+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When to get in; When to get out;

Okay Moses, just for you I will post the results of my last 13 sessions. Total win $5,632 or $75.60 per hour.

Well then, in green chips that's $28,160 in less than 2 weeks. Hmmm. $56,320 a month. $675,840 a year. Awesome! Pure bull shit. But awesome!

Instead of not playing, you should never not play. Jesus loves you.

Bob never said he plays 50 hours a week. He said 20 hours a weekend.

Bob, never said anything. I said IF? This was a trap to see if you were reading and how much! You fell into it like a canoe tipping over in the river. Now you got KJ all upset. Poor Keystone won't get the blow job he is so desperately seeking.
    Last edited by Moses; April 13th, 2019 at 02:38 PM.

Moses, you should know better than this. You can't multiply red chip by 5 and assume that is how you will play green chip. It isn't unusual that I spread 1:20 in red chip and sometimes even 1:40. You can't spread like this at green chip. Yeah, just try spreading $25 to $1,000 at a green chip double deck game and see how long you will last. And if I played every day like you are suggesting, I would have been kicked out long ago.

I've played in both Laughlin and Wendover. I live in Nevada. Remember? No way could I spread $5 to $75 without getting extensive heat in very short order?
    Like 15 minutes tops. And large bet frequency is minimal. So you're saying you could spread from $5 to $100, even $200? For 6 hours? More bullshit. You would have been already kicked out of those towns. Who are your trying to impress? 21Forme? The Refinery? Bubbles?

Why question such good fortune coming your way. Is forum acceptance THAT important to you? I think they gave your OP 5 not helpfuls. Why is just playing the game such a difficult concept for you to grasp? Still you made $5600 in 13 days and worry about the cost of a car rental.

Originally Posted by Midwest Player Well congratulations, for once you gave something other than a smart ass answer.

21 Forme writes:
    Gee, thanks. And back at ya - thanks for not creating a useless poll, telling us how much snow you shoveled today, or stirring up trouble involving banned forum miscreants.
    Back on topic, St. George isn't far from both Bryce and Zion NPs, two of my favorites (which is how I happened across St George). IMO, Utah has the most stunning scenery of any state.

O shit. I agree with 21Forme again. Maybe I do need to seek professional help. Bob, if you ever want to impress that special girl, take her to Bryce and Zion National Park - stay at the Bumbleberry Inn, get some Bumbleberry pie at the café, and a free breakfast and the café across the lot. It includes everything "except the Steak." That's a big saying, almost in unison on the 2nd day! lol This THIS is the best advice I've given you except for drop the 2 and add the 7 and give -.5 to the 9 and -1.5 to the 5. Forget all the T3 side counts. O yes, take the shuttle which comes right up to the motel and you can take in all the sights. Truly God's country. You will see what I mean.

The thread is quite interesting, all things considered. But it takes on the mantra of Zee. I'm going to retire to play more blackjack and move to where it isn't offered because I'm afraid I have a gambling addiction. Huh
    ?

Hey 21forme, just who the hell are you calling a banned forum miscreant? You forum ignore and then not do it junkie. Whew! I feel better now. Thought I was in trouble there for a minute. looking over me.
    Last edited by Moses; April 15th, 2019 at 11:49 AM.

Default Mr Dietz writes to Bob:

No, I said I thought mickey should block you because any back and forth between the two of you would be a drain on your invaluable time and would deprive the rest of us from added kernels of your wisdom.

Bob21, I'm going to let you on a secret. If you look at a person's sign-up date and their number of posts, and if you then assign 30 days to each month, you can use long division to come up with the number of posts per day. I know, it's quite a numerical undertaking, but my AP training enables me to do such incredible feats. So, for example, I've been here 8 years, which is approaching 3000 days. So if I have 5000 posts through 3000 days, well, it'll take me a few hours to work out the math, but you can see how it's done.

Wait! Run that by me one more time. No don't. Karl is about to bust a spring.

If you need access to any other AP secrets you can use, just ask. Sometimes adding, subtracting, and long division enables me to stumble onto truly remarkable things. Like, did you know that the more you and UCFX post here, the fewer times Moses posts on Zenzone? Yeah, pretty incredible. As if the universe can only take so much wisdom per hour. Weird, right?

Well, by God! I didn't even know you read this forum Mr Dietz. I'm honored, shocked and aballed all in one. Hmmm. Could it be that they are answering threads address to me from VCT? I did not know you were a number guy. Actually, I did which speaks to your success in sports handicapping. But just for shits and grins. How many threads and posts were made about or to me since I was banned? That outta be a humdinger.

Now, I need to take a serious break from posting, as I want you to focus on volume to educate the civilians. As president of your fan club, I have no need for you to pay any attention to me. Share the wealth.

Quite frankly, I'm hurt and a little jealous of your prestigious position. Hope your 76ers play better in game 2.
    Last edited by Moses; April 15th, 2019 at 05:31 PM.

Default Midwest player writes:

Here is a little secret redietz. If you look up Bob21's profile and click on "About Me" you will actually see he makes 4.78 posts a day. Way over the recommended 4 per day limit. It is kind of like using multiplication instead of division to get the true count in a double deck game.

Yeah, I have other secrets like how it is possible to make $75 an hour playing red chips. Of course Moses thinks this is bullshit. Just pure bullshit.

Well now galldernit Money Plenty how's come you can't afford a car rental in Denver if you're making $75 and hour playing red chips. If I had your kinda money I'd burn mine.
    You'd be money ahead to pay someone to shovel your roof. All dem dang Dr Bills got a be adding up considering the way your keep falling off of it.

4 posts per day? Well, by God, we got 5 just fer signing up. But okay. That is not the rule here. Well, wait, maybe it is, let me ask the moderator. O that's right I don't know who it is. Luther is that you Luther?

So, let's all sit and stare you our computer screens and really, I mean really, try to come up with a logical solution of how to get from Denver to Blackhawk, for APs sake. Your 90 something years old, you should be a jumpin out of airplanes to save $19.95 per day on a car rental.

Last edited by Moses; April 15th, 2019 at 05:32 PM.

Default Midwest Player writes

Did you know the St George airport is going to close for four months this summer starting at the end of May? I suppose you can always fly into Vegas.

IF your arms don't give out.

By the way, it is actually a couple hundred dollars cheaper for me to fly into St George airport than Vegas.

You sir, are a treasure. You'd fly into St George instead of Vegas to save $200. You make $75 an hour playing red chip and will be in a place where you can play green, even black. My good 82 year young friend Lou will drive from Atlantis to GSR because they will take a $2 bet instead of $5 minimum. But his big ole Ford probably eats up $4 dollars in gas.

Anyway, I can't go anywhere until the dog dies. He will be 16 this summer.

Bless his heart. My 4 legged best friend was 15 and a pup everyday of his life.

+ Reply to Thread