+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interdimensional Reptilian Masters -VIDEO

Default Interdimensional Reptilian Masters -VIDEO

Are we ruled by interdimensional reptilian aliens?
    The Visions of Matthew Delooze. Abducted by aliens as a child, Matthew Delooze believes we are enslaved by the Serpent Cult, reptilian aliens who have hypnotised us into surrendering our spiritual power.
    VIDEO (4-min) - http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...062&pr=goog-sl

--------------

The Book

"This is the absolute biscuit-taking, breathtaking,
    apoplectic fit-inducing, high point of conspiracy theories.
    It has everything, Freemasons, Knights Templar,
    Illuminati, Serpent Cults ... symbolism galore."
    -- Richard Arcos
    Last edited by zengrifter; November 10th, 2006 at 07:06 PM.

heh, heh heh......
    best regards,
    mr fr0g MMOA honorary predator
    STRENGTH - HONOR - HEART
    that's my take on it your mileage may vary.
    for senior citizen fuzzy count click link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrTiP4ZIUfI

I see that you've found your SageFrog image-avatar, you amphibious reptilian bastard! zg

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    I see that you've found your SageFrog image-avatar, you amphibious reptilian bastard! zg
    another one?
    LMAO !

yah see my reality really is a plastiqe dream illusion and anything is indeed possible
    best regards,
    STRENGTH - HONOR - HEART

Quote Originally Posted by sagefr0g View Post
    yah see my reality really is a plastiqe dream illusion and anything is indeed possible
    There are some good reptilians, I understand. I think the SageFrog image is that of Enki, an Annunaki exterterrestrial depicted in the Pre-Summerian Plates, infusing his DNA with that of the local Earthly ape species. zg
    Last edited by zengrifter; November 13th, 2006 at 03:14 PM.

Default it's all good

There are some good reptilians, I understand. I think the SageFrog image is that of Enki, an Annunaki exterterrestrial depicted in the Pre-Summerian Plates, infusing his DNA with that of the local Earthly ape species. zg
    yah, actually i'm banking that Matthew Delooze has it wrong. no abductions probably ocurred ect.
    an the only brain implant that probably ocurred would be archaic DNA and the atrophied reptilian remnant in our brains left over as part of evolution. perhaps our DNA or at least components of it came from the far reachs of space.

ribit :D
    best regards,
    STRENGTH - HONOR - HEART

yah, actually i'm banking that Matthew Delooze has it wrong. no abductions probably ocurred ect.
    an the only brain implant that probably ocurred would be archaic DNA and the atrophied reptilian remnant in our brains left over as part of evolution. perhaps our DNA or at least components of it came from the far reachs of space.
    Sorry, too much evidence to the contrary now. Even Carl Sagan acknowledged the reptiles before his death. zg

Sorry, too much evidence to the contrary now. Even Carl Sagan acknowledged the reptiles before his death. zg
    yeah well i still prefer infusing my DNA with the Homo sapiens female species despite what ole Enki was up too. my motives may have similar roots
    best regards,
    STRENGTH - HONOR - HEART

Can you prove that.

Must I? Check this out in the meantime. zg

Editorial Reviews
    Book Description
    Revised and expanded edition. This highly original work deals a shattering blow to all our preconceived notions about our past and human origins. Worldwide legends refer to giant flying lizards and dragons which came to this planet and founded the ancient civilizations of Mesopotamia, Egypt, India and China. Who were these reptilian creatures? This book provides the answers to many of the riddles of history such as what was the real reason for man's creation, why did Adam lose his chance at immortality in the Garden of Eden, who were the Nefilim who descended from heaven and mated with human women, why the serpent take such a bum rap in history, why didn't Adam and Eve wear clothes in Eden, what were the "crystals" or "stones" that the ancient gods fought over, why did the ancient Sumerians call their major gods USHUMGAL, which means literally "great fiery, flying serpent," what was the role of the gigantic stone platform at Baalbek, and what were the "boats of heaven" in ancient Egypt and the "sky chariots" of the Bible?

From the Publisher
    This book is a revised edition of "Flying Serpents and Dragons" which was published by the author in 1990, and incorporates new material which has since become available. In addition, much related matter has been added from Dragon Power, the author's second book on the subject.

Although it is not a new notion that our gods and ancestors were probably alien reptile forms, "Flying Serpents and Dragons" was the first (and only) comprehensive in-depth study based on ancient documents, both religious and secular. In this work, no attempt has been made to provide supporting physical evidence, which is beyond the purview of this book.

Without the groundwork laid by three great writers who had a powerful influence on this author, this work would not have been possible. They are Velikovsky, von Daniken, and Sitchin. Immanuel Velikovsky reintroduced the theory of catastrophic evolution in the 1950's for which he was vilified by mainstream science. His revised chronology is used in this book and it was an invaluable help in putting all the pieces together. Erich von Daniken introduced a whole generation to the idea that our ancestors may have come from outer space and that their presence was world-wide; an idea which seems to have taken firm hold today. Zecharia Sitchin who, in his series on the Anunnaki called The Earth Chronicles, described in detail who these extraterrestrials who colonized the land of Mesopotamia were, and how they created modern man as a slave race.

When "Flying Serpents and Dragons" came out in 1990, the idea of our ancestors being reptiles seemed to be complete fantasy. However, events have transpired since then which have softened the impact of this work and today it is debated world-wide and even suggested that indeed our ancestors may have been reptilian astronauts.

From the Back Cover
    A highly original work that deals a shattering blow to all our preconceived notions about our past and human origins. Worldwide legends refer to giant flying lizards and dragons which came to this planet and founded the ancient civilizations of Mesopotamia, Egypt, India and China. Who were these reptilian creatures? This book provides the answers to many of the riddles of history such as: What was the real reason for man's creation? Why did Adam lose his chance at immortality in the Garden of Eden? Who were the Nefilim who descended from heaven and mated with human women? Why the serpent take such a bum rap in history? Why didn't Adam and Eve wear clothes in Eden? What were the "crystals" or "stones" that the ancient gods fought over? Why did the ancient Sumerians call their major gods USHUMGAL, which means literally "great fiery, flying serpent?" What was the role of the gigantic stone platform at Baalbek? What were the "boats of heaven" in ancient Egypt and the "sky chariots" of the Bible?

About the Author
    R. A. Boulay graduated from George Washington University in 1950 where he did his graduate work in history. He joined the National Security Agency as a cryptologist and intelligence reporter where he worked in various analytical activities. Mr. Boulay also taught at the National Cryptological School. The study of ancient history has always been his avocation and upon retiring from the government in 1979 has devoted his energies to solving the puzzles and mysteries of history. The culmination of over 10 year of research was the publication of Flying Serpents and Dragons in 1990, which is now available in a revised and expanded edition.

From the Introduction - The accepted academic view is that dragons and flying serpents were just fabulous animals, the product of early man's fertile imagination. In view of the fact that their appearance is so universal it is difficult to accept this theory. It is more probable that the dragon symbolism may be the manifestation of something else - the result of traumatic events so deeply rooted in man's subconscious that the knowledge of their true nature has been suppressed. These dragons or flying serpents apparently co-existed with ancient man who portrayed them as gods who could effortlessly move about the skies in their "fiery chariots" or "boats of heaven." They lived in the sky in a "heavenly abode" from where they often descended to interfere in the affairs of man.

The earliest known culture of our Earth is that of Mesopotamia, which can be traced back archaeologically to 3500 BC. Its colonization by these creatures is described in one of the most significant of ancient documents, the so-called Sumerian King List. Dated to the Third Millennium BC, the King List provides the succession of the kings of Sumer and the lengths of their reign since the beginning of time. It describes the coming of their ancestors and their descent to Earth to establish a number of cities on the alluvial plain of Mesopotamia.

The Sumerian people referred to these gods as Anunna, literally the sons of AN, their chief god and leader. Their later Semitic name was Anunnaki. We will show that the Anunna were an alien race of sapient reptiles. They required a labor force to do the necessary menial work and for this reason a primitive man was created. They accomplished this by combining the characteristics of the native ape-man with their own saurian nature. In this way they produced the "Adam" of the Old Testament. This Adam was half human and half reptile, what can be called a Homo-saurus. (From the Introduction)

xxx
    Last edited by zengrifter; November 17th, 2006 at 02:42 PM.

Flying Serpants and Dragons:
    "We will show that the Anunna were an alien race of sapient reptiles. They required a labor force to do the necessary menial work and for this reason a primitive man was created. They accomplished this by combining the characteristics of the native ape-man with their own saurian nature. In this way they produced the "Adam" of the Old Testament. This Adam was half human and half reptile, what can be called a Homo-saurus."

Wikipedia: "Humans, or human beings, are bipedal primates belonging to the mammalian species Homo sapiens (Latin for "wise man" or "knowing man""

me:
    sagefr0g wise reptile

best regards,
    STRENGTH - HONOR - HEART

Here's sagan's last book. Ostensibly he wrote of "evolution" of intelligence, but a careful reading reveals MORE than just evolution, hence the title. zg

me: sagefr0g wise reptile
    Bi-pedal smart reptilian = homo-saurus. zg

Default space time capsule

so that space time capsule Sagan worked on..... heh, heh he might had space reptiles in mind
    best regards,
    STRENGTH - HONOR - HEART

+ Reply to Thread