+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Don S Appeals to Maturity

Default Don S Appeals to Maturity

Many, many words in the thread might be summarized with a simple rhyme.

Norm is a pip
    He doesn't give a shit.
    Those who refuse to tow the line
    Are treated as though they committed a crime.

Norm writes:
    Concentrate on your own posts -- not those of others. That's what everyone should do.

Spot on post Norm. It's just about a decade and thousands of posts too late.

My purpose for reading a forum is to find an element to add to my game. Freighter, Don S, Tarzan, Gronbog, Frank Galvin were major contributors as well as T3 and Bosox.

You've only scratched the surface of Don S knowledge. Why is he holding back? Is a question I often ask myself - which keeps me looking in. But the primary reading is Zee's frustration(s), MWP snow jobs, and The Refinery and 21Forme whining about same.

Maybe shoe success comes from reading all Don S volume of books and many others as constantly suggested at BJTF. OR maybe all you need is HiLO. IF so, why the need for the books - and forums for that matter?

Don S
    Let's see who among you have the ability to post about blackjack and not about who is the bigger asshole than the other one.

Nothing I like better than a good discussion about blackjack. Unfortunately, when Flash and his muppets and puppets were around, who could be the biggest asshole was the name of the game. That's where it started. Where does it end?

Let Don S play the delete, delete, delete game. Clearly, rubbing the dog's nose in their own poop has been failure personified.

My ex and I rarely agree on anything. So when the kids have an issue and we actually agree? They might want to consider that solution.

KJ is a polar opposite of me. But one thing we agree on is "the BS at BJTF ends, when Norm stops playing favorites." But it's his gig. So either support it or DON'T.

Last edited by Moses; November 10th, 2019 at 02:10 PM.

About 90% of Midwest Players posts and threads are midwest related. Why have that in the subscription area? Make if free and then move threads accordingly.

Maybe give Zee his own section. Like stupid repetitive questions, threshold section, or something like that. Then The Ref and 21Forme could bitch until their heart is content without scaring others away from the General Forum.

It's not always what is said. But rather where it is said.

Blackjack players are a competitive breed by nature. To think deletion and banning wont go down easy with this type of individual is absurd.
    Last edited by Moses; November 10th, 2019 at 10:25 PM.

Bosox. Your fight is admirable. But you have no dog.

Norm is the Norm is his world. Seems you and Counting is Fun are playing a game you cannot win. BJTF is what it is. The old Zen Zone posters sound just like you guys. Im not saying you're wrong. But if success is your goal, you are on the wrong platform.

Imagine playing a dealer who can change the hole card so the hand always plays out to their advantage. That's what you get with Norm at BJTF.

Counting is fun writes. Reading one of the most prolific poste's, Zee's nonsense. It does get frustrating.

Moses replies; I figure I hit the forum bottom when I woke up one morning and realized I was trying to solve Zee's playing issues more than my own. In short, there was a famous runner who once said "never let a losers mentality creep in." There are probably 400 threads and 10k posts of Zee's losing mentality, requesting a free lunch, and doing nothing to help himself. NORM, Zee is old news. New puppet please.

Now as for Freighter. Im curious CF. Why choose this guy?
    Last edited by Moses; November 13th, 2019 at 12:21 PM.

+ Reply to Thread