+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Keystone not so sock exchange

Default Keystone not so sock exchange

Keystone writes: Who exactly are you quoting in the above posts?....whoever it is appears to be some homeless,brain damaged moron

I think he was quoting you. C'mon Keystone. All you really have is words on a forum to hide behind? How pathetic! Is transparency really key? Ye has so little faith in himself that he cannot break free from a life of living in fear. You said you wanted to stick up for your 120lb boyfriend KJ in the PM. So DO it! I would've let it go, but you can't shut your mouth on the public forum. Enough talk. No? Let's DO this! I have no interest in giving a 120lb boy toy a spanking. I'll leave that up to his mom.
    But evidently, you've got some kind of an itch you can't quite reach to scratch with me.

You threw the first verbal punch. Then stopped when I confronted you with PM. Then you start up again when I can't respond? What a wuss! I've been gone for a month now and you can't get me out of your head. Seems to me you have no choice. Because I'm not going anywhere. Now stop running and chew what you bit off. Smart Ass.
    Blackhole, Singer, Monet,Redietz. Drill this piece of insignificant contribution to either put up or shut up. I'd appreciate it and will owe you one. I swear I've never witnessed such a gutless coward in my life. Well, except for KJ, but he is only a buck twenty and dumb as fuck. Surely, you've got more in you than that Keystone. No?

Every time he posts one his stupid gay remarks about heterosexuals. Remind him Moses is waiting and Keystone is running is mouth...and still hiding behind his words.
    Last edited by Moses; March 14th, 2019 at 07:34 AM.

I see the 2 little hags are up early and whining to Dan what he should do with his forum...BlackPole is just miserable with life so he is understandable...MoMo the Homo is over at a deserted crack house whining (little bitch’s voice) “Oh Dan, ban Kewl J and Keystone and all your problems will go away” ....what a sorry little whiny bitch he is...”oh if you don’t stop, I’ll beat you up”...lololololololololololol....what a sad sack of a supposed man....to quote Mr Hole- You can’t make this shit up

You are actually referring to Tater instead of me. So, in person, your talking would already be done. Meaning Tater would've already kicked your ass. He has nothing to lose.

To quote Tater, "anytime Keystone is feeling froggy, just tell him to come on down."

Don't you feel worthless hiding behind your measly words? What do you hope to accomplish in this process? I mean, other than getting your ass handed to you. Somewhere you will piss someone else off enough to let us know where to find you. IF nothing else, seeing the most gutless coward on earth will provide a good laugh.

Do the math. Nothin from nonthin leaves nothing = Keystone.

Seriously, you think VCT would miss your ass in the least? HA HA You're a joke.

Last edited by Moses; March 14th, 2019 at 08:43 AM.

Why thank you Bob, nice of you to say....I am trying very hard to keep quiet with the insults, but when you have an illiterate miserable puke like BlackPole, and a total fucking boob like Moses, who was obviously dropped on his head multiple times as a young, ignorant toddler,providing endless material, it just sort of flows .....Maybe you can answer a question for me...who is this Freighter character that I`ve read about a few times?.....I`m getting sort of lost trying to keep up and may need a scorecard....There`s Tater...Freighter...Masturbator.....Thanks in advance for any light you can shed....It`s very confusing trying to keep track of alternative lifestyle Moses and his gang of butt pirates

Keystone. You're going to talk your shit and there isn't a damn thing I can do about it. I'd be inviting you to take it outside if we were in the same building. But over the forum, where I can't see you, don't know you, therefore can't find you. My invitation still sands. But it is worthless if you refuse to go. So can you or will you back up your words? I'm inviting you to square off against me.

Think it over. I promise I won't be hard to find.

It is really a simple yes or no answer.
    Last edited by Moses; March 14th, 2019 at 09:35 PM.

I don’t really think Bob21 is obsessed with me, but I know little girl Moses is, the way he hangs on my every word and whined to me in PM...someone needs to remind him that I’m not one of his boy bitch butt pirates Tater or Freighter, I don’t roll that way

I'm not obsessed with you. I want to fight you. Unless you are incapable of defending yourself or are some 120 lb queer like the one you say is that you stick up for in KJ. You said it. Not me.

You sound like a tough guy. So prove it. All you have to do is accept my invitation to take it outside the forum and we can make arrangements. You backed down in the PM. Actually, you backed waaaay the fuck down. What is up with that? Now you think you want some again. Come and get it.

Exactly how do you roll? Hiding behind words on a forum in your fantasyland? Or backing them up like a man in the real world? Pretty simple questions. But let make it even easier for you. Are you going to fight me? Yes? or No?

I seriously would hate to have to go up against either Freighter or Tater. It's called adrenaline. Sometimes I think, whoa what was I thinking going up against that guy? But I did and came out victorious. So I don't need to see you to know I want to fight you. I KNOW what is inside of me. You have no idea what you're made of.

Just say yes, We will decide on when and where.

I guess to the KJ's, Bosox, and Midwest Players that sounds crazy. But it's just part of everyday life for me. So, it looks like I've got you right where I want you Keystone. The more you talk the more of a NOTHING you prove yourself to be. So it's put up or shut up time. Man, I'd hate to be you right now.
    Last edited by Moses; March 15th, 2019 at 02:58 PM.

Moses won’t figure anything out except how to gain access into Tater’s pants....reasoning and intelligent thinking are as foreign to him as running water and a bar of soap

...And how would you know this Bulb? I know you are reading my posts on a thread I dedicated to you. Who isn't? I believe you are scared shitless of me. Prove me wrong? You face your fears with little gay rants like above. Your little friend KJ does big gay rants.

I'm in your head now. The only way you get me out is to face me. Otherwise, that fear will eat you up inside for the rest of your life. Tater, is in your head as well. Man, I really wouldn't want to fuck with that guy. He'd kill ya. Either way. It's up to you now. I know you are NOTHING. Just someone who wrote down some useless words on a forum that now force you to face your inner self. That thing called fear of getting your assed kicked your entire pathetic life.

It sucks to be you right now. Doesn't it Bulb?

You're a joke. I'm not going to waste my time reading your words you will NEVER back up. You just let me know when your tired of fighting your fears that dwell within you.

Every time you make a post it confirms you're a pussy even more who is afraid of his own shadow. But you go ahead smart guy and keep right on posting. And we will all keep right on laughing at you.

I'm the guy in the street saying come on out. Let's DO this and get it over with. You're the boy in the house hiding behind his mama. Go ahead come back with some crafty line. But the truth hurts and it lies deep inside you where I just exposed you as a NOTHING for all to see.
    Last edited by Moses; March 15th, 2019 at 03:32 PM.

Steve Chambers writes: Keystone sounds more like MDavis8357 a supposed insider who shines shoes in a strip mall.
    MDavis8357 is a queer all his life banging his nephew. Queers are the reason this country is in the shape it is. I'm proud to be living in England where a fag is a cigarette not MDavis8357
    KEYSTONE KING.wiretowire

Keystone writes to Mr. V STFU clown...what are you the moral conscience for everyone on the internet?...all you want to see is more internet drama while you sit at your desk and whack yourself off, waiting for another ambulance to chase

Coach Belly writes; No way...this is obviously Biloxi Bill resurrecting an alias he created 2 years ago, and wasn't heard from since. You're pathetic for coming back just hours after Dan kicked you to the curb.

Keystone writes:I personally think researching anyone is crap...even Singer...whatever anyone wants to put out there is their business...any more than that should be off limits....
    Of course you hiding behind your words you NEVER intend to back up makes you a NOTHING!

Keystone writes to Mr. V: Wow, somebody put on their big boy pants today..first cussing out Micky and now dropping the F bomb on me..I’m impressed. A far cry from your usual slithering cunt-like ways. Back to the topic tho. “Fuck Jesus?” Really?...if he doesn’t exist, which he may not, why all the hostility?...Did he try and hit on your wife?..kick your dog?..Sell you a bad batch of weed?...I’m pretty sure Mickey or anyone else can believe in whatever they want, just like you can...But whether you’re an atheist, believe in Buddha, or in your case, an atheist with a Buddha belly, that sort of comment just confirms what a dickhead you are, as if anyone needed any reminder.....Get it numbnuts?

Tough talk. Easy to hide behind words on a forum. I wish KS had some big boy pants.

Keystone writes to Mr. V: Why`s it so important to you if its true, not true...a lie or the truth?....you remind me of some hag at a beauty salon that only wants gossip.....you really need a sex change operation ,because I`ve never seen a male act like you in my life....act like a man you slimy little bitch
    Now I see Keystones trend. Anytime anyone says anything about KJ, he follows with a sick sexual reference like this. Then KJ follows up. So how long have you two be together?

Larry S. Coach Belly. Bill Yung. Mr V. Rob Singer. Blackhole. Alan M. Bob21. Man, you have a problem with everyone who has a problem with KJ...and it's always your sick gay retorts. I see Bob 21 has confused the shit out of you. He compliments you. Insults KJ. What a mindfuck? No. Hmmm. Maybe Bob 21 is Tater?

It always makes my day when little fairy bitches like Mrv and Alan start cursing like some tough kick ass brawlers....lolololololololololololol....more please

Well good. Now you found someone willing to stand up to you and what do you do? You hide.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff Thread: Keystone banned
    08-19-2018, 09:04 PM

I have banned Keystone because he contributes little to this forum, aside from trolling.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff
    Keystone was banned on August 19. Five days later, he made a new account named "Elaine M", which quickly jumped into trolling Alan. So I banned that account.

He has been creating new accounts using AT&T cell phone IPs, as if that's going to hide who he is.

So I'm curious Dan. I don't see where his pattern ever changed. What changed your mind? If anything, you got far worse.

Last edited by Moses; March 16th, 2019 at 12:17 PM.

Default WEAK and NOTHIN

Hey weak and NOTHIN. Do you realize 69 of your last 70 posts were gay slurs directed at Moses, Tater, and Bob 21 since February 1? First, you think we are all the same person. Hell, I haven't even been on that forum since February 22. I AM IN YOUR HEAD MAN!!! Get a life. Get a clue. OR Get some guts.

I know all you will come back with is another slur that insults both gays and heterosexuals. C'mon Keybone Head. The whole world would like to see me kick your ass. Step up and stop being such a coward hiding behind useless meanderings on a forum. Nobody cares about you. A worthless piece of shit. The only ones left interested are those who you have insulted that now want to see it all come back on you. What goes around comes around shitforbrains.

So to throw Keystones brave words back at him. "STFU you ass kissing, female ,chameleon punk." Let DO this and get it over with.
    Last edited by Moses; March 16th, 2019 at 12:53 PM.

KJ writes to Blackhole:
    Thank you for your interest in my sex life. I don't need to "find a big cock". Since you have expressed your interest, I have a fairly new "boyfriend" for lack of a better label. He doesn't have a big cock, but it is nice. Very cute. Very suckable, which generally is something I don't do all that much. I usually am more about received oral, but being that he is young and cute, I return the favor more that I usually do. Never for hours though. I am pretty talented when I put my mind to it, so it is more like a 10 minute

This is sick. I mean truelly sick. What normal person - gay or heterosexual - discusses their sex life in this much detail on a public forum.

I have a gay friend and he would never talk like this. Kj, you need help. I'm seeing a side of you that I hadnít seen before. Iím starting to see where other people are coming from.

KJ, youíre the troll. This post was nothing more than a troll post...stirring the pot by talking about your sex fantasies.

I agree Bob. KJ personified. However, Keystone, the one you think is sooo funny? Go back and read his posts. You will see how he sticks up for KJ against others and the KJ follows. That is the old Flash/T3 method at BJTF. They like to gang up on Alan, Rob, and Blackhole. Because those guys can only defend themselves with words. The last 70 posts have been directed at either you or me with a gay reference and defense of KJ. He backed down in PM and then started up again after he knew I couldn't respond.

Originally Posted by blackhole Kewlj, I'm really feeling bad for you at this point. I'm thinking about financing therapy for you.

Keystone replies:
    You should finance a lobotomy for Moses...that kook that has the hots for you

Notice the trend of the brokeback Cowboy sticking up for gayJ against the one he fears in Blackhole. Actually, I have a great deal of respect of Blackhole. HE is battling cancer, raised 3 sons, and has lead a good clean life from what I read.

Keystone, on the other, is worthless. I'm going to teach you some respect when we meet. You've pissed off a lot of people in your lifetime. IT only takes one to let me know where to find you. Patience and Persistence. Keep talkin dip shit. I've been down this road before. Victory is far away but sweet when it arrives.
    Last edited by Moses; March 16th, 2019 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    KJ writes to Blackhole:
    Thank you for your interest in my sex life. I don't need to "find a big cock". Since you have expressed your interest, I have a fairly new "boyfriend" for lack of a better label. He doesn't have a big cock, but it is nice. Very cute. Very suckable, which generally is something I don't do all that much. I usually am more about received oral, but being that he is young and cute, I return the favor more that I usually do. Never for hours though. I am pretty talented when I put my mind to it, so it is more like a 10 minute

KJ - the Queen of Brokeback Blackjack, apparently
    Last edited by TopGunWon; March 17th, 2019 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    KJ writes to Blackhole:

Quote Originally Posted by TopGunWon View Post
    KJ - the Queen of Brokeback Blackjack, apparently
    Bosox and KJ finally found a partner.
    Last edited by Moses; March 17th, 2019 at 02:49 PM.

+ Reply to Thread