Roth bill as well as having a leading role in developing bipartisan support for a supply-side economic policy. In 1987, the French government recognized him as "the artisan of a renewal in economic science and policy after half a century of state interventionism," inducting him into that country's Legion of Honor.

    Even with his impressive background, Roberts, once a former columnist for Business Week and a thorn in the side of liberals back then, said "the times have drastically changed," adding his views are no longer welcome in the mainstream media if they are critical of Bush or any of his policies.

    He is another in the long list of "Republican faithful," including top-ranking government and military officials, who have left or been pushed out of Washington, by the Bush neo con agenda.

    Expressing doubt about the government's official version of 9/11 but deferring detailed criticism to the experts, Roberts' concerns come on the heels of recent criticism leveled by Professor Reynolds.

    Saying 9/11 is only a part of a mysterious but deadly neo con puzzle, Roberts looked back at history for some answers: "The Bush neo cons are making fatalistic mistakes as insane as Hitler and the Nazi Party when they invaded Russia in the dead of the winter."

    Although professing to know "a little about engineering" from his undergraduate days at Georgia Tech, Roberts deferred formulating any serious conclusions about the fall of the WTC, but expressed doubt as to the credibility of the entire official version based on past government lies uncovered at Waco, Ruby Ridge and the threat of WMD in Iraq.

    Roberts said the recent statements made by Reynolds, however, reveal just how "flimsy and unbelievable" the government story comes across.

    "This is not some kind of conspiracy nut or kook talking. He is a man with extremely qualified credentials, whose opinions I respect," said Roberts referring to Reynolds' comments, which have been highly publicized across the country.

    "The real story is not Morgan Reynolds or myself, but rather, why have so many former Republican conservatives and top ranking officials who disagree with the neo cons been systematically run out of Washington? And, also, why is the media so intent on covering up the Bush neo con agenda and all the mistakes surrounding it?

    "I guess the real story about 9/11 is what the people are actually saying. I've gotten hundreds of emails in response to my columns and many of them talk about not getting the truth from the government or the media about what really happened at the WorldTradeCenter. I know many qualified engineers and scientists have said the WTC collapsed from explosives. In fact, if you look at the manner in which the buildings fell, you have to give their conclusions credibility."

    Besides 9/11 and blasting the neo con economic agenda as suicide for America, Roberts in a recent column seriously attacks the Bush Iraq war policy without mincing words: " The reasons that the American people were given by their president, vice president, secretary of defense, national security adviser, secretary of state, and the sycophantic media were nothing but a pack of lies."

    Undisputed Eyewitness Accounts


    What happened to William Rodriguez the morning of 9/11 is a miracle. Declared a hero for saving numerous lives at Ground Zero, he was the janitor on duty the morning of 9/11 who heard and felt explosions rock the basement sub-levels of the north tower moments before the jetliner struck the top floors.

    Rodriguez not only claims he felt explosions coming from below the first sub-level while working in the basement, he says the walls were cracking around him as he pulled Felipe David, severely burned from the basement explosions, to safety. These events occurred before and during the jetliner strike above.

    Through it all, he asks a simple question: How could a jetliner hit 90 floors above and burn a man's arms and face to a crisp in the basement below within seconds of impact?" Rodriguez claims this was impossible and clearly demonstrates a controlled demolition brought down the WTC.

    However, the government acts like Rodriguez doesn't exist, basically ignoring his statements and the fact he rescued a man burnt and bleeding from the basement explosions. His eye witness account, ignored by the media and the government, points the finger squarely on an official cover-up at the highest levels since the government contends the WTC fell only from burning jet fuel subsequent to the jetliner strikes.

    Rodriguez's eyewitness account, backed up by at least 14 people at the scene with him, is a story that is verified with hospital records and testimony from many others - 14 people who felt and heard the same explosion and even saw Rodriguez, moments after the airplane hit, take Felipe David to safety, after he was burnt so badly from the basement explosion that flesh was hanging from his face and arms.

    "An Inside Job" Says Former MI-5

    Former British Intelligence MI-5 agent David Shayler, who previously revealed that the British government had paid al Qaeda to carry out political assassinations, has gone on record with his conviction that 9/11 was an inside job meant to bring about a permanent state of emergency in America and pave the way for the invasions of Afghanistan, Iraq and ultimately Iran and Syria.

    David Shayler joined MI-5 in October 1991 and worked there for five years. He started at F Branch (counter-subversion) in January 1992, and worked in T Branch (Irish terrorism) from August 1992 until October 1994. He left the organization in 1996.

    Shayler has embarked on a campaign to educate the public on 9/11 issues and government corruption. Shayler risks jail by speaking out because the British government has a legal gag preventing him from revealing his work during his MI-5 tenure. Since what Shayler discussed was already on the public record, a consequence of which was his imprisonment on two separate occasions, he now feels safer in stepping back into the limelight.

    Shayler said that his suspicions were first aroused about 9/11 when, "the usual protocol of crime scene investigation was impeded and the debris immediately seized and shipped off to China."

    "It is in fact a criminal offence to interfere with a crime scene and yet in the case of 9/11 all the metal from the buildings was shipped to China, without forensications done on that metal. Now that to me suggests they never wanted anybody to look at that metal because it was not going to provide the evidence they wanted to show people - that it was al Qaeda."

    Shayler then went on to dismiss the incompetence theory: "The more I look at it, I realize that it's not incompetence. There were FBI officers all over the country, Colleen Rowley is obviously the one who managed to get a congressional hearing, but there was plenty of evidence certainly."

    "There are so many questions that need to be answered, protocols being overridden within national defense, people actively being stopped from carrying out investigations. This wasn't an accident, they were aware there was intelligence indicating those kind of attacks, there were FBI intercepts saying it in the days before the attacks. When you look at it all, that is a big big intelligence picture and yet these people were crucially stopped from doing their jobs, stopped from trying to protect the American people."

    Shayler elaborated by saying the evidence suggests the attack was originally meant to be much wider in scope and was an attempt at a violent coup intended to decapitate the entire government as a pretext for martial law.

    "So you're looking at a situation in which you almost have a coup de'tat because you've got to bear in mind that there were weapons discovered on planes that didn't take off on 9/11. Now people have obviously postulated that they were going perhaps to attack the White House, Capitol Hill. That looks to me like an attempt to destroy American government and declare a state of emergency, in fact a coup de'tat, a violent coup de'tat."

    A Frightening Conclusion

    Shayler asserts that the attack was planned and executed within the jurisdiction of the military-industrial complex. "They let it happen, they made it happen, to create a trigger so the invasion of Afghanistan, the invasion of Iraq, and of course what they're trying to do now is the same thing with the invasion of Iran and Syria."

    Shayler ends by questioning the nature of the collapse of the twin towers and Building 7: The first buildings in history, all in the same day, to collapse from so-called fire damage alone," he emphasizes.

    "I've seen the results of many terroristic explosions and no terrorist explosion has ever brought down a building. When the IRA ignited something like a thousands tons of home-made explosives in front of the Baltic Exchange building in Bishopsgate, all the glass came out, the building shook, but there was no question about the building falling down - it doesn't obey the laws of physics for buildings to fall down in the way the World Trade Center came down. So you have the comparison of the two, Building 7 compared with the north and south towers coming down and those two things are exactly the same, they were demolished."

    In forwarding his book, 'Crossing the Rubicon: The Decline of the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil', investigative journalist-turned-author Michael Ruppert states, "This is a detective story that gets to the innermost core of the 9/11 attacks. It places 9/11 at the center of a desperate new America, created by specific, named individuals in preparation for 'Peak Oil,' an economic crisis like nothing the world has ever seen."

    "The attacks of September 11th, 2001 were accomplished through an amazing orchestration of logistics and personnel, some of whom fill the highest echelons of American government. They acted in concert to guarantee that the attacks occurred and produced the desired result," concludes Ruppert.

    ---------------------
    Marcus K. Dalton is the Managing Editor of the Las Vegas Tribune.
    Last edited by zengrifter; March 8th, 2007 at 05:30 PM.

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Default

    UPDATED March 26, 2007

    The Mysterious Craters:

    A thorough examination the debris of the World Trade Center (WTC) buildings reveals further evidence of massive power and heat - a thermonuclear blast. WTC 6 was 8 stories high. The total height of its central debris of the crater was about 30 to 50 feet below sea level and about 120 feet wide. Eight stories of building collapses and leaves a hole at least 30 feet deep.



    ...more - http://www.thepriceofliberty.org/07/03/05/ward.htm
    Last edited by zengrifter; March 25th, 2007 at 11:54 PM.

  7. #7

    Default Update: Proves Micro Nukes in the WTC

    Update: Proves Micro Nukes in the WTC
    April 12, 2007


    Physicist Dr. William (Bill) Richard Deagle, MD, in
    our March 22, 2007 interview states that " Update: The US Government's Usage of Atomic Bombs - Domestic - WTC" presents factual information that he "...considers the best analysis for the proof - beyond just the thermate - there is more than one type of explosive that had to be in the building for the laws of physics and chemistry to be operational...". Bill's site has correspondence between Dr. Jones/Alex Jones and myself regarding the proven elevated far above background tritium levels (35 - 55 X background) found in the WTC debris ponds - and the extrapolated massive amounts of tritium (billions of TUs) present in the diluted samples - in which Bill inserts the statement: "TRITIUM = NUKES AT THE 911 WTC PROOF!!". Dr. Jones bypasses/ignores these proven tritium levels by calling the diluted amounts "safe/background" (which they are NOT), but the question is not are the levels "safe." The question is: WHERE DID THE FAR ABOVE BACKGROUND LEVELS ORIGINATE - if not from a Micro Nuke?
    http://www.thepriceofliberty.org/07/04/16/ward.htm

  8. #8

    Default

    911 Ground Zero Tritium Levels 55x Over Normal
    Update On The Micro Nukes In The WTC

    By Ed Ward, MD
    6-15-7 / RENSE


    Verifying the Source of Tritium Levels 55 X the Normal Environmental Amount Certified Laboratory Testing of WTC Debris Currently In Progress.

    In a collaborative effort between Author/Artist/Survivor/Patriot Janette MacKinlay, Physicist Dr. Bill Deagle, MD, and Dr. Ed Ward, MD, MT, WTC debris has been received by a Certified Laboratory for key tests which may show definitive origination for the massive Tritium Levels in the WTC buildings.

    7.5 gms of WTC dust has been submitted to a Certified Laboratory for this specific ananlysis. The pending results are about half way through preparation and will be available in about 1 to 2 weeks. The single sample was extremely minimal for adequate sampling of the massive damage left in turning 3 buildings into steel and particles, but may be enough to give irrefutable support for the origination of Tritium Levels present in the WTC buildings and prove beyond any doubt there was a nuclear reaction in the WTC buildings. Dr. Deagle should have the results by this Friday.

    ...more - http://rense.com/general76/wtc.htm
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    124

    Default

    one question that still bothers me: why did the remains of the TT still smolder for days upon days after the TT's fell? What fueled that?

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MEDITANK View Post
    one question that still bothers me: why did the remains of the TT still smolder for days upon days after the TT's fell? What fueled that?
    It wasn't just smoldering, it was ...

    WTC MOLTEN STEEL
    VIDEO- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx33GuVsUtE

    MOLTEN STEEL ON THE GROUND?
    (from http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evid...ltensteel.html)

    There are reports of molten steel beyond those cited by American Free Press. Most of these have come to light as a result of a research paper by Professor Steven E Jones, which has stimulated interest in the subject of molten steel at Ground Zero. *

    A report by Waste Age describes New York Sanitation Department workers moving "everything from molten steel beams to human remains." 2

    A report on the Government Computer News website quotes Greg Fuchek, vice president of sales for LinksPoint Inc. as stating:
    In the first few weeks, sometimes when a worker would pull a steel beam from the wreckage, the end of the beam would be dripping molten steel 3

    A Messenger-Inquirer report recounts the experiences of Bronx firefighter "Toolie" O'Toole, who stated that some of the beams lifted from deep within the catacombs of Ground Zero by cranes were "dripping from the molten steel." 4

    A transcription of an audio interview of Ground Zero chaplain Herb Trimpe contains the following passage:
    When I was there, of course, the remnants of the towers were still standing. It looked like an enormous junkyard. A scrap metal yard, very similar to that. Except this was still burning. There was still fire. On the cold days, even in January, there was a noticeable difference between the temperature in the middle of the site than there was when you walked two blocks over on Broadway. You could actually feel the heat.

