+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Freighter. Keeping it Real

Default Freighter. Keeping it Real

Freighter writes to T Ref. I find myself in the position of defending you against the, perhaps, too quick on the draw comment, of lying, from MWP - an unfortunate choice of words.

If he had commented on your boorishness or negativity, then perhaps that could be construed as a more accurate reflection of your posts. No need to thank me for your support.

Hmmm. I wonder who T Ref could be? 21Forme and Flash are, without a doubt, the most boring posters on earth. Birds of a feather? Or is this a feather of the same bird? Norm should add "being a boring fuck" to his list of reasons to get banned.
    Last edited by Moses; October 2nd, 2019 at 11:46 AM.

Default Norm. Norm. Norm....

Whoa. Norm bans Freighter and Counting is Fun. Change BJTF to NTZS. Norm Takes Zero Shit. What "rules" were broken?

Norm. Midwest Player is the straw that stirs the drink. T Ref and 21Forme are your patsies. Not your friends.

Zee is beyond words. BJTF will never have much true value to real players if every thread is spent chasing thresholds. How many threads has he started?

Come on over to the island and you can go at it all day long. Or venting at VCT is also a popular course.
    Last edited by Moses; October 3rd, 2019 at 10:48 AM.

Zee's even starts the thread saying Dumb question. 21Forme and T Ref still read and respond. Dumb and Dumber personified.

Maybe try poems.

Zee's in Vegas eatin pie
    shoves it in a hookers eye
    she couldnt see with one eye shut
    so Zee boinked that one eyed slut

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Whoa. Norm bans Freighter and Counting is Fun. Change BJTF to NTZS. Norm Takes Zero Shit. What "rules" were broken?

Norm. Midwest Player is the straw that stirs the drink. T Ref and 21Forme are your patsies. Not your friends.

Zee is beyond words. BJTF will never have much true value to real players if every thread is spent chasing thresholds. How many threads has he started?

Come on over to the island and you can go at it all day long. Or venting at VCT is also a popular course.
    LMFAO! Haha. Since none of us are over there to put a stick in the face of the bear he has to go after fresh meat. Haha! Anytime that I hear Norman has to ban more people just puts a smile on my face. Moses, Norm doesn't know this but I'm on his website under a different alias. Ssshhhhhhh, don't tell anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    LMFAO! Moses, Norm doesn't know this but I'm on his website under a different alias. Ssshhhhhhh, don't tell anyone.
    I sorta figured you might be. Who would I tell? You and I are the only posters here.

+ Reply to Thread