+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Bosox Forum Detective

Bosox writes: Bob, Moses is my nephew:

Moses writes: Hil-friggin-arious. So now KJ thinks Jesus is trolling him?

Hope all is well with Uncle Bosox.

Hi. Im Bob. This is my brother Bob...and my other brother Bob.

We can count 10 tables at a time. Even when only 3 are open.
    Last edited by Moses; March 26th, 2020 at 01:30 PM.

Hey Uncle Bosox: Hope u and the misses are doing well on East Coast. A friend text me and is really pissed at China over this virus thing. I told him to have his wife use paper plates.

VCT updates: swiMCAP is the latest to get his fill of KJ.
    Call him an ash hoe. KJ is off to cyber police as yet another poster wants to keek the fluck out of him.

Bosox writes: Swing and a miss strikkkke two. First you were writing about streaks. Now it's stop losses.

Moses writes. Classic Bosox. I keep the Serenity prayer placque in my family room. It's my "go to" item. Usually when my kids call for advice. I have no idea how I would approach a multi deck multi player game. I know my "control" is about when my ass hits that l leather seat and why my legs walk away.

Bosox writes: Smart blackjack players adhere to strong money management principals and risk of ruin formula's. Some play at zero risk.

Moses writes: Excellent post Bosox. Another one for my collection. I cant name one successful person who doesnt posess solid money management skills. Many dont make as much but have far more. It's not what you make. It's what you keep...and how you invest it.
    Last edited by Moses; April 12th, 2020 at 10:27 AM.

So now QueerJ thinks God created a virus to kill old people who disagree with him on forums. Specifically, Bosox and Singer.

Then he wonders why people show up in his building to kick his ass. What a worthless waste of humanity.

Hmmm. I wonder what God has in mind to shut up a loud mouth queer hiding behind his mouse.
    Last edited by Moses; April 14th, 2020 at 07:20 AM.

Bosox. There are never ending threads in about when to leave a table. Hell, sooner or later, everyone leaves.

Rather than beat the shit out of posters, maybe come up with a formula. Like when X numbers players or when shoe hits a negative point. I agree. No one should leave a positive deck to secure profits. But damn sure a lot of conversation that accomplishes nothing.

I would think a grinder places no value on his time.

Default Jon well done

Bosox. The post and attachment you made at bjinfo to a newbie was very well thought out. I suggest you post this after every newbie question and oldie stupid question.

This would put on end to most of the bickering. 21forme and counting is fun do the most bitching. But they also do the most instigating. Now I ask you Detective Bosox. What is wrong with that picture?

Another job well done Mr B.
    Last edited by Moses; April 25th, 2020 at 11:18 PM.

Keystone. Ever start out your day where you read something so funny and unexpected before your 3rd sip of coffee has you rolling? When that happens, you know it's going to be a good day. Thanks.

But Bosox is his own man. He found his race and hit his stride.

Bosox. Sorry I missed your solid responses to the queertard yesterday. How did I get in Alan Mendelson Jungle thread.

I think KJ has reading comp issues. I played my first hand in 1985. Been here a decade. Not 3.

Of course, now he is posting in the Question for Big Winners thread. He thinks it's a quest for big weiners.

Default Epic Battles

Yes, Bosox and I had some battles. But I dont lie, brag, or whine or run to the forum moderator. Neither does Bosox. KJ can't make post without doing one or more of those things.
    Bosox, is a tough old bird. But smart and crafty too. Bosox will stand up for what he believes in. I respect that.

Now, there is no little room as KJ suggests, goverment assistance, or benefits. Just a house in the foothills with Gods view for as far as the eye can see. All of downtown and most of the city in the front. Interesting contrast.

I hardly think KJ has the nuts to stand up to me, play me, and take a bet on his lies. I can prove all his allegations are lies about me. AND Im not the one running to the cyber police. You have doubts? I will be waiting in my front yard whenever KJ comes out from behind his mouse.
    Last edited by Moses; May 2nd, 2020 at 11:33 PM.

KJ cannot stand to be disagreed with. He truly believes there are sides to be taken and his horse shit really matters. He is like a 6th grade queer.

He cant compete so he tries to pull me down to his level. I like easy money. Put your money where your mouth is blew boy.

Mickey writes
    KJ your first paragraph is pure fantasy so didn't read the rest. I already know the rest is fantasy too. Getting really tired of reading the same regurgitated bullshit from you. The only thing that comes thru is our total obsession with Rob Siner. Get over it. You need to get a life. Take up sewing or something.

Moses writes: Mickey just summed up KJs entire posting career on forums. Rather than trying to separate shit from shinola? Simply render it all as utter bullshit. Time for moderators to give their index fingers a workout and carpet bomb KJ.

KJ obsession is with Rob. Consider the number he has had. There was Norm. T3. Me. Shack. to name of few.
    Alan Berg is a perfect example of what happens when someone doesnt know enough to STFU.
    Last edited by Moses; May 5th, 2020 at 09:59 AM.

Bosox writes:
    This is coming from someone who calls himself a professional gambler for providing a living for himself, okay so it is. However, every clerk who works in a grocery store, WHO IS ALSO MAKING $14.75 an hour and subsidizes their living expenses should be able to call themselves professionals. Although, they are not fortunate to get in 80 hour weeks like KJ (25 hours actual playing time the rest preparation) but, he does not get time and a half or double time on Sundays.

Moses writes: Excellent post Bosox. I have a problem with exactly two people on forums. 21forme and KJ make it sound like they are great and everything every one else does it dog shit. This is why I issued the challenge. It's like the guy who walks up to our table in the sports book with all these conspiracy therories and has to tell about how much tail he is getting. Time for me to walk away QUICKLY. But those guys sit and listen wasting away an hour or two of their day. Yet when he finally walks away? They say "what a friggin dork."

Question for Keystone. Do you still believe KJ is being unduly picked on?

Bosox writes:
    When you consider KJ that you do not get the fringes like paid holidays, paid vacations, health coverage etc, that professional distinction does not sound so high and mighty now does it?

Moses writes: I never cared for the term "Pro." For one thing, it only fires up the opposition. There is no draft. No contract signing. No trade clause. No license required. It's just a self-professed term the dipshits use to elevate themselves about others on forums.

It's hard work just to be competitive. Let alone eek out a profit. Im always very concerned as to how I must look to the other hard working dealers and pit bosses. So I want to be humble, respectful, and gracious to them.
    Last edited by Moses; May 5th, 2020 at 10:39 AM.

Keystone writes: Moses, just saw your question to me...the answer is, No, I do not...sometimes people reap what they sow....Hope you are doing well

Moses writes: Thanks for answering Keystone. Im not too bored. But starting to talk to rabbits. Damn, they wont stop eating my lawn. Next spring, they're getting a taste of artificial turf. Hope you're doing well and in good health as well.

KJ writes:
    definition of professional: engaged in a specified activity as one's main paid occupation rather than as a pastime

You have a problem with it, talk to Merriam-Webste

Moses writes; According to Merriam, a hooker is a Pro.

Brace yourself Effie. This is going to hurt you alot more than me.

+ Reply to Thread