    It took me a long time to realize it and I found myself actually one day wanting to get back. Why? Because I felt more comfortable. I realized it was actually warmer on site. The fires burned, up to 2,000 degrees, underground for quite a while before they actually got down to those areas and they cooled off.

    I talked to many contractors and they said they actually saw molten metal trapped, beams had just totally had been melted because of the heat. So this was the kind of heat that was going on when those airplanes hit the upper floors. It was just demolishing heat. 5 A report in the Johns Hopkins Public Health Magazine about recovery work in late October quotes Alison Geyh, Ph.D., as stating:
    Fires are still actively burning and the smoke is very intense. In some pockets now being uncovered, they are finding molten steel. 6

    A publication by the National Environmental Health Association quotes Ron Burger, a public health advisor at the National Center for Environmental Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, who arrived at Ground Zero on the evening of September 12th. Burger stated:
    Feeling the heat, seeing the molten steel, the layers upon layers of ash, like lava, it reminded me of Mt. St. Helen’s and the thousands who fled that disaster. 7

    An article in The Newsletter of the Structural Engineers Association of Utah describing an speaking appearance by Leslie Robertson (structural engineer responsible for the design of the World Trade Center) contains this passage:
    As of 21 days after the attack, the fires were still burning and molten steel was still running. 8

    A member of the New York Air National Guard's 109th Air Wing was at Ground Zero from September 22 to October 6. He kept a journal on which an article containing the following passage is based:
    Smoke constantly poured from the peaks. One fireman told us that there was still molten steel at the heart of the towers' remains. Firemen sprayed water to cool the debris down but the heat remained intense enough at the surface to melt their boots. 9

    The book American Ground, which contains detailed descriptions of conditions at Ground Zero, contains this passage:
    ... or, in the early days, the streams of molten metal that leaked from the hot cores and flowed down broken walls inside the foundation hole. 10

    A review of of the documentary Collateral Damage in the New York Post describes firemen at Ground Zero recalling "heat so intense they encountered rivers of molten steel." 11
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    911 Ground Zero Tritium Levels 55x Over Normal
    Update On The Micro Nukes In The WTC

    By Ed Ward, MD
    6-15-7 / RENSE

    Verifying the Source of Tritium Levels 55 X the Normal Environmental Amount Certified Laboratory Testing of WTC Debris Currently In Progress.

    In a collaborative effort between Author/Artist/Survivor/Patriot Janette MacKinlay, Physicist Dr. Bill Deagle, MD, and Dr. Ed Ward, MD, MT, WTC debris has been received by a Certified Laboratory for key tests which may show definitive origination for the massive Tritium Levels in the WTC buildings.

    7.5 gms of WTC dust has been submitted to a Certified Laboratory for this specific ananlysis. The pending results are about half way through preparation and will be available in about 1 to 2 weeks. The single sample was extremely minimal for adequate sampling of the massive damage left in turning 3 buildings into steel and particles, but may be enough to give irrefutable support for the origination of Tritium Levels present in the WTC buildings and prove beyond any doubt there was a nuclear reaction in the WTC buildings. Dr. Deagle should have the results by this Friday.

    ...more - http://rense.com/general76/wtc.htm
    OOPS! The lab "lost" the sample?? zg

    ---------------
    WTC Dust Sample Vanished?

    By Ed Ward, MD
    6-15-7 | rense.com


    Two weeks ago Accura Analytical Laboratory's - http://www.accuralaboratory.com/ - VP Kevin Fernander verifies receipt of Ed Ward, MD's sample and describes packaging. VP Fernander affirms the isotope ratio testing should be complete in 7 to 10 days.

    Yesterday, VP Fernander's voice mail answers his office phone. Fernander is out of town and returns my call. Fernander states, "project manager in charge of the (Ed Ward's) sample left us (AAL)." Fernander assures me that he will check with the lab and let me know. No response for several hours. Phone call to AAL's David (Project Manager) knows nothing of the sample. He assures me that he will contact Fernander and get back to me.

    Today, VP Fernander's voice mail answers his office phone. A phone call to AAL's Sheryl (Front Office) produced no knowledge of Ed Ward's sample. She assures me that AAL will check with Fernander and David and return my call.

    6 pm today, no returned calls.

    Sure looks like something strange is going on at AAL. It is starting to look as though the sample has vanished and no one is able to say anything about it.

