+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don S Appeals to Maturity

Default 5 year olds

Don S. A couple of points. There was a time when Bosox had enough of forum garb. You encouraged him to reconsider. He did. And has since become a very even minded poster who say's what he thinks/believed - to anyone.

I noticed you couldn't resist replying to KJs tantrums. Now, I wouldn't call you a 5 year for that. I'd say you're solid guy. No?

FWIW. If everyone followed the first 3 of Don's Dictims, the nonsense would reduce 97%. But if not enforced to the fullest, you will eventually have the Battle Royal which is the forums of today.

You have Flash to thank for this and Norms blind eye.

Toughen up Al. Pay attention.
    Last edited by Moses; January 20th, 2020 at 11:03 AM.

So why does every forum HAVE to be about newbie's, wannabe's and can't be's? It's one endless stack of garbage.

However, there are some great blackjack minds who don't post or enough. Don S. Gronbog, Tarzan, Freighter, Bosox, Frank Galvin to name a few. I've taken from all these and added to, or more importantly, taken away from my game.

So guys. Why fight the battles on other forums? Just because a few posters say it's bad?

For instance, I wrote Gronbog. He cannot sim what I do. No harm. No foul. Next I studied Don S and SCORE results. Reviewed thousands of view logs. The results suggest there is definately a different philosophy from the way Don S sees the game and the earlier developments of Mr. Griffen.

So why not post here ABOUT BLACKJACK? The "be" crowd are never going to get it anyway.
    Last edited by Moses; February 15th, 2020 at 01:25 PM.

Dang it Don S. Over/Under of 25 more posts on the KJ thread that should never have started in the first place. 149 is up to 186. I KNEW i shouldve taken the over.

...And Al "jolly" Rogers isnt even reading it. What a mirage!

Don S writes: Is there no logical end to this?

Moses writes: I went to a G league basketball game a while back. There were grown men competing in a tricycle. The organ player started in at 2-0. The PA made every basket seem like the shot of the century. There was the litttle Leprecan running around screaming into a mic. He never shut up.

It was like they decided to play some basketball in between circus acts.

Point is, considering the history of blackjack forums? The answer to your question is no. No?

In the meantine. I'd certainly like to read your viewpoint on the value of starting ones hand with an Ace or 10. Or how the value of the 2 differs in your philosophy vs Mr Griffens. THAT would be interesting to read.

So the mix is arrogant losers, posers, and puppets trying to help newbie's, wannabe's with no work ethic, and never will be's. Talk about a daily grind.

This leaves no room for the everyday competitor seeking direction for a tweak of their game.

Zen Zone certainly seems like the place for it. We want to fly under the radar and no one reads this forum anyway.
    Last edited by Moses; March 2nd, 2020 at 12:00 PM.

+ Reply to Thread