+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Evidence Of Mini-Nukes On WTC 911

  1. #1

    Default Evidence Of Mini-Nukes On WTC 911

    Unaccounted Seismic 'Spikes' Seismographs at Columbia University's Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory in Palisades, N.Y., 21 miles north of the WTC, recorded strange seismic activity on Sept. 11 that has still not yet been explained. While the aircraft crashes caused minimal earth shaking, significant earthquakes with unusual spikes occurred at the beginning of each collapse.

    The Palisades seismic data recorded a 2.1 magnitude earthquake during the 10-second collapse of the South Tower and a 2.3 quake during the 8-second collapse of the North Tower.

    However, the Palisades seismic record shows that-as the collapses began-a huge seismic "spike" marked the moment the greatest energy went into the ground. The strongest jolts were all registered at the beginning of the collapses, well before the falling debris struck the Earth. These unexplained "spikes" in the seismic data lend credence to the theory that massive explosions at the base of the towers caused the collapses.

    "Sharp spikes of short duration," according to Thorne Lay of University of California at Santa Cruz, adding that such spikes had the attributes of underground nuclear explosion(s). "The two unexplained spikes are more than 20 times the amplitude of the other seismic waves associated with the collapses and occurred in the East-West seismic recording as the buildings began to fall."

    Experts cannot explain why the seismic waves peaked before the towers actually hit the ground.

    Asked about these spikes, seismologist Arthur Lerner-Lam, director of Columbia University's Center for Hazards and Risk Research said, "This is an element of current research and discussion. It is still being investigated."


    -- From Official 9/11 Story Disputed By Experts, Witnesses
    Marcus K. Dalton /Tribune Media Group /7-29-05

    -----------------------

    The US Government’s Usage of Atomic Bombs - Domestic - WTC

    by Ed Ward, MD Monday, Sep. 25, 2006 at 8:37 PM
    edward19@cox.net 832-428-3222

    Declassified August 1958: “Mere fact that the U. S. has developed atomic munitions suitable for use in demolition work.” Declassified January 1967, “The fact that we are interested in and are continuing studies on a weapon for minimizing the emerging flux of neutrons and internal induced activity.” Declassified March 1976, “The fact of weapon laboratory interest in Minimum Residual Radiation (MRR) devices. The fact of successful development of MRR devices.”

    The factual evidence indicates that our government is using and has used 3rd or possibly 4th generation hydrogen bombs domestically and internationally. The evidence for international usage is not quite as strong as the domestic usage, but when domestic usage is considered the international usage seems inescapable. The process of exclusion based on the known facts leaves only one viable option for the destruction of the World Trade Center (WTC) buildings - a relatively pure hydrogen bomb.

    Just some of the facts are: widespread cancer in the responders, molten steel, melted cars, steel beams hurled hundreds of feet, aerosolized metals, vaporized steel witnessed and video, aerosolized and pulverized concrete, elevated tritium levels, vanishing (vaporized) victims, only sliver fragments of victims on roof tops, EMP - Electro Magnetic Pulse effects on communications, hundreds of eyewitness testimony of ancillary explosions by heroic rescuers and victims, massive dispersal of debris (large ‘missiles’ up to 1,600 feet - small ‘missiles’ up to 0.5 miles), demolition expert states hydrogen bomb needed for this type of demolition, audio of a massive explosion prior to collapse, video of ancillary explosions, audio of ancillary explosions, significant reduction in debris pile, ancillary thermate found in wreckage, shockwave of a mini yield nuclear blast knocked people off their feet, vaporization of 200,000 gallons of water, removal of wreckage without investigation, only remnants of fire in one tower minutes after the plane collision, unprecedented history of 3 skyscrapers collapsing secondary to fire, early miscalculation stating WTC building 7 ‘pulled’, towers fall at demolition or free fall speed, foreknowledge of WTC 7 immediate collapse, slow-motion video evidence of plane appendage with smoke and explosion immediately prior to impact of both planes, unprecedented NORAD non response to variant flights, FEMA drill scheduled for same day, military ‘exercise’ of exactly what was taking place to prevent NORAD response, most of NORAD protection planes sent far away in another ‘exercise’ to prevent response, prevention of examination of wreckage by those assigned to investigate, seismic evidence of a mini yield nuclear explosion, Cheney takes over NORAD response command, Cheney prevents NORAD response, WTC towers designed for 757 collision and fire, 911 used falsely for previously planned war, government fabrication of ‘evidence’ correlation for starting war, hundreds of people found themselves trapped by locked doors and missing escape routes above and below the impact zone, and not all inclusively, but finally, Bush brands anyone noting any of these facts a terrorist.

