+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Beast 666 Universal Human Control System

Default The Beast 666 Universal Human Control System

"Logical Universal Criminal Interactive Database"

Project L.U.C.I.D.—The Beast 666 Universal Human Control System: It's frightening, and it's real. In this stunning book, noted author Texe Marrs unravels the secrets of Project L.U.C.I.D., the covert government operation destined to devour the whole world. Soon, every person on Earth—even newborn babies—will be issued the universal biometrics I.D. card. Resisters will have a mind control biochip surgically implanted in their brains. The ISO 9000 program requires that all manufactured goods be controlled with the number of the beast, 666.

Project L.U.C.I.D. empowers America's hidden SS establishment to use its massively powerful, computer databases to control your bank accounts and purchases, and to monitor intimate details of your life. Spy satellites; hidden, miniature video cameras; and interactive TV sets will be watching your every move. Your telephone calls will be wiretapped and recorded by remote computers.

All data on you is linked, networked, and processed by a Central Gestapo, where faceless bureaucrats give orders to police, military, and intelligence agencies. This is the new, global police state, made up of the FBI, KGB, CIA, DEA, DIA, NSA, IRS, EPA, NCIC, USDA, FDA, NRO, BATF, FINCEN, INS, DOJ, WTO, Europol, Interpol, Mossad, and the MAB.

BEAST = Belgium Electronic Accounting & Survelliance Terminal. zg

Isn't the number of the beast 616 or something? Like it was interpreted wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by supercoolmancool View Post
    Its debatable. zg

Quote Originally Posted by supercoolmancool View Post
    2/3= .666, it has to be 666!

Me and supercoolmancool were in anthropology class today and some church guy estimated the start of the earth on the 23rd. I would include this into the thread on 23, but oh well.

666 or 616 - Which is the Real Number of the Beast?
    posted by Krista | 5/9/2005 11:32:59 PM | Permalink

MTV is reporting that legions of metalheads might have to switch up their number of the beast - from 666 to 616 - according to a recently found manuscript of Revelation. According to the article -
    The recent 616 discovery, which was found in a collection of documents recovered in Egypt, isn't exactly a whole new revelation. While it dates back the furthest, other ancient manuscripts of the Book of Revelation have the number as 616 instead of 666, provoking some debate in the past as to which were the original digits. Both Greek and Hebrew letters have numeric values that can be added up to arrive at a total. One common explanation of 666 is that it comes from the numerical value of "Nero" transliterated into Hebrew letters. A small change in the transliteration can result in 616.
    ...more - http://www.deliriumsrealm.com/deliri...w.asp?Post=242

An Investigation into the Mystical Number 666
    by ELI Eshoh

I am obsessed with the number 666; it is an obsession so great that one would think my destiny were tied to it. This obsession began when I learned how to count to 1,000 at the age of four. That was long before I became aware of its significance in the prophecies contained in Revelation 13:18. After a life-long study of this number I want to put my discoveries about it down in writing so as to warn all Christians, and even non-Christians, of the earth-shaking events that started in the year 1998, and that will lead to the Rapture and the end of the world. Although this may seem far-fetched to you, when you finish reading this little tract, I have no doubt that you will share my view that these events will inevitably take place and that they are derivable from the properties of 666.
    ...more - http://www.ishipress.com/666.htm
    Last edited by zengrifter; January 22nd, 2007 at 02:27 PM.

Default ScanChip 666...

...you won't leave home without it! zg

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    ...you won't leave home without it! zg

Does anyone else see the IMPORTANCE of that post?! Anyone?

Take a look at that barcode. Add up the first 4 numbers and you get 23. Now add up the remaining numbers, and you also get 23.

So if you keep adding single numbers from either side of the barcode, you get to 23. If you do it both ways, you use every single number in the barcode exactly once.

That's good zen-zone stuff right there!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    Does anyone else see the IMPORTANCE of that post?! Anyone?

Take a look at that barcode. Add up the first 4 numbers and you get 23. Now add up the remaining numbers, and you also get 23.

So if you keep adding single numbers from either side of the barcode, you get to 23. If you do it both ways, you use every single number in the barcode exactly once.

That's good zen-zone stuff right there!
    Good catch! Now you will be inundated with the synchronicity! zg

Rockefeller Admitted Elite Goal Of Microchipped Population

Hollywood director Russo goes in-depth for first time on the astounding admissions of Nick Rockefeller, including his prediction of 9/11 and the war on terror hoax, the Rockefeller's creation of women's lib, and the elite's ultimate plan for world population reduction and a microchipped society

Here - http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...fellergoal.htm

Default Hypocrisy

Is it just me or doesn't anyone else see this?

"The Bible is just crap, a bunch of fairy tales &/or legends", says the mighty ZG. Nevertheless he picks little things like 666 from the book of Revelation and acts all ominous about it.

Well what it is?

ZG, you can't have your cake and eat it too - Just ask Marie Antoinette
    Last edited by FGK42; January 31st, 2007 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FGK42 View Post
    Is it just me or doesn't anyone else see this?

"The Bible is just crap, a bunch of fairy tales &/or legends", says the mighty ZG. Nevertheless he picks little things like 666 from the book of Revelation and acts all ominous about it. -- Well what it is? -- ZG, you can't have your cake and eat it too - Just ask Marie Antoinette
    Well, I beleive that there be some serious sh*t goin down. I just don't buy the dispensationalist crap as its "revealed" in that mono-theist propoganda mythology manifesto . As for the Bible being "a bunch of fairy tales &/or legends" those are your words, I have a much lower opinion of it. zg
    Last edited by zengrifter; December 12th, 2010 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Well, I beleive that there be some serious shit goin down. I just don't buy the dispensationalist crap as its "revealed" in that mono-theist propoganda mythology manifesto . As for the Bible being "a bunch of fairy tales &/or legends" those are your words, I have a much lower opinion of it. zg
    Once again a paradox

The talk of 666 and mark of the devil, etc... comes from the Revelation of John on the Isle of Patmos.

It is steeped with alagory and warnings and open to many interpretations, the keys to understanding Revelation are all present in the books of Daniel and other old Testament books.

Your miscomprehension of monotheistic underpinnings just reveal you true nature - since you have already sided with the Beast why be worried about "serious shit going down"? It's amazing how people cherry pick what they want to "believe". When the directions are plain and clear you reject it as fraud and propaganda but latch onto numberology and other sci-fi stories.

If you think government tracking and ID chips is serious imagine eternity in Hell

Now THAT's serious shit. You've been warned
    Last edited by FGK42; January 31st, 2007 at 07:59 PM.

Your miscomprehension of monotheistic underpinnings just reveal you true nature - since you have already sided with the Beast...imagine eternity in Hell Now THAT's serious shit. You've been warned
    Well if I understand the concept: God is a loving god, and so loves the world that he sent his only son to atone for my "original sin". All God requires is that I love his son and I can then live forever in glorious heaven. If, however, I do not recognize his son I will burn in hell for eternity? Oh, and who is his son? He is his son, too!

Have I got it right? zg

----------

Just a few of the historical "Saviors" -

Attis of Phrygia

--Attis was born on December 25 of the Virgin Nana.
    --He was considered the savior who was slain for the salvation of mankind.
    --His body as bread was eaten by his worshippers
    --His priests were “eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven.”
    --He was both the Divine Son and the Father.
    --On “Black Friday,” he was crucified on a tree, from which his holy blood ran down to redeem the earth.
    --He descended into the underworld.
    --After three days, Attis was resurrected on March 25 (as tradition held of Jesus) as the “Most High God.

...continued here - http://www.zenzoneforum.com/showthread.php?p=28106
    Last edited by zengrifter; January 31st, 2007 at 10:30 PM.

If you think government tracking and ID chips is serious imagine eternity in Hell

Now THAT's serious shit. You've been warned
    I'll take my chances...

God promises eternal life, but the devil promises women, money, fast cars, etc. Which one am I going to choose... ah the dilema!

+ Reply to Thread