+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anthony Curtis & GWAE Owes Me!!

Default Blitz

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    I've heard that sales for seeds and related items have been selling well from articles I've seen on the internet due to the so-called coronavirus. I know that Wal-Mart the communists that they are stopped the sale of vegetable seeds because they want people dependent on them. That's just messed up. That's awesome that your friends business is doing well during the tough times Moses. These government hacks in conjunction with these Wall St. bankers want to destroy small businesses it seems.
    Yes, here in MI the Gov. Whitmir allows seed sales now,,,Gov. sucks all around. Even farmers and meat producers being hurt big time.

CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    I've heard that sales for seeds and related items have been selling well from articles I've seen on the internet due to the so-called coronavirus. I know that Wal-Mart the communists that they are stopped the sale of vegetable seeds because they want people dependent on them. That's just messed up. That's awesome that your friends business is doing well during the tough times Moses. These government hacks in conjunction with these Wall St. bankers want to destroy small businesses it seems.
    I may go back and offer help. People are lined up at the door when she opens.

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    Yes, here in MI the Gov. Whitmir allows seed sales now,,,Gov. sucks all around. Even farmers and meat producers being hurt big time.

CP
    I've heard about the things governor Whitmir has been doing in Michigan. I'm not surprised that the residents of that Michigan have created an uproar in relation to her draconian practices of the law. I'm expecting prices meat to go higher with all of the news that I've been hearing recently. Tyson is reporting that there could be breaks in the supply chain and farmers are destroying food supplies in some cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    I may go back and offer help. People are lined up at the door when she opens.
    That would be nice of you if you did Moses. I don't know how things are on the ground where you live, but where I live it's pretty much business as usual for the most part. The residents where I live haven't been on full lockdown since the media blew this story up. On May 1st they are going to relax restrictions in the state I live in with some businesses reopening. We also have less that 50 reported deaths from this coronavirus.

+ Reply to Thread