+ Reply to Thread

Thread: the corona-virus con game

Default the corona-virus con game

Default COVID-19 as presage to a cashless society

The presstitute media is in high gear Sven. People are acting like idiots when it comes to buying up toilet paper, panicking. Many super market shelves are bare and people are out of work in certain sectors of the economy. I've never seen such a fervor in the big box stores but I feel fine, nobody I know has been infected. All of this shit is coinciding with pollen season where I'm at. I wonder if this will lead to war with China? Somehow.

Either way it only shows how the corporate rich in America have offshored their business activities to China where they have fucking slaves making the shit! They've left America exposed to where we are dependent on China which is bullshit!

Default Chinese Covid-19 Virus

It's business as usual where I'm at. Nothing's going to slow me down unless the governor orders a curfew or stay at home order in my state but that's still not going to stop anything. People who live in big cities, now that's a different story.

Default consequences of fake virus agenda

Quote Originally Posted by Svengarlicky View Post
    Considering that the bullion dealers are experiencing heavy volumes of sales it does seem like an asset takeover. It seems like the government is testing martial law in America. I read an article today that mentioned 3 big gold refiners closing down in Europe.

"END OF PAPER GOLD MARKET NEAR

Another piece of the perfect storm is the physical gold market. The three largest gold refiners in the world closed down their factories a week ago. These three are based in the Canton of Ticino which is the Italian part of Switzerland.
    They produce more than 50% of the gold bars in the world. These refiners are closed until further notice on the order of the local government in Ticino. This is due to the Coronavirus. Ticino is on the border to Italy and the majority of the workers are from Italy. The management of these refiners do not know when they can reopen and it could take a long time."

https://kingworldnews.com/greyerz-ju...t-6-12-months/
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; March 31st, 2020 at 11:51 PM.

It was a good article by Rockwell but I don't believe America will be locked down in the future for a great length of time. I think he is right to say that we will see rioting because of this. Possibly even a crime wave to erupt in American cities and throughout the rest of the U.S. He is spot on with the wealth transfer with the ultra rich getting richer.

+ Reply to Thread