+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 48 of 48

Thread: Snitch and Snatch

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,258

    Default

    Zee writes:
    For 98% of those who go into card counting, this is all you can be, a recreational card counter. Sort of like all those who like basketball, only 1% can get to the NBA, maybe 10% can be pros eeking out a living and the other 90% end up enjoying the local gyms.

    It's takes a lot of work. But a dedicated baller could get all or part of his college paid for. Get a job in coaching after college and earn a living. Many go into officiating as it provides a significant additional income to a regular job. Key word here is WORK. Like blackjack, the majority of the work load his front loaded.

    Nobody just reads a book, shows up and enjoys instant success. But the KJ's of the world seem to think this is the case in blackjack. NOT! IF you tried that in basketball you'd look like a complete fool.
    Last edited by Moses; July 11th, 2019 at 03:45 PM.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,258

    Default

    21forme writes:
    Which is one of the many handles of that troll and asshole dbs, who you can't stop interacting with, which is what he thrives on. This is exactly why you got backed off from BJ21. Every thread degenerates into an endless pissing match. Maybe Norm will put an end to it one of these days.

    Now I'm confused. DBS, Bob21, and many others claims he is not UstonZen. How is that different from the Flash brigade? You mean like the endless pissing matches you instigate with Midwest Player and Zee? You followed and hounded Zee to a forum about cars. You're a weird fucker. Keep sticking your head in the sand and expecting results. You're dumb fucker too.

    I will say this Norm. All this puppeteering you allow is ruining the credibility of your products.

    How about actually trying to resolve an issue instead of never ending discussions of useless bullshit? O you didn't like that either? Look what you got by following the advice from the 21Forme mindless dipshit.

    Last edited by Moses; July 13th, 2019 at 12:41 PM.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,258

    Default

    21Forme:
    Probably not dbs. Your posts don't ramble on like his. Not sure who you are, but in any case, I'm done commenting on it.

    Translation: I fucked up. I will stick my head back in the sand and bitch later at a more opportune time. What a piece of work! 21Forme is mentally irregular.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyxS...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by Moses; July 14th, 2019 at 10:07 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. The Criminal Israeli Snatch Squads
    By Katz in forum Real Politika
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 26th, 2014, 08:41 PM
  2. Cat Snitch
    By Katweezel in forum Anything Else But
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 5th, 2013, 08:33 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 19th, 2011, 03:46 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts