+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Muslims, Christians AND JEWS Condemn Zionism

Default Muslims, Christians AND JEWS Condemn Zionism

Muslims, Jews and Christians Join Together
    to Condemn Zionism

M Ghazali Khan

Anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism is not the same thing and it is vital for world peace that Jews outside Israel speak against Israel’s crimes being meted out on Palestinians, a panel consisting of Christian, Jewish and Arab representatives has told a gathering of 500 delegates assembled at the School of Oriental and African, Studies, University of London.

The debate on, “Why Anti-Zionism is Not anti-Semitism” organised by Islam Channel TV was addressed by the veteran BBC TV war correspondent and author of Zionism the Real Enemies of the Jews, Alan Hart, Holocaust survivor, influential Jewish figure and author of The End of Judaism Dr Hajo G Meyer, Senior Lecturer of Political Science, Haifa University, Professor Ilan Pappe; a senior member of Jewish sect Neturei Karta, Rabbi Ahron Cohen and Palestinian representative Dr. Ghada Karmi, and the author of In Search of Fatima, the story of her exile and displacement.

In his keynote speech Alan Hart congratulated the Chief Executive of Islam Channel TV Mr Muhammad Ali for holding the debate. Hart also informed the audience that few days before the debate, the offices of Islam Channel were broken into and a number of computers were stolen. Hart said that probably someone was looking for information to prove that Islam Channel was a fundamentalist organisation which should not be allowed to hold this debate or they were simply trying to frighten Islam Channel.

Hart, who had enjoyed close friendship with “Father Palestine”, Yassir Arafat and “Mother Israel” Golda Meir — so much so that despite being 48 years younger than her, in her cabinet circle, and much to their annoyance, he was known as her “boyfriend” — has over the years, waged war on Zionism. It is worth quoting two important facts from his remarkable book that, despite being praised lavishly by all of them, none of the British publishers could dare publish and therefore at last Alan at his personal expense published the book himself: “At a point” writes Hart, “I interrupted her [Golda Meir] to say: ‘Prime Minister, I want to be sure I understand what you’re saying…You are saying that if ever Israel was in danger of being defeated on the battlefield, it would be prepared to take the region and even the whole world down with it?’…Without the shortest of pauses of reflection…Golda replied, ‘Yes, that’s exactly what I am saying.’” Golda Meir had also told him on camera that, “There was no such thing as Palestinian.” And according to Hart, “Her statement represented Zionism’s official line on the matter; a line that was accepted and repeated parrot-like by Israel’s unquestioning supporters everywhere.”

...continued here - http://www.indianmuslims.info/news/2...n_zionism.html

Red face Day of Independence from Zionism

On this Day of Independence from Zionism let us take a moment to ask: What did the greatest Torah scholars & Chassidic leaders say about the Zionist State?

http://www.truetorahjews.org/images/...denceflyer.pdf

Default Militant Zionism Threatens Civilization

Washington Report on Middle East Affairs,December 1988, Page 31
    Special Report
    Israeli Extremists and Christian Fundamentalists: The Alliance

By Grace Halsell

At the time I began my research for my book Prophecy and Politics, I discovered the average American I met in Washington, DC, and New York was not interested in TV evangelists and their link to Israel. Neither were book editors. I went to 25 top editors in New York with my book idea on religion and politics. Michael Korda of Simon and Schuster was typical. "Jerry Falwell? Pat Robertson? Who is interested in those crazies?"

By the time my book came out those "crazies" were on the front page of every American newspaper and on every news channel. Of course, I didn't give them this instant fame, which extended throughout the world. Two of them earned it themselves by being in the middle of scandals.

The press told us that Jim Baker had committed adultery and that Jimmy Swaggart regularly visited a prostitute. A fellow marine said Pat Robertson never had to dodge bullets in Korea because he had used his father's influence as a senator to escape front line duty. But almost everyone ignored the biggest scandal of all: the peculiar mixture of prophecy and politics professed by these and other Christian Zionists.

MORE: http://www.wrmea.org/wrmea-archives/...-alliance.html

Name:  christian_zionism.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  31.0 KBName:  israel88.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  29.6 KB

STOP THE ANTI-GOVERNMENT, ANTI-CHRISTIAN HATE SPEECH...

+ Reply to Thread