+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BJTF's guard dog

Default BJTF's guard dog

Canadian-Zionist POS Freightman paints anyone who criticizes and exposes Israeli crimes against Palestinians. as anti-semitic.

One of Norm's Yes Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    One of Norm's Yes Men.
    Not a whole lot surprises about stormin Norm. But THAT would surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Not a whole lot surprises about stormin Norm. But THAT would surprise me.
    That's what I've learned Moses. Fright Night aka Freightman has been there for awhile now.

That's what I've learned Moses. Fright Night aka Freightman has been there for awhile now.
    Blitzer: I don't claim to be the sharpest tack in the box. But I can draw blood. lol Explain something to me.

I googled moderator jobs. It seems action, participation, and about constant watch is required. The pay is about $20 an hour. Now, I had guys working for me that made $10k a month. My manager style was simple. I will train you, grain you, and then leave you alone. But if you're not making $10K a month, I will replace you.

So how does someone making $20 per hour afford all these yes men? Yet fails to recognize puppets and muppets? But the yes men are onto socks like a wet noodle.

Norm is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. No?
    Last edited by Moses; August 15th, 2018 at 12:58 PM.

Please don't drag his mental illness to this site. Answer him over there, or ignore him and keep letting him talk to himself.
    21 Forme writes ^:

Moses replies: I have no idea what you a talking about. Norm must have deleted posts. Yes, answer me over here Mr 5 posts a month of condescending bullshit. It must be horrible for you to be a coward who can't stand living in his own skin. I can see why BJTF really needs your worthless ass.

Talking to myself. Hmmm. I don't think so. I have the luxury viewing of how many read my posts and they are plentiful. Certainly by comparison to your weak little ass. Hell, I'm a Rock Star. Like T3.

Now, as to why others don't post? I have no idea. Not my Circus. Not my Monkey. But if it bothers you that much maybe take it up with Mr. Dutton or Blitzer. But you won't because you're a COWARD. These guys would handle you with about as much effort as to takes to cut a loud fart.

Hey, it's not as it BJTF is exactly settting the world on fire lately. There is more interest watching grass grow. Norm...Don't look now, but other forums are starting to KICK. YOUR. ASS.
    Last edited by Moses; August 16th, 2018 at 01:34 PM.

I’ve been elