+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Remote viewing with Russell Targ - VIDEO

Default Remote viewing with Russell Targ - VIDEO

From newrealities
    Learn remote viewing with Russell Targ, one of the co-founders of this amazing science of the mind. Remote viewing is the ability to project our consciousness beyond the limits of our 5 senses and bring back information and images usually unavaible. Play along and see if you can guess the target before it is revealed.
    VIDEO - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI_01m-6L30

ZG- You had me with the bomb-fraud clip, but I don't find anything believable here.

For me, the bomb-fraud clip now has lost credibility.

Think of the possibilitites - remote holecard viewing, future time results, etc. Targ was one of the scientists who advised the CIA remote-veiwing division. zg

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Think of the possibilitites - remote holecard viewing, future time results, etc. Targ was one of the scientists who advised the CIA remote-veiwing division. zg
    Dude - stop thinking so small time. Hole cards? Puhleeze!!!!! Knowing what the hole card is only useful IF, AND ONLY IF, you can also view the cards that are next to be dealt.

Example-

You have a 19, Dealer has 20 (you can "view" the hole card)

At this point you loose. What if you knew that the next card to be dealt is a 2? You win!! Now that would be useful.

What if the dealer has a 10 upcard and you have a 5,6. You know that the hole card is a 3. The next 2 cards are 4 then 10. Normaly you wouldn't double here. Since you know that you will win if you take only the first card, doulble like you really mean it!

Quote Originally Posted by ranran View Post
    Dude - stop thinking so small time. Hole cards? Puhleeze!!!!! Knowing what the hole card is only useful IF, AND ONLY IF, you can also view the cards that are next to be dealt.[/B]
    That is not true. The hole card player has a 9% advantage I think I may have heard.

Also that clip did look staged and unbelievable but I really think remote viewing is possible. Just it is not nearly that easy. I have never been able to do it but the evidence is undeniable.

Quote Originally Posted by supercoolmancool View Post
    That is not true. The hole card player has a 9% advantage I think I may have heard.
    If remote viewing were possible hole-card playing would be one of the last things I would think about. There would be much easier ways of making money.

I have never been able to do it but the evidence is undeniable.
    What evidence? Staged clips? If someone could Remote View then they would be able to have almost unlimited money and power. So far the only people I have seen that have claimed to be able to RV are nobodies that have nothing better to do then defend their abilities. If you could really RV why waste your time on a forum defending youself. Why wouldn't you be out making billions of dollars and altering reality to do anything you wanted?

Also that clip did look staged and unbelievable but I really think remote viewing is possible. Just it is not nearly that easy. I have never been able to do it but the evidence is undeniable.
    Btw, congratulations on becoming a senior member to the forum!

Btw, congratulations on becoming a senior member to the forum!
    Somebody get him a key to the senior breakroom.

welcome!
    Last edited by Brutus; September 5th, 2006 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    Somebody get him a key to the senior breakroom.

welcome!
    If you like the senior breakroom, just wait until you get into the executive member breakroom!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    If remote viewing were possible hole-card playing would be one of the last things I would think about. There would be much easier ways of making money.

What evidence? Staged clips? If someone could Remote View then they would be able to have almost unlimited money and power. So far the only people I have seen that have claimed to be able to RV are nobodies that have nothing better to do then defend their abilities. If you could really RV why waste your time on a forum defending youself. Why wouldn't you be out making billions of dollars and altering reality to do anything you wanted?
    Scott you should know that is a terrible argument. That is just like saying NASA is unaware that extraterrestrials have visited earth because if they were then they would tell us so that they could have an unlimited budget….Oh yah and how do we know they don’t?

Scott you should know that is a terrible argument. That is just like saying NASA is unaware that extraterrestrials have visited earth because if they were then they would tell us so that they could have an unlimited budget….Oh yah and how do we know they don’t?
    It wasn't meant to be an argument. Although mine is much better than your argument for remote viewing! And I quote, "...the evidence is undeniable".

Another quote of yours that is relevent for the RV situation: "Oh yah. Prove it."

Remote viewing is right up there with Scientology on the "believable" list.

It wasn't meant to be an argument. Although mine is much better than your argument for remote viewing! And I quote, "...the evidence is undeniable".

Another quote of yours that is relevent for the RV situation: "Oh yah. Prove it."
    Here is another relevent quote:

from Kung Pow's Master Pain, "I could dance like that (prove it) if I felt like it.

Here is another relevent quote from Kung Pow: "I could dance like that (prove it) if I wanted to.
    I am eagerly awaiting that proof. I hope it doesn't take you too much time or effort!

Remote viewing is right up there with Scientology on the "believable" list.
    I take RV as FACT... but btw, what do you really know about Scientology? zg

+ Reply to Thread