+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Beast 666 Universal Human Control System

Default No Chip, Merge Right

Zen you said that you expect some serious shit to go down? Like who do you think will do it? God? a God? Aliens? the Matrix?

Quote Originally Posted by supercoolmancool View Post
    Zen you said that you expect some serious shit to go down? Like who do you think will do it? God? a God? Aliens? the Matrix?
    The latter - we are the children of the matrix. I think that the blindly faithful who embrace Christian biblical prophecy are falling for a TRAP. zg

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    The latter - we are the children of the matrix. I think that the blindly faithful who embrace Christian biblical prophecy are falling for a TRAP. zg
    What do you think is going to happen to those that blindly believe in their religion?

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    What do you think is going to happen to those that blindly believe in their religion?
    They will remain slaves plugged into the powerplant while believing that they are free.

Maybe Bush/Cheney (and the Illuminate evil-doers) will get their expanded endless war that will escalate to prophetic proportion and then when all appears lost they will project a holographic image into the sky of Jesus returning and then all of the sheeple will rejoice the kingdom of God on earth and all dissension will be quelled... and then the holographic Jesus will appoint Jeb (reptilian) Bush to be the president of the world.

Can I get an AMEN? zg

Is Bush a Reptilian?
    http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/bush-reptile.htm
    Last edited by zengrifter; February 5th, 2007 at 11:30 PM.

"Logical Universal Criminal Interactive Database"

Project L.U.C.I.D.—The Beast 666 Universal Human Control System: It's frightening, and it's real. In this stunning book, noted author Texe Marrs unravels the secrets of Project L.U.C.I.D., the covert government operation destined to devour the whole world. Soon, every person on Earth—even newborn babies—will be issued the universal biometrics I.D. card. Resisters will have a mind control biochip surgically implanted in their brains. The ISO 9000 program requires that all manufactured goods be controlled with the number of the beast, 666.

Project L.U.C.I.D. empowers America's hidden SS establishment to use its massively powerful, computer databases to control your bank accounts and purchases, and to monitor intimate details of your life. Spy satellites; hidden, miniature video cameras; and interactive TV sets will be watching your every move. Your telephone calls will be wiretapped and recorded by remote computers.

All data on you is linked, networked, and processed by a Central Gestapo, where faceless bureaucrats give orders to police, military, and intelligence agencies. This is the new, global police state, made up of the FBI, KGB, CIA, DEA, DIA, NSA, IRS, EPA, NCIC, USDA, FDA, NRO, BATF, FINCEN, INS, DOJ, WTO, Europol, Interpol, Mossad, and the MAB.
    You forgot the BVD.

I can't wait. They'll know my every mundane move! I will singlehandedly bore the world's most sophisticated system to death! I feel like a veritable superhero! Name:  superhero3.gif
Views: 104
Size:  8.9 KBLet me at'em! Let me at'em!
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

You WON'T leave home without it. zg
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

I'll take my chances...

God promises eternal life, but the devil promises women, money, fast cars, etc. Which one am I going to choose... ah the dilema!
    Reminds me of the guy who died and went to heaven only to look down and see his reprobate neighbor in hell with his arm around a beautiful blonde and his free hand clutching a bottle of Jack Daniels. "Hey, St. Peter, what the heck's going on? I lived a good life and all I get to do is float around on clouds and play this harp, but my reprobate neighbor gets the booze and the broads!"

To which St. Peter replied, "Now don't get your halo out of joint. The the bottle your neighbor is holding has a hole in it, but the blonde doesn't."
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Quote Originally Posted by supercoolmancool View Post
    As far as your arguement goes, Zengrifter has stated that he doesn't believe everything that he posts. So yah there are paradoxes but he admits it. Or, since he doesn't believe everything, he shows everything and not just that stuff that fits in with what he believes and thus not paradox.
    I haven't seen him posting any 9/11 debunking reports.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

I've taken a course in logic. I'd love for you to make your argument for the existence of god. Please make it valid and fallacy free, I've pretty much heard them all. Oh, and supercoolmancool does know how to make arguments, but the burden of proof is on the believer, so go ahead please. I eagerly await this proof, it may change my life!
    Thomas Aquinas made a number of arguments for the existence of God. But there is really no need to make arguments for the existence of God. Look around you--the existence of God is self-evident.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

They will remain slaves plugged into the powerplant while believing that they are free.

Maybe Bush/Cheney (and the Illuminate evil-doers) will get their expanded endless war that will escalate to prophetic proportion and then when all appears lost they will project a holographic image into the sky of Jesus returning and then all of the sheeple will rejoice the kingdom of God on earth and all dissension will be quelled... and then the holographic Jesus will appoint Jeb (reptilian) Bush to be the president of the world.

Can I get an AMEN? zg

Is Bush a Reptilian?
    http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/bush-reptile.htm
    Bush is a groundhog. You are a mad hatter, zg. Name:  madhatte2r.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  64.5 KBCan I get an Amen?
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Default The coming, Soon?

Well look at our Sec. of State Hillary's statement. Iran is now a Military State". Duh! Take one guess who is in charge of the weapons of, oh no never mind you don't believe in that either. Coming down is an understatement for what is happening in that region. A more appropriate statement is what's going up? The people who are in charge of Iran are the very same people who are trying to bring the last Imam to earth. Believe it or not they will try and guess how they are going to do it.
    " That we may meet in a better place after this!"

BJ by nature is not +EV or -EV. It depends on how you play it. Since you are at this blackjack site, you should take a look around and know that not only can you reduce the house edge, you can tilt the odds in your favor and make BJ a +EV game. The way I slice it, it is a +EV game.

The only way you could ever imagine blackjack as a 100% positive ev. game is if you combined used The Gordon count to to play a close to perfect game. By which that system has a 92% chance of winning which in no way related to your edge or the houses edge. The Gordon Count combined the optimal bet spread which in and of itself is crazy talk that combined with Ace steering, ace keying, hole carding and shuffle tracking. (Am I forgetting something z.g. Even then you may have a a couple of hundred lifetimes with positive ev but at some point in time, since in reality a 100% posivite e.v. game would have to last forever and you bankroll be infinite. There is that .000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 or ever lower fact, to give you the benefit of doubt, that at some point in time, without an infinite bankroll you will go bust at some point in time.

Quote Originally Posted by blackchipjim View Post
    Well look at our Sec. of State Hillary's statement. Iran is now a Military State". Duh! Take one guess who is in charge of the weapons of, oh no never mind you don't believe in that either. Coming down is an understatement for what is happening in that region. A more appropriate statement is what's going up? The people who are in charge of Iran are the very same people who are trying to bring the last Imam to earth. Believe it or not they will try and guess how they are going to do it.
    Did not know that the last son of satan had anything to do with the end of days. I just thought that was a movie called constintine.

Quote Originally Posted by thongfart32 View Post
    The only way you could ever imagine blackjack as a 100% positive ev. game is if you combined used The Gordon count to to play a close to perfect game. By which that system has a 92% chance of winning which in no way related to your edge or the houses edge. The Gordon Count combined the optimal bet spread which in and of itself is crazy talk that combined with Ace steering, ace keying, hole carding and shuffle tracking. (Am I forgetting something z.g. Even then you may have a a couple of hundred lifetimes with positive ev but at some point in time, since in reality a 100% posivite e.v. game would have to last forever and you bankroll be infinite. There is that .000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 or ever lower fact, to give you the benefit of doubt, that at some point in time, without an infinite bankroll you will go bust at some point in time.
    Was that a thongfart? Er, sorry, couldn't help meself... BTW, I believe you have one too many zeros there. Your very first post is most welcome. BTW (2) who the hell was Gordon? Some of your math um, I think the SM here will be along soon to er verify it. I hope. In the meantime, Zen Zone members NEVER GO BUST. Gospel, according to Saint Zen. And we ain't superstitious.
    Dogma schmogma

+ Reply to Thread