+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Draaamaaa quueeeen

Quote Originally Posted by KewlJ View Post
    Reno is going down to 60 degrees tonight. Better double up on your card board box home. Or maybe get an extra blanket from the shelter.

Hey you know what Moses. Compose another poem. Yeah do that and then tell us who the fag really is. What a gay thing to do.

There once was a fag named Kj
    His post were full of sass
    He would run fron me
    Cuz someday he could see
    That i could beat his queer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    There once was a fag named Kj
    His post were full of sass
    He would run fron me
    Cuz someday he could see
    That i could beat his queer ass.
    All I know is you write poems and think about my ass an awful lot. Much more so than any straight man ever would. I'll bet you like musicals too. Freak!

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    But you head the class.
    When I was in high school, the gym teacher said that to me. So I did!
    Last edited by KewlJ; September 3rd, 2019 at 11:25 PM.

Poems are a way to put your dramatic rants in perspective.

Bottom line is I cant do anything until I find you.

It's seems one has to be a PI in order contact a PI.

Ironic that Tater, the homeless guy you are mocking, knows a PI.

Today's episode of the drama queen gone wild at VCT is hilarious. Drama boy eats up any attention he can get.

You missed another day of chasing variance because of the demons in your head. KJ goes through all sorts of gyrations because he can't face one word. FEAR.

KJ demanded a watch from his parents for Chistmas. So they let him.
    Last edited by Moses; September 4th, 2019 at 03:46 PM.

Once again Im carrying the load of posts at VCT....over 6 months later. If y'all really want help KJ? Then encourage him to face the demon of fear that clearly lurks within him. Sadly, because he is afraid to face a man he could take his anger out on a child.

Like Mickey said. 95% of fags are child molesters. KJ is the queer of queers...and proud of it.
    Last edited by Moses; September 4th, 2019 at 04:25 PM.

Default Tasha and the Queer tard

VCT version of Dumb and Dumber.

Jason and Tasha went up the hill.
    Wait retraction. GED Jason said "What's a hill"?

Tasha said "I aint walkin up no damn hill until y'all pay me for being your friend. Queer assed honky ain't got a damn brain in his head anyhow."
    Last edited by Moses; September 6th, 2019 at 10:03 PM.

Default Poor Poor KJ always the victim.

I do not own a gun. There are a couple of steak knives in the drawer and a few butter knives. You know, the kind you probably use to butter your butt with for your boyfriends.

You dramatize everything so you appear to be the victim. You stated you would shoot me in post 88 of the El Cortez thread. Okay, so you can't fight worth a shit. What makes you think you can shoot a gun any better? Is it really so important in your fantasy world to get people, you've never met, to feel sorry for you? Until you face your fears they will control you.

Eventually, it will eat away at you until there is nothing left. AND you don't have much in you to begin with. Your brother paraded in front of your mother in the nude in order to make her leave? You think it's funny, stuck up for him, and forced your own mother to out the door. Your OWN mother! Then, you have to announce it at BJTF. You are one sick pathetic dude. Dude.

Really, you have to tell them forum about your ouchie on your elbow from playing volleyball?
    Who the fuck cares?

KJ's neighbors should keep extra careful watch of their kids...and pets.

They were probably relieved when KJ moved out of the housing community in Cloud county and into a High Rise Condo.

These are suppose to be blackjack and gambling forums, not an every day drama in the life of KJ the Queer forum. Maybe you need to find a therapist forum or a stop being a drama queen forum.

+ Reply to Thread