+ Reply to Thread

Thread: the origin of political power

Default the origin of political power

This is why gun confiscation is on the horizon.

CAN'T BE CAN IT???
    Last edited by Svengarlicky; March 27th, 2020 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Svengarlicky View Post

This is why gun confiscation is on the horizon.

CAN'T BE CAN IT???
    I don't believe that gun confiscation is on the horizon. Not in the state I'm in anyways. There would be a war between the people and the state. This is media hype and hysteria Sven. On the other hand I do believe that political power does come out of the barrel of a gun.

Default Who ya' gonna call?

In 1933, gold possession was made illegal and citizens relinquished their gold. If the government sends in UN troops to confiscate all the firearms, who you gonna call? The gendarmes?

In 1933, gold possession was made illegal and citizens relinquished their gold. If the government sends in UN troops to confiscate all the firearms, who you gonna call? The gendarmes?
    Only the ignorant relinquished their gold in those days Sven. I'm sure their were many more people who didn't buy the governments BS in 1933. If the U.S. government called in U.N. troops to corral U.S. citizens firearms a revolution would ensue in the U.S. That I can guarantee you. I'm not going to call anyone, I'll just pick up my rifle. What about you?

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Only the ignorant relinquished their gold in those days Sven. I'm sure their were many more people who didn't buy the governments BS in 1933. If the U.S. government called in U.N. troops to corral U.S. citizens firearms a revolution would ensue in the U.S. That I can guarantee you. I'm not going to call anyone, I'll just pick up my rifle. What about you?
    Once they micro-chip everyone and usher in their one world government, it wont matter too much one way or the other.

Once they micro-chip everyone and usher in their one world government, it wont matter too much one way or the other.
    A cell phone is a pseudo microchip. The things David Icke is talking about with the nano bots being administered via vaccine is a whole other level.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    A cell phone is a pseudo microchip. The things David Icke is talking about with the nano bots being administered via vaccine is a whole other level.

The appearance of a digitized cashless society will be the death knell of personal freedom.

The appearance of a digitized cashless society will be the death knell of personal freedom.
    It will be but I think the government would have to inform people beforehand to make the conversion complete. I don't see something like this happening overnight as it will take months of advanced notice to get the people on board. I think a policy like this would push people into cyrptocurrencies and gold & silver even more so. The man on the street will still be able to do deals with one another via paypal and cryptocurrencies but it would be digital.

Did you hear that the U.S. Mint is phasing out pennies in 2022? https://cashmoneylife.com/us-mint-ce...ny-production/

This may sound crazy but I'm thinking about buying some 1oz copper coins from a bullion dealer such as Providentmetals or the Sunshine Mint to use as a currency with the man on the street at a later date.

+ Reply to Thread