+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: KewlJ should be banned from Zen Zone

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    If KJ want's to talk shit about the ZenZoneForum he can come here and air his feelings.
    But he won't. HE rather lie on other forums and then not back them up with wagers. I'm not going to stop coming at you KJ until you back up your words. Now, I'm not homeless. Haven't played red chips in years. Never bet less than $2,200 a game unless the book won't take that much. $11 a game? Never. I will play you for black chips anytime. I will be the house against you at HiLO. When are you ever going to stop running? You're a PRO. No? Sound like a loser wimp to me.

Prove me wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    But he won't. HE rather lie on other forums and then not back them up with wagers. I'm not going to stop coming at you KJ until you back up your words. Now, I'm not homeless. Haven't played red chips in years. Never bet less than $2,200 a game unless the book won't take that much. $11 a game? Never. I will play you for black chips anytime. I will be the house against you at HiLO. When are you ever going to stop running? You're a PRO. No? Sound like a loser wimp to me.

Prove me wrong?
    I guess someone hurt his feelings Moses. I haven't seen KJ around the ZenZone in awhile now. It's fine with me but he did have some good stories and I appreciated him sharing them. Hopefully he's doing alright, he just needs to get the cock out of his ass and maybe he wouldn't be so uptight and would be able to relax a little. If KJ is reading this hopefully he can take a ribbing.

+ Reply to Thread