+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Norman Watt Suffering in NYC?

Default Norman Watt Suffering in NYC?

I wonder what ol' Norman Wattenberger is up to. Do you like being on lockdown by Cuomo if your in NYC Norm? Restricted? He's such a faker who wants to lockdown the entire fucking USA and he's not presidential no matter what the presstitute media says so! I couldn't imagine being in NYC if you are Norm, not the place to be with so many criminals around.

Norm, I hope you have something to wipe your ass with. You have to be running low on take-out napkins. When times get tough you may have to use 1 square of toilet paper, maybe even a clean sock or shirt. If you need to you can come here, log in and ask me and I'll mail you a box of Quilted Northern and Nitrile gloves for free. It's nice and soft, 2 ply toilet paper. Competition has to be tough in a city of millions of people where they must now be rationing supplies. Better get up early and be the first in line at the store. All that I ask is that you lift your banishment on me.

Trust me, had Hillary won the 2016 election shit would be 100X worse. Cuomo loves the diversity and NYC is a sanctuary city.

Look at the sick map Norm... https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashb...23467b48e9ecf6
    The eastern seaboard is a basket case! You better not fly. NYC and the state of NY is about to be locked down by Trump.

Rhode Island cops are rounding up New Yorkers tyring to flee the city. https://news.yahoo.com/rhode-island-...211405349.html
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; March 28th, 2020 at 08:43 PM.

Hey Blitzer:

I have family in NYC. It sounds intense to say the least.

My two daily walks include stops at the park commode. LOL

It's a ghost town here.

Why in the world would anyone care if their ban is lifted from BJTF? I know you were kidding.

So Norm deletes political posts. Who cares? Im amazed at how little talk there is about blackjack. I mean, it is a blackjack forum. No?

Gawd forbid discussion of tag values or stategies to adapt to changes. 21forme throws a coniption fit at any discussion other than griding it out long term. a/k/a wasting ones life away at a blackjack table.
    Last edited by Moses; March 29th, 2020 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Hey Blitzer:

I have family in NYC. It sounds intense to say the least.

My two daily walks include stops at the park commode. LOL

It's a ghost town here.

Why in the world would anyone care if their ban is lifted from BJTF? I know you were kidding.

So Norm deletes political posts. Who cares? Im amazed at how little talk there is about blackjack. I mean, it is a blackjack forum. No?

Gawd forbid discussion of tag values or stategies to adapt to changes. 21forme throws a coniption fit at any discussion other than griding it out long term. a/k/a wasting ones life away at a blackjack table.
    I hope that your family is safe Moses. When the shit hits the fan big cities are not the place to be. I wouldn't mind if Norm would lift the ban because he was wrong for doing it in the first place. But it really doesn't matter one way or another. Norm is a prick! The fact that he would sensor any speech is one of his many flaws as a person. Norm supposedly runs it as a BJ forum but he has a double standard.

+ Reply to Thread