+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: KJ and 21forme making up new rules

Default KJ and 21forme making up new rules

Now you are trying to make up the rules?

21Forme, Flash, Norm or whomever he is, put me on ignore at BJTF. No problem. But then he has a bunch to say when Im gone and cant respond. Freighter ate his ass alive so he shut up. DBS, T3, Counting Fun and others make him mad so he puts them on ignore. Only 21forme lists it in his signature until Bosox calls him on it.

KJ came up with all sorts of lies about me at VCT when I couldnt respond. Those are the only two forums where Ive been banned. I wasn't banned at VCT for giving KJ shit. I was banned for drowning out others waiting in line to give him shit. The line never ends.

Im curious. Why is Al Rogers allowing the thread to continue? It has nothing to do with the OP.

Me go back to BJTF? That would be like Ron White giving the sermon at church.

Bosox is a nice/decent guy compared to me. But Norm can't even handle his little reality checks. I can't remember. Did KJ Spiderman make it to 100 posts?
    Last edited by Moses; December 21st, 2019 at 03:45 PM.

You two have posts going back as far as 2004. KJ on several sites. Not just blackjack. 21forme real name was leaked. Whups on someones part.

Maybe you two should think about this before you incite. It's clear you don't want to fight other than with words on forums.

No need to worry. No one ever reads this site.

Now I may be giving you for more ink than either of you deserve. But someday somewhere it appears you both will have to answer to someone when you thought you were hidden. Well, boo-fucking-woo. We'll have a big cry when you get what you deserve and can't hide.
    Last edited by Moses; December 21st, 2019 at 03:35 PM.

21forme writes: With that I'm done.

Moses writes. Gee, what a surprise! Look who is putting their head back in the sand. "Yo Adrian. I did it."

KJ you might want to find a friend with a little more stamina than 2sentenceForme. He quit on you at Gamblers Forum and turned on Norm. Maybe that gay you boink in Philly who said "this is my first time - the 2nd time you drove down Hershey hwy. Now THAT was funny (at VCT). SEE. You have a sense of humor.

21forme often sounds like Norum
    maybe he should start his own forum
    Reading his posts are one big bore
    If you don't like it, you go on ignore.
    No count 21forme has ever mastered
    Just two sentence qoutes from a sick bastard

Now we all know Moses is in your head
    KJ boinks you in the ass and goes to bed

Then start a 2nd forum cause you're to lazy
    if they don't agree with you, then call them crazy
    gotta go for now. Late for football school.
    LMAO 21forme. You really are a tool.
    Last edited by Moses; December 21st, 2019 at 04:49 PM.

KJ makes his umpteenth farewell post at VCT.

I have to admit these forums wouldn't be much without KJ the Drama Queen. He is like a weiner dog. Always yapping but not capable of much more. He is like the 2 in blackjack. Not much value.

Poor, poor KJ always the victim.
    Starts shit on forums, cries when hit him
    He strives for the newbie complete with cheers
    Just a worthless loser. Hiding from his fears.

KJ. You are one gutless punk. Keyboard KJ hiding behind his mouse. You want to ban me XEn? Go ahead. You think that will stop me? Think again.

Put your money where your mouth is KJ. Ive never been contacted by any law enforcement. Keep running like a little coward and acting like a scared queer. Sooner or later you will run out of track.

This was YOUR platform long before it was mine. I put my issue with Norm to bed in a matter of minutes. You ran to any site and acted like a drama queen. How do you know Norm stinks? Did he sit on your face?

Counting if Fun writes: Why are we talking about Moses? The guy is insane.

Moses writes: Because the name Moses is what keeps these junior forums going. Blackjack info is dead without me. Don S checks in from time to time just to see if anyone is out there to post. Look at how VCT died when KJ stopped posting lies and eventually ran out of friends.

Your only friend KJ would rather talk about smoking pole than blackjack strategy. Keep your nose up 21Forme's ass. Maybe he will take you off ignore.

Default ZenGrifter

I don't understand why you'd have to wait until next week to PM your conversation with me on YOUR SITe. But have plenty of time to post about this on another site.

Question. Are you going to repost the 12 Lies of KJ thread? That speaks to the truth about me and the lies KJ spreads out of fear and attention seeking attention I guess.

No worries. I will move on.

Zengrifter. So you delete the 12 Lies of KJ thread and another. Then you delete your posts to me. You PM me. I answer. And now you ignore?

I realize you could just be busy. But this is YOUR forum and you have plenty of time to post on another forum.

Strange. No?

I will give it another day or two. Then assume then threads are in never never land and will rewrite. You cost me alot of time.

Hey Pee Wee. I wasn't even posting and you brought me into it this time.

I can't speak to what Bosox or anyone thinks highly of me. Ive never met or seen.

But I will stand by what I say. You're a liar and a gutless coward. Stop hiding behind your mouse. I have no problem saying it to your face and then knocking you on your ass.

21forme is typical of wimps playing the "you're insane" card when they are scared shitless.

Stop hiding behind your wife 21nornuts. He replies, "she not my wife, she is my mother."

Shrewd!

Newbie's: This game is work. HARD WORK. There is no two ways about it. If you need words and results from other players? You're done before you even start.

The notion that some halfwit uneducated queer is running around Vegas and knocking down $100k a year - every year by only counting 77% of the cards played is the silliest thing Ive ever heard. But if that is what YOU need to separate yourself from your dollars? Go for it.

As for Super Duper counts? There is no way you can assign a tag value to cards 2 thru 7 and not experience huge volitility. Quite often the deck will be rich in 10,A which is good. But also rich in 5-7s because so many 2-4s were played. So you're buying a deck composition with no value.

Suppose I have 16 and all the 2-5s are gone. I can't win by hitting. Common sense is not Super Duper. Yes. It does "reduce" variance but does not "eliminate" it.'' Knowing what has been played is knowing what still remains. What to do with this information? Math, memory, and percentages are all key factors.

The problem is KJ and 21forme stiffle any of this type of dialog. So improvement is time consuming. Instead we have to hear more personal testimonies of what doesn't work, works.
    Last edited by Moses; February 15th, 2020 at 01:31 PM.

Well. There you go Bosox.

Nominate the new "Golden" boy as moderator. Anyone who disagrees and doesnt gush all over KJ is banned. Then the newbies can play 100 questions until their heart is content or their bucket of bullshit is full. Whichever comes first.

Hmmm. How did that work out at VCT? MC hammer lead a charge that steered the queer one to quit and come back more times than 21nomas puts someone on ignore.

In the meantime, the vets can exchange ideas and improve their game for the two things that matter. Win today - play tomorrow.

Imagine no Norm to delete our posts. We can speak freely on Moses Island...no one reads this forum anyway. Perfect world. No?
    Last edited by Moses; February 15th, 2020 at 06:59 PM.

Angry Counter writes: I can't believe I read through this entire thread.

Moses writes: I can't believe you admitted to it. Of course, you could go read hahaha thread at VCT. That one is a humdinger. A story about the blackjack queen who makes tons of money teaches the one who blows up buildings how to play blackjack.

218 posts? The Bear needs to delete this and other threads that are "meaningless." Norms favorite word.
    Last edited by Moses; February 25th, 2020 at 03:20 PM.

Rob Singer writes: And there you have it. An anonymous poster who is disgusted over a real person putting two anonymous posters in their place.

Have you stopped and thought about what that means?

Moses writes. No. But I will.

Let's go with 90% of the posts on 3 forums for $500 Alex. I mean Axel.

Boz writes about getting in trouble fir saying midget football.

Moses writes: Why not midget wrestling?

KJ writes: Are you guys just figuring out that Shack does not have gamblers best interest. He is a very small man with a large ego.

Moses writes: One needs to consider their words carefully.

A vertically challenge man full of confidence walked up to a tall drop dead gorgeous blonde. He said, "hey beautiful what would you say to a little fuck"?

She turned, looked at him, smiled, and replied. "I'd say Hellooo little fuck."

+ Reply to Thread