    Ed Ward, MD

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EdWard-MD/
    http://www.thepriceofliberty.org/arc_ward.htm
    Independent writer/Media Liaison for The Price of Liberty
    http://www.thepriceofliberty.org/
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    124

    Default

    copied from my other reply, different thread:

    OK, looks like we might be getting somewhere. So, of all the hundreds of building demolotions, especially in and around LV, you don't see smoldering ruins for weeks on end? Especially since they use thermite. Obviously this narrows things down a bit. The buildings in LV for example most likely did not have a huge jetliner flying into them.

    Neither you or I can explain away nor dismiss the smoke pouring out of both TT prior to their collapses. Something was burning AT the point of impact of this flying object or in your persistent case scenario, an explosive material of some sort. The other things I am having trouble with in your micronuke or meganuke scenario AT the point of impact, would be the instantaneous explosion and evidence of people flying out from the building. No one saw people leaping or flying out of the TT until after the explosions, this UFO flying into the TT or whatever the case may be here, the point is, the secondary evidence does not point to a bomb. Especially that waving woman from the 2nd tower, with a gaping hole that large, she would have very easily been blown outwards from the building, not to mention her body being totally decimated by this explosion.

  13. #13

    Default

    Why mini-nukes in the WTC is NOT a limited hangout
    Posted by: "alexldent" alexldent@yahoo.com
    Sun Jul 1, 2007 11:58 am (PST)
    Some people have claimed that the idea of mini-nukes being used to
    blow up the WTC is a limited hangout, because authorities could claim
    al Qaeda (al-CIA-duh) planted suitcase nukes that blew up the WTC.

    However, this idea really doen't hold up for the following reasons:

    1) if al-CIA-duh had mini-nukes, why would they bother with the
    airplane part of the plot (remember we're talking about an official
    hnagout)?

    2) if al-CIA-duh had mini-nukes, would the WTC really be their
    preferred target for killing people?

    3) al-CIA-duh would have had to obtain multiple mini-nukes (at least
    four) to blow up the WTC in the manner that was seen, and no one
    would be willing to claim that al-CIA-duh could get so many mini-
    nukes and only use them on 9/11 at the WTC

    In any case, I still think fusion mini-nukes are the best explanation
    for what happened at the WTC because they are the only weapon that
    clearly has enough power to disintegrate the building and vaporize
    multiple steel elements. There is NO clear precedent for any other
    weapon such as DEW or scalar weapons that can do what was seen at the
    WTC. One can speculate about top-secret exotic weaponry all one
    wants, but ultimately one needs to focus on something that is
    feasible.

    xxx
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic Monkey View Post
    Don't forget to read the LLNL report. It explains exactly where the tritium came from: from the aimpoints in a cache of BATF weapons and from the tritium luminescent exit signs on the airplanes.
    Funny monkey!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2

    Default Update on 9-11 Nukes information

    History Channel Molten Metal At Ground Zero - The World Trade Center, Rise and Fall of an American Icon, Richard Riggs amongst a background of nuclear devastation talks about molten metal. 42 seconds http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ogrupgt4mI

    Molten WTC Rock - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbMu2...eature=related

    Molten Metals under WTC 6 weeks after 9/11 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmMLD...eature=related

    A nice compilation of 'molten steel' observations. Excerpt from Blueprint for Truth. 8 minutes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqJSD...eature=related

    The Mystery of WTC 6 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVs4o...eature=related


    Mr. Neutron Bomb comments in 'Shame'.
    Cohen points out that the neutron bomb doesn't have the collateral damage
    of fallout, blast and heat effects that occurred in Hiroshima, but enhanced
    neutron flash radiation: 'in about a thousandth of a second it will seriously
    irradiate enemy soldiers (in tanks, self-propelled artillery vehicles, armored
    personnel carriers, in field bunkers, and most other places where they may be)
    out to a distance of about half to three-quarters of a mile for a warhead yield
    of a kiloton... Roughly half will die, most rather quickly from shock to the
    central nervous system. ... What doesn’t it do? Well, for start-offs, when the
    war is over the civilian areas — villages, towns, cities — will be in just about
    the shape they were in before it started. There will be no lingering
    radioactivity [residual doses from neutron induced activity in soil are
    insignificant compared to the flash dose of neutrons, and it decays quickly as
    in Hiroshima] prevent occupation of these areas; in fact, they can be reentered
    almost immediately.
    http://glasstone.blogspot.com/2006/0...-shame-is.html

    "The initial symptoms [from radiation] are similar to those common in
    radiation injury [for example, intense radiation treatment for cancer, hopefully
    to save your life], namely nausea, vomiting, diarrhea (and other distressing
    effects)." After these initial effects occur, sometime later, depending on how
    severe the radiation exposure is, "there is a return of symptoms, including
    fever, diarrhea and a step-like rise in temperature..." Quoted from the official
    government manual

    DECAY RATE. The decay rate of radioactive materials from a single weapon can be determined with fair accuracy by
    using the ABCM1A1 radiac calculator, which is a componentof the M28A1 calculator
    set or by using newlydeveloped automated aids. To make a quick estimate of
    fallout decay, analysts decrease theintensity by a factor of ten as the time
    after theburst increases by multiples of seven. Forexample, a dose rate of 50
    cGy/hour at 1 hourafter the burst decays to 5 cGy/hour in 7 hoursand to about
    0.50 cGy/hour in 49 hours. Boundaries for significant areas of newly
    depositedfallout are based on dose rates. For short-term (24-hour) occupancy of
    an area, the dose rate is20 cGy/hour at 1 hour after the burst. For longerterm
    occupancy, the dose rate is 10 cGy/hour at1 hour after the burst. FM 3-12 and FM
    3-22 contain specific details of fallout prediction, decay,and total dose
    calculations.

    Craters caused by surface and shallow subsurface bursts will be
    contaminated by neutron-induced radiation and residual radioactive fission
    products. The activity in and around thecrater can be estimated one hour after
    detonation, and the decay rate established as discussed above. http://nige.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/fm101-31-1.pdf



    For the referenced facts see what's been being hidden by most 'truth' orgs for 6 years.

    US Government's Usage of Atomic Bombs http://www.serendipity.li/wot/ed_ward/use_of_abombs.htm working links of those still active

    Update: The US Government's Usage of Atomic Bombs – Domestic – WTC http://www.usavsus.info/WTC-MoreEvidence.htm - working links and enlarged pics saved by the site

    Update: Proven 9-11 Nukes = US Government Involvement http://edwardmd.wordpress.com/2010/0...t-involvement/ Updated Broken Links


    Proven 9-11 Nukes = US Government Involvement: Updated Cut Links or Links to Incomplete information.

    The Current Irrefutable Conclusion = Treason, Murder and Crimes Against Humanity for 9-11, the Iraq War, and Revocation of Constitutional Rights of US Citizens – All US ‘representatives’ appropriate US citizens, and non citizens, need to be on trial in Constitutional Courts.The Current ‘Basic’ Proven 9-11 Nuke Evidence – (About 95 to 98% of the TOTAL evidence covered) – All proven basic physics/chemistry ANY high school graduate should understand after the basic courses.:


    1. Three Massive WTC Craters – See us government LIDAR proof: – Nothing else known to man can leave ALL the WTC debris and this particular evidence in the length of time needed , except a third generation Micro Nuke – Mini Nuke – Nuke. It’s 100% classic textbook nuclear event residue – ZERO ANOMALIES.
    http://911justicehalifax.files.wordp...mestic-wtc.pdf http://www.usavsus.info/WTC-MoreEvidence.htm - Best, or http://www.scribd.com/Ed%20Ward%20MD/shelf
    2. Five Acres (1.2 Billion Pounds = Weight of Residue of 3 WTC Buildings (WTC 1, 2, and 6)) of WTC Land Brought to Seering Temperatures in a Few Hours by an ’Anaerobic, Chlorine Fueled “Fire” – Impossible by Basic Laws of Physics. See us
    gov Thermal Images proof – Nothing else known to man can leave ALL the WTC debris and this particular evidence in the length of time needed , except a third generation Micro Nuke – Mini Nuke – Nuke. It’s 100% classic textbook nuclear event residue – ZERO ANOMALIES.
    http://911justicehalifax.files.wordp...mestic-wtc.pdf
    http://www.usavsus.info/WTC-MoreEvidence.htm , http://www.serendipity.li/wot/ed_ward/use_of_abombs.htm - Best,
    or http://www.scribd.com/Ed%20Ward%20MD/shelf
    3. Tritium Levels 55 Times (normal) Background Levels assessed a numerical value
    of ‘traces’ and ‘of no human concern’. See us government (DOE report) proof: – Nothing but a NUCLEAR EVENT can cause ‘tritium’ formation – basic physics fact – Nothing else known to man can leave ALL the WTC debris and this particular evidence in the length of time needed , except a third generation Micro Nuke – Mini Nuke – Nuke. It’s 100% classic textbook nuclear event residue – ZERO ANOMALIES.
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EdWard-MD/message/141
    4. An Impossible “Fire” (Combustion Process). See Laws of Physics for
    Fire/Combustion Process and Dr. Cahill’s data on ‘anaerobic incineration’. – Nothing else known to man can leave ALL the WTC debris and this particular evidence in the length of time needed , except a third generation Micro Nuke – Mini Nuke – Nuke. It’s 100% classic textbook nuclear event residue – ZERO ANOMALIES.
    http://rense.com/general77/newlaws.htm
    5. 3 Billion pounds of building instantly turned into 2 Billion pounds of
    micronized dust. – Nothing else known to man can leave ALL the WTC debris and this particular evidence in the length of time needed , except a third generation Micro Nuke – Mini Nuke – Nuke. It’s 100% classic textbook nuclear event residue – ZERO ANOMALIES.
    http://www.nogw.com/download/2006_us..._bombs_wtc.pdf http://www.serendipity.li/wot/ed_ward/use_of_abombs.htm - Best
    http://www.scribd.com/Ed%20Ward%20MD/shelf
    6. 16 inch steel Spires that withstood 1/2 a Billion pounds of building falling on them and suddenly turn into limp noodles and partially vaporize. Nothing else known to man can leave ALL the WTC debris and this particular evidence in the length of time needed , except a third generation Micro Nuke – Mini Nuke – Nuke. It’s 100% classic textbook nuclear event residue – ZERO ANOMALIES.
    http://911justicehalifax.files.wordp...mestic-wtc.pdf
    http://www.scribd.com/Ed%20Ward%20MD/shelf
    7. Hiroshima effect cancers in responders and locals. Nothing else known to man can leave ALL the WTC debris and this particular evidence in the length of time needed , except a third generation Micro Nuke – Mini Nuke – Nuke. It’s 100% classic textbook nuclear event residue – ZERO ANOMALIES.http://911justicehalifax.files.wordp...mestic-wtc.pdf
    http://www.usavsus.info/WTC-MoreEvidence.htm , http://www.serendipity.li/wot/ed_ward/use_of_abombs.htm – Best
    or http://www.scribd.com/Ed%20Ward%20MD/shelf
    All of the above are facts are proven with referenced links of reputable data sources – many are from the government itself and more…
    Mini Nukes Were Used on 9-11 http://www.henrymakow.com/mini-nukes_were_used_on_9-11.html
    Update: Mini Nukes at the WTC – 9-11 The Fetzer/Ward : Conversations on Mini Nukes in/on WTC/9-11 – 1 hour http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2010/02/dr-ed-ward-md.html
    Eventually, we get to the WTC, Thermite BS – S. Jones, Micro Nukes/ Mini Nukes in the WTC, Truck Bombs – crater = mini nuke, history of mini nukes, reg demo… needed to cover for nukes & nukes to remove the demo evidence, why 5 nukes needed to fit all the evidence, ALL, 100% of the evidence = nuke; 0, NADA, NO, ANOMALIES; DEW = Wood’s BS… It’s not me, It’s physics.
    When 20 = Normal, How does 1,092 = “Traces”, Listen Do Want to Know a Secret… Listen – Cancers explained, Tritium explained – Half life = 10 days, craters explained, 1 billion pounds (coincidently the approximate mass of residue of the 3 buildings – basic physics – heat transfer and residual heat) of dirt 1800 degrees MINIMUM. the Nuke evidence – partial but still large, I apologize to Fetzer over not revealing Mini Nukes facts – still have concerns; as for our ex navy seal who more than likely had training/basics of SADM deployment, but definitely got some demo training, yet doesn’t understand the ‘science’? , Richard Gage addressed,
    CORRECTION: All Davy Crockett kilotonage quotes during the above should have been quoted as 0.018 kilotons, not .18, 18, etc – all incorrect numbers = 0.018 kilotons
    http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2010/02/dr-ed-ward-md.html
    Setting the Record Straight on Mini Nukes in the WTC/9-11 rense.com/general91/setting.htm
    Mini Nukes Were Used on 9-11 http://www.henrymakow.com/mini-nukes_were_used_on_9-11.html
    I did a program with Bill Deagle – not online yet – about the only thing discussed that hasn’t been already been explained – ‘Swiss Cheese’ Steel = Extremely High Concentrations of Chlorine + Very High Temperatures = Classic Oxidation/Reduction Reaction = Steel undergoing MASSIVE oxidation by chlorine. wherever exposed to WTC pile atmosphere.
    The Root:
    Zionism = The Worst Plague in the History of Mankind
    http://www.rense.com/general88/zzz.htm
    The Remedy/Rectification:
    1. Return to the Original Intent Interpretation of the Constitution.
    America’s Only Real Choice: Constitution or Tyranny?
    http://www.thepriceofliberty.org/04/11/19/ward.htm
    The US Is “a Distorted, Bastardized Form of Illegitimate Government.” http://www.thepriceofliberty.org/04/09/10/ward.htm
    2. 100% Accurate/Verifiable Voting – FIXED VOTE = NO VOTE. Note – There is no need to sign the petition, just read the information contained and hopefully, act upon it. BTW – The perfect cheap FIXED VOTE yard sign – After the next sham election, grab a few old yard signs that are being discarded after the election. Pick up a nice STANDOUT color paint (not a background color) for ‘your new political sign’ from ‘home of the pot’ – since it’s so cheap – I’m thinking FLUORESCENT – Paint/Spray – FIXED VOTE = NO VOTE! across it as big as signage will allow, put a word each on a few signs, however you want to do it – just make sure you make it known the vote is fixed and you aren’t voting until there is a candidate who’s main platform consists of ‘verified voting’ and original intent interpretation of the Constitution being followed completely. Voting only helps the sham/crime succeed. http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/FIXEDVOTE
    It Can’t Happen Here Dorothy?:
    1. Take a look at ‘Operation Northwoods’. The Basic Start a War by murder and treason – CIA Basic Operation Plan – 911/Cuba
    http://www.thepriceofliberty.org/04/10/15/ward.htm
    2. The Secret Government: The Constitution in Crisis, by Bill Moyers
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHet9H6ZTLs
    3. German High Court Outlaws Electronic Voting – Wednesday, 21 October 2009, 9:45 am
    http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0910/S00187.htm
    4. Proofs of a Conspiracy against all Nations/Religions – Published in 1793 as the Zionist cults were forming here in US.
    http://www.bilderberg.org/lucis.htm
    5. Too many to list with credit, USS Liberty, Torture, Rendition, Gulf of Tonkin, WW II attack known, Agent Orange, DU, Nuke Testing spread radiation throughout US, CIA has murdered millions in foreign countries over the decades – that list alone would need a top 100, the PROVEN death and destruction list over time is MASSIVE. Zionism has ruled mankind from the beginning and it’s never been stopped – the ‘MORE EQUALS’ continue to rule…
    You have no Saviors – Only Yourself. So What Are You Going To Do?


    '9-11 Fake Video' Stars – The JSTAR Clones http://www.rense.com/general92/911fk.htm
    Why Covert Ops Must Have `Fake' Video
    No Windows on Flight 175 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRC4l...eature=related

    Ed Ward, MD

    Ed Ward MD's Weblog of Tyranny http://edwardmd.wordpress.com/ http://www.facebook.com/EdWardMD3 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EdWard-MD/
    Last edited by Ed Ward, MD; October 11th, 2012 at 01:49 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Evidence Of Mini-Nukes On WTC 911
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: August 18th, 2014, 02:50 AM
  2. JFK, Nukes, and Israel circa '63
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: October 14th, 2009, 12:22 AM
  3. Iran's doesn't want nukes?
    By blackchipjim in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: September 21st, 2009, 09:09 AM
  4. Aaron Russo and micro chips
    By Erotica in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: June 25th, 2009, 08:21 PM
  5. Don't forget the other 27,000 nukes
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: June 12th, 2006, 08:52 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts