+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zengrifter on NYC TV talks about 9/11 -VIDEO

Default Zengrifter on NYC TV talks about 9/11 -VIDEO

Realities of Independent Media
    Les Jamieson, NY9/11 Truth leader and Paula Gloria are joined by telecommunications expert Marcus Dalton on the phone from LA

Who is Paula Gloria? She (and her partners) turned $200k into $21M with my assistance. zg

Paula Gloria Tsaconas - A successful airwave speculator in the '80s, in 1990 Ms. Gloria became the first (and only) female entrepreneur to successfully own and operate a U.S. cellular telephone company, which was sold in 1992 to Telephone & Data Systems for $21 million. In 1996 she created the Concordia Foundation while living on the Island of Cyprus and experimenting with eco-village renewable technologies. She came to NYC in 1997 and become involved in Public Access television as a tool to make available important knowledge, often suppressed in mainstream media, with her first TV series, a radical holistic health program entitled The Whole Tooth. In year 2000 Ms. Gloria traveled to India to gain eastern divine knowledge and to make her charity more effective by addressing global problems such as pedophilia and sex-slavery. Currently her daily TV show “Farther Down the Rabbit Hole”, inspired by the breakthrough documentary film “What the Bleep Do We Know?!” airs on Time/Warner Manhattan cable and has over one hundred shows available via theInternet.

Last edited by zengrifter; June 29th, 2014 at 02:05 AM. Reason: video embed

I expect more views than this. zg

I'm like, "Hey cool it's Zengrifter. This has gotta be good!" And then 5 minutes later i'm like, "This is so boring I can't watch it anymore."

Hey Paula Gloria is hot with that Tonto leather jacket.
    Last edited by Brutus; February 19th, 2007 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by supercoolmancool View Post
    I'm like, "Hey cool it's Zengrifter. This has gotta be good!" And then 5 minutes later i'm like, "This is so boring I can't watch it anymore."
    That's about what I thought too. The other episode with zengrifter was much better, but that's just because I find that topic more interesting. If anyone is into the 9/11 conspiracy they may like it...

There' a better one that will be posted soon. Notwithstanding, 9/11 Truth is a singularly important topic as we inch towards WWIII. zg
    Last edited by zengrifter; February 19th, 2007 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    Hey Paula Gloria is hot with that Tonto leather jacket.
    Yesss! zg

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    There' a better one that will be posted soon. Notwithstanding, 9/11 Truth is a singularly important topic as we inch towards WWIII. zg
    What's the next one about?

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    What's the next one about?
    Different show, same subject, better interview. But this one was okay, covering alternative media. zg

Different show, same subject, better interview. But this one was okay, covering alternative media. zg
    I thought the show was just fine, just not as interesting as Stealing Back the Airwaves (I think it was called). The 9/11 subject is more important, just not as interesting to listen to...

I thought the show was just fine, just not as interesting as Stealing Back the Airwaves (I think it was called). The 9/11 subject is more important, just not as interesting to listen to...
    Well its interesting that you say that because Paula wants to do another show or two that looks more deeply into the "airwave fortunes" adventures that we shared - she tells me that her viewers are interested - and I've been reluctant. zg

Well its interesting that you say that because Paula wants to do another show or two that looks more deeply into the "airwave fortunes" adventures that we shared - she tells me that her viewers are interested - and I've been reluctant. zg
    Oh, well you have to do it now! I really did find that show to be interesting and would love to see a few more episodes on the subject.

Oh, well you have to do it now! I really did find that show to be interesting and would love to see a few more episodes on the subject.
    You got it! zg

You got it! zg
    Sweet!

you cant get pinched for anything you say at this point, so why not?

+ Reply to Thread