+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mentally ill KJ has worn out his welcome at VCT

KJ writes; A forum should be no different than real life. You should talk and act as you would in real life and I don't think most here do. I don't know where the idea came from that people can just act like a total dick on forums because there is some degree of anonymity. That is pretty cowardice actually. Ultimately it is Dan Druff's fault here as he allowed/encouraged this behavior.

Moses writes; Practice what you're preaching bub. I think you need to face me and spout your lies one on one. Nothing worse than someone who constantly runs their mouth and refuses to back up their words.

Dan's fault? Poor poor KJ. Always the victum. Fight your own battles. Pussy!
    Last edited by Moses; June 11th, 2020 at 10:10 AM.

Keystone writes: Call me skeptical, but I doubt you would tell Mickey in "real life" that he cradles Rob`s balls in his mouth or that he`s a disgusting hobo....Just a guess

Moses writes. Mr. Skeptical. I respectfully disagree. I think KJ would spout off to a 70 year old man with a broken ankle. Or one in mid 60s coming off open heart surgery.

But let him spout his lies to me? Aint going to happen.

Nothing worse than someone running his mouth and refusing to back up his words. I'll take an ass kickin. But I couldn't live with myself if I ran from one. So there you have KJ and 21forme in a nutshell. Cowardly queers who need constant attention so they can hide from their fears.

People who live in glass houses best not throw rocks.
    Last edited by Moses; June 11th, 2020 at 10:15 AM.

Boz writes: Shack knew EXACTLY what was going on with Norm and KJ when all this originally happened. There was no new information or developments. The time to investigate and make the decision was then. He then made it worse by saying KJ was dead to him afterwards.

Now it just reeks of an attempt to increase traffic to the site. If he really wanted to do the right thing he would reach out to Mickey and invite him back. But every time that was brought up, including during Mick’s health scare he shot it down immediately.

Of course I believe Mickey would tell him to go Fuck himself. Compared to KJ begging for years.

Moses writes: No disrespect meant. But who cares? KJ is a queer, a drama queen, a liar, a coward and a lousy blackjack player. End of story. Y'all are giving him/her waaaay more attention than deserved.

Once, just once he needs to put up. Until then? The only worthy reply is "shut up queer."

+ Reply to Thread