+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ZenGrifter closing Zen Zone?

Default ZenGrifter closing Zen Zone?

Yes. I agree with KJ for once. Perhaps KJ and Norm (21forme) should split the costs to buy you out and close Zen Zone.

You two clowns should worry more when I'm not posting. So yes, get ZG to close down ZZ. Then you won't know what Im doing or thinking. Perhaps my few days of not posting, which is driving KJ nuts, was due to my trip to Vegas. First these two queers worry about my posts. Then they wonder why I'm not posting.

It's hard to be humble when I'm as great as me. But then look at the stooges Im up against.
    Last edited by Moses; August 29th, 2019 at 01:53 PM.

21 forme writes: Only reason I started this thread was ZG invited it and said he'd explain. But you're right KJ, some things never change.

You mean like you being a queer lover and child molester? Im curious, why is it that YOU think everyone owes you an explanation? Now put your head back in the sand so no one will know you exist.

You are always on Midwest Player and you chase Zee over 3 forums. One of which was a car forum. You are a mental case. Chase me, you fat fuck, and I will let you catch me. Then introduce you to tweety birds.
    Last edited by Moses; August 30th, 2019 at 10:51 AM.

LC Larry writes; I find it funny that the ones who complain the most are the ones reading that site the most. Just quit going there.

LOL. Ditto Larry. First KJ/21Forme complain that I'm posting. Then they worry when I stop for a few days. What a couple of misfits! Get a life LOSERS.

Ever watch a cat toy with a mouse? That is all I'm doing with these two mice.

They can't help it. They HAVE to look. These two idiots do provide humor and entertainment.

Every time a couple of gay guys walk by holding hands. The guys at the table holler in unison KAAA JAAAA. Ah yes, I've trained them well. I don't even have to be their.
    Last edited by Moses; August 30th, 2019 at 03:34 PM.

It's hard to be humble when I'm so damn good. lol. Once again Im carrying a forum conversation where i don't even post.

One would think KJ should be more concerned about himself than me with all the shit he is stirring up.

Mickey writes: Let me say I apologize profusely for my comment that 90% of gays are pedophiles. The figure is actually closer to 95%.

Axel writes: You seriously need to stop it. Because I can't stop laughing.

Hmmm. Maybe the cyber police should be doing a background check on KJ. Where there is smoke, there's fire. No?
    Last edited by Moses; August 30th, 2019 at 02:49 PM.

I wouldn't be too quick to take KJs offer and close your site. The more lies I catch him in, the higher your bid will go. He is so concerned about protecting his fantasy forum life? He will pay more.

...And the idiot is doing you a favor by bringing more attention to your site.

+ Reply to Thread