+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bosox Elmer Fudd/Yosemite Sam

Bosox respond to Winneratlosing:
    With friends like you who needs enemies. Just what is your objective posting here on this board?

Question back at you. You're on 3 forums. All you do is jump on bandwagons. You've got your nose so far up Don S and KJ ass it would break if they turned a sharp corner.

Do you think the posters that have years upon years of experience need to be on this board?

And you do? Most of your time is spent on forums. When do you ever have time to play?

If you do you are sadly mistaken you low life loser.

Those sound like fighting words. Don't say it if you can't back it up. Someday you might get the opportunity or not have a choice. Bosox is going to spend the rest of his life judging others, with his nose up someone else's ass, and spouting words he can't back up. Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

HellnBack writes: WHINER@LOSING! WHAT ARE TRYING U TO PROVE?

He wasn't trying to prove anything. Just another guy coming onto a forum that Bosox pissed off. He said something about HiLO or not believing KJ and that upset his little queer friend. Bosox definitely threw the first verbal blow.
    Last edited by Moses; August 4th, 2019 at 10:32 AM.

Bosox writes to Winnersatlosing:
    For the record, I did not start the name-calling

WRONG!

you did and the moderator can prove it as he deleted a few of the post.

Winnersatlosing writes:
    as i re-call you and Kewl called me and asshole and i responded back by calling you and Kewl a dick-head and some how don got involved and the webman decided to delete the posts

Correct!

All anyone has to do is read the post history at VCT for the last 6 months. Bosox follows KJ around like a dog in heat. Say something bad to KJ and suffer the wrath of Bosox. Like that's much. Bosox and KJ are the most pathetic clowns on forums.
    Last edited by Moses; August 4th, 2019 at 11:17 PM.

Bosox writes:
    21forme, I have to admit you were right all along about the guy it just took me longer to figure it out. Actually, now I think he has completely lost his ability to reason and is reacting only to his emotions.

Nope. Wrong again dumb fuck. I'm reacting to your constant lies that you won't back up. Put your money where your mouth is Bosox, you stupid fuck. What goes around comes around. You were overdue. Proof positive, you like to incite, but can't back it up. So now you go running for help? You're a weak worthless excuse for a man.

Norm will probably close your lame thread very soon. HE doesn't want your weak assed comments on his site either. No one gives a fuck what you have to say at VCT. Blackjackinfo, gets very few views. Seems you are about out of options other than face me straight up here.
    Last edited by Moses; August 5th, 2019 at 01:30 PM.

Bosox writes:
    This guy is Tater's "Moses" new idol for the moment as the mercenary can flip on a dime "some gratitude for you". I realize you both do not respond to bullshit like that which is better than most of us, but I thought you should know in case you did not. I am not a member there, I just heard about it recently and decided to check it out.

Wrong again Elmer FUDD. Tater is Moses on that site. I joined a while back. The name Moses was taken so I went with Tater because I like Ron White jokes. On blackjackinfo, Tater is a different guy than Moses. That is the homeless guy you all are trying to beat up on thinking it's me. He likes Ron White as well. I wasn't interested in signing up because the views are few. Plus Moses name was already taken. Tater wanted to give it a try so I helped him get set up. But it soon became more trouble than my time was worth. Tater was dealing with your little queer friend running his mouth and I was giving him the background of the cockroach.

Again, Bosox, you started this and now are seeking reinforcements because you're in over your head. Maybe get a book of crossword puzzles or something.

Last edited by Moses; August 5th, 2019 at 01:31 PM.

Bosox writes to Dalmation:
    Aside from all that, what is your plan if while playing one of your fake boobs falls on the table?

I wouldn't worry too much about that. People would just say A fake boob? No, just Bosox. And it's not fake. He is a real boob.

Bosox writes:
    Norm, and Don S in case you are unaware both of you are being attacked on your integrity regarding everything you both have accomplished. On a site called Gambling Forums. com The person with all these accusations against you guys goes by the handle P@rp@luck who is Ion S@lim.

Nice work detective dipshit.

I realize you both do not respond to bullshit like that which is better than most of us,

Of course not. What do you think the puppets are for?

but I thought you should know in case you did not. I am not a member there, I just heard about it recently and decided to check it out.

Norm and Don S are not idiots. They are waaaay ahead of you bub! But I'm sure they appreciate you bringing them an apple.
    Last edited by Moses; August 6th, 2019 at 10:47 AM.

+ Reply to Thread