+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Snitch and Snatch

Zee. I wouldn't say you offer terrible advice. You make it sound so easy. You just make money without discipline, planning, a game plan. And you never lift a finger to help yourself.

You just ask others questions regarding thresholds. Usually after the fact. The volume of your posts lowers the standards of the forum in general.

I always read the forums with the idea our opposition reads it as well. Please consider you may be hurting the advantage for players who work hard and insulting them as well. Don S did alot of work for nothing? The software doesn't help? Just zoom around in that little red car and make money. No?

Ok "bro"? Just kidding.

Why the constant need to report every trip blow by blow? Seriously, I don't understand why you can't just play the game AND do not care to improve your game.

This is a job for Detective Bosox.
    Last edited by Moses; December 27th, 2019 at 11:43 PM.

Default Winning isn't everything: It's the ONLY thing

Zee. Im sorry, but you just offered Goatlife horrible advice.

In our biz. Either you're 1st or you're last. There is no 2nd place. So preparation is key. IF you've done everything in your power to prepare to win? You're a winner.

You never think about winning or losing a session. You should know you are ALWAYS properly prepared to compete at the level it takes to win.
    Last edited by Moses; January 9th, 2020 at 04:59 PM.

Default Strange February Report

21forme writes: Please make this thread yellow.

Moses writes: Or disappear. Trip reports help no one. Hurt everyone. Good job, Norm.

Norm writes: Another thread closed by childish behavior.

Moses writes: Gee. What a surprise! The 3 culprits are 21forme, Counting is Fun, and Zee.

What does a teacher do with childish behavior? Sends them to the principals office.

What does a principal do? Expells them after two or three trips?

What does a parent do? Puts them in timeout.

What does a coach do? O hell. You don't want to know.

What does Norm do? Looks the other way as much as possible. Closes a thread with a condescending quip. Ahem. They are NOT getting the point Norm.
    ...And the beat goes on. And on. And on.

21forme writes to Zee:
    You're back one day and starting in will the politics already. I'll say TTFN

Moses writes: Geezous Snitch. Someone outta open the cage so the tweey birds can start circling your head.

Without a doubt. 21forme is the biggest pussy on earth.

Bob writes: Lol. Did you see Norm deleted Zee’s post where he was talking about freedom for Saudi Arabian women to drive a car?

Moses writes: I think Zee is a good fit at VCT. I mean who the hell talks about blackjack anymore anyway?

I wonder if 21forme will stalk him to VCT and other forums as he has done in the past.

+ Reply to Thread