    The spectrum and percentages of cancer are massive. There are at least 4 classifications of blood-cell cancers: leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s and myeloma. There are many more classifications of soft tissue cancers. There is brain cancer. There is breast cancer. For most of these there are subclassifications of many different types of specific cancer in each, so far not publicly disclosed. There are huge percentages of respiratory distress and loss of function. Multiple reports of ‘irregular cycles’ (miscarriages?). Most likely there will be several more types of cancer to follow. In particular, responders should be checked for thyroid cancer and function. There has been no noting of birth defects which also needs to be done. There is one thing and only one thing that can cause all these cancers and problems - RADIATION.

    ...continued - http://neworleans.indymedia.org/news/2006/09/8818.php

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default Mini Nukes & the Economy of War

    Mini Nukes and M16: The Economy of War



    “Yep…dem dare Mini- nukes er just a conspiracy theory… Yep, just pure baloney.”

    Mini Nukes and M16: The Economy of War

    [ Editor's note: This has been on the shelf for a bit as world events have pushed it into the background. Here is what we are doing; we are flexing our "nuclear muscles." The material discussed here, and this is the unredated portion of a VT staff discussion, is still some of the highest classified material ever leaked to the public.

    Thus, when we get into absurd dialogs with various half-baked "sniffer" types, by our estimation "tasked" with burning up our time as "they" exist for no other purpose than to prevent broad efforts at delegitimization, we simply demonstrate the level they have to attain.

    Thus far, they fail miserably. You see, "Nuclear 9/11" is a proven fact, long an official finding of the US government and, over the past months, re-proven with dialogs such as this. Enjoy this for what it is, a rare opportunity to sit at the big kid's table. ]


    _______________________________
    The discussion below is a rare glimpse into the world of modern warfare and weapons design. The participants are the author and one or more members of America’s advanced weapon research facilities. We begin our discussion examining potential elements used to replace plutonium in both reactors and weapons as well.

    Below is the unclassified part of a discussion covering subjects that may well define not only warfare but human survival as well as seen from inside the advanced weapons research community.
    _____________________________
    Q: Shouldn’t we be replacing Plutonium in our weapons and fuel programs now that America’s production capability is declining?

    MORE:
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/08/14/neo-mini-nukes-and-m16-the-economy-of-war/

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    Friday, August 15th, 2014 |
    VT Nuclear Education: Nukes in Iraq, Confirmation



    Introduced by Gordon Duff, Senior Editor



    The following text was submitted by two groups. One is the IAEA, the United Nations nuclear watchdog group that has given us so much quality material over the past few months. The remainder is from scientists at one of our nuclear weapons labs. We have collectively taken it upon ourselves to inform the public of how real nuclear weapons work, how they are being used and what the future can expect.

    Toward that end, for those who have not been following this series, please catch up where you can. As much of this material is written by and for nuclear weapons designers, we are mixing input from sources of general interest with highly technical and often very classified material that few will understand thoroughly.
    Our only goal with this series is to expand knowledge of the use of nuclear weapons, trends in development and limitations for deployment.

    A key issue to note is that the wealth of material leaked by us already has consistently passed “muster.” Our standing offer to weapons scientists and researchers with questions: Submit them, we will get them answered as we have over the past few months. We are sharing information, not peddling opinions.
    —–
    The U.S. military used neutron weapons in the Battle of Baghdad, says a former commander of Iraq’s Republican Guard. And at least one retired U.S. Army officer is backing up his charge.

    In an April 9 interview reported by Al Jazeera, Saifeddin Fulayh Hassan Taha al-Rawi says that, “U.S. forces used neutron bombs during their assault on Baghdad airport before the April 9, 2003, capture of the Iraqi capital.”

    The bombs incinerated about 2,000 elite Republican Guard troops but left the buildings and infrastructure at the airport intact, he added. (aljazeera.net)

    The neutron bomb is designed to produce a minimal blast while releasing a massive wave of neutron and gamma radiation, which can penetrate armor or several feet of earth. This radiation is extremely destructive to living tissue. The bomb has been in the U.S. arsenal for decades but has never been used in combat before.

    MORE:
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/08/15/vt-nuclear-education-nukes-in-iraq-confirmation/

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Friday, August 15th, 2014 |
    VT Nuclear Education: Nukes in Iraq, Confirmation



    Introduced by Gordon Duff, Senior Editor



    The following text was submitted by two groups. One is the IAEA, the United Nations nuclear watchdog group that has given us so much quality material over the past few months. The remainder is from scientists at one of our nuclear weapons labs. We have collectively taken it upon ourselves to inform the public of how real nuclear weapons work, how they are being used and what the future can expect....
    We have had such a monstrosity since when, the 1950's? It is a telling feat of humanity to find a weapon that "only" kills human beings, but leaves all else untouched. People are a dime a dozen in the new world order but buildings and equipment are priceless. But to be perfectly fair, a bomb that can be so surgically implemented as to not threaten civilian populations, while at the same time devastating military personnel, is a major, if short-lived, advancement. I say short-lived, because in step with modern, barbaric tactics, currently employed by HAMAS, military can be interwoven with civilian populations to ensure catastrophic civilian losses if ever used. This would generate a corresponding outcry by all civilized people everywhere, and could be the undoing from within for the country that dares use it. Of course, there will always be those who will point to the end result, a swift termination of a war that might otherwise run up a far greater toll in terms of human life, an argument we know all too well from discussions of the dropping of two nuclear bombs over Japan in 1945. We are on record for centuries as decrying the notion that the end justifies the means, but will we reverse this age old truism in light of this new weaponry? Man has no limits to his ability to rationalize doing what he wants to do. We can only hope that this case will be the exception to that rule. Dropping weapons of mass destruction on civilian population centers must always be considered a monstrous evil to be avoided at all costs no matter what the proposed justification.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    Man has no limits to his ability to rationalize doing what he wants to do. We can only hope that this case will be the exception to that rule. Dropping weapons of mass destruction on civilian population centers must always be considered a monstrous evil to be avoided at all costs no matter what the proposed justification.
    Forsooth, Monsignor.

    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Forsooth, Monsignor.

    Br Grifter, you do belabor the point ad nauseum. Phil has wrote in his monstrous I mean magical I mean menstrual... gee, I just can't seem to find the right word for his um, er, inaccurate report that this mini-nuke explosion (or multiple mini-nuke explosions in what looks like one) is actually jet fuel kerosene exploding.

    Phil hath spake and that is that... Why are you (and so many others) still not prepared to accept the learned verdict of a dual-citizen Zionist Jew whose loyalties have always been in doubt, not to mention what was left if any, of his integrity.

    Now look at that photo again and repeat 500 times slowly to yourself: THAT IS KEROSENE EXPLODING THAT IS KEROSENE EXPLODING THAT IS KEROSENE EXPLODING THAT IS KEROSENE EXPLODING THAT IS KEROSENE EXPLODING while you gaze at this nauseating, smirking face...

    Last edited by Katz; August 17th, 2014 at 08:18 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Br Grifter, you do belabor the point ad nauseum. Phil has wrote in his monstrous I mean magical I mean menstrual... gee, I just can't seem to find the right word for his um, er, inaccurate report that this mini-nuke explosion (or multiple mini-nuke explosions in what looks like one) is actually jet fuel kerosene exploding.

    Phil hath spake and that is that... Why are you (and so many others) still not prepared to accept the learned verdict of a dual-citizen Zionist Jew whose loyalties have always been in doubt, not to mention what was left if any, of his integrity.

    Now look at that photo again and repeat 500 times slowly to yourself: THAT IS KEROSENE EXPLODING THAT IS KEROSENE EXPLODING THAT IS KEROSENE EXPLODING THAT IS KEROSENE EXPLODING THAT IS KEROSENE EXPLODING while you gaze at this nauseating, smirking face...
    No, it looks more like buildings that caught fire from the crashing of jetliners into them that burned and burned intensely so that the structures were weakened and fell of their own weight. Now, is it possible that the hijackers also had ground assistance in this terrible plot? Yes. But there is heretofore no proof of accomplices. Like nearly all conspiracy theories, unbalanced individuals attempt to put the blame on their two pet villains, Israel and the United States government. I guess you could say sooner or later they may get one right, and even that would be a tragedy, but so far they have not proven that any of their conspiracies, not one, was the fault of Israel and the United States. Either of these proposed villains may have acted at times wrongly, negligently, or mistakenly, but that does not constitute a conspiracy to so act. Sometimes I wonder why these conspiracy theorists, no, scratch that, ...why these Israel/America detractors don't apply for citizenship somewhere they can be appreciated, such as, Iran, Russia, Egypt, Libya, or other country who shares their feelings. Should not birds of a feather flock together?
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    No, it looks more like buildings that caught fire from the crashing of jetliners into them that burned and burned intensely so that the structures were weakened and fell of their own weight.
    Kerosene, asbestos, fire retardant furnishings, steel ... not much to make a fire with.
    Especially since most of the kerosene burned out in a fireball on impact.*
    *That's if you buy the jetliner crash to begin with. Me, I'm a "no-planer."

    WTC TOWER ERUPTING LIKE A VOLCANO - EXHIBITS PYROCLASTIC FLOWS
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    If I were interested in the science of what happened I would do only original research and not accept any of the storyline in any of the conspiracy theories. I am not interested in it, however, as I do not believe any of the allegations made. When I was interested, every single claim by conspiracy theorists that came to my attention was more than adequately explained away to my satisfaction. Let's just say I find it easier to believe the debunkers than I do to believe the conspiracy theorists.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    When I was interested, every single claim by conspiracy theorists that came to my attention was more than adequately explained away to my satisfaction. Let's just say I find it easier to believe the debunkers than I do to believe the conspiracy theorists.
    Simply stated, it's easier for you to believe the debunkers because they fit your paradigm.
    To believe in mini-nukes, inside jobs, Israel involvement and and a de facto coup d'tet would demolish your belief system ...
    ... though curious because you are the one person on the Zzone who would be first to acknowledge that the devil is doing his evil here on earth.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Simply stated, it's easier for you to believe the debunkers because they fit your paradigm.
    To believe in mini-nukes, inside jobs, Israel involvement and and a de facto coup d'tet would demolish your belief system ...
    ... though curious because you are the one person on the Zzone who would be first to acknowledge that the devil is doing his evil here on earth.
    I could just as easily say that it's easier for you to believe the conspiracy theorists because they fit your paradigm. One of our paradigms is false, if not both.

    I don't think of what you say as a belief system. I see it as what my sense of reality leads me to believe. Apparently your sense of reality leads elsewhere. Again, one of us or both of us is wrong.

    Oh, yes, the devil. He does exercise much influence over the world. That is not to say that everything and everyone in the world is under his power. If he had his way, would we not have blown ourselves to smithereens by now? There is a battle between good and evil in the world. We see it every day. Christ defeated him, and has given us victory over him, as well, by our baptism into his death, and by the sacraments he has given us, forgiveness for our sins and His flesh and blood (glorified body) for our nourishment and transformation. But not everyone puts themselves under Christ's protection, and so the battle for souls continues until he is ultimately incapacitated for good. It is true that he is very powerful by our standards, but a pussy cat by God's standard.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    One of our paradigms is false, if not both.
    I can roll with both.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    Oh, yes, the devil. He does exercise much influence over the world. That is not to say that everything and everyone in the world is under his power. If he had his way, would we not have blown ourselves to smithereens by now? There is a battle between good and evil in the world. We see it every day. Christ defeated him, and has given us victory over him, as well, by our baptism into his death, and by the sacraments he has given us, forgiveness for our sins and His flesh and blood (glorified body) for our nourishment and transformation. But not everyone puts themselves under Christ's protection, and so the battle for souls continues until he is ultimately incapacitated for good. It is true that he is very powerful by our standards, but a pussy cat by God's standard.
    An angry little kitty ...

    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    An angry little kitty ...

    An old haggled-toothed raggedy cat with an odious smell and an ugly puss (face).
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Mini Tornado Burns
    By Katz in forum Anything Else But
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 26th, 2014, 08:18 PM
  2. Evidence of Micro-Nukes In WTC On 9/11
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: November 1st, 2012, 06:52 PM
  3. Mini Octopus
    By Katweezel in forum Anything Else But
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 18th, 2011, 06:39 AM
  4. The Mini Boss
    By Katweezel in forum Anything Else But
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 15th, 2011, 01:11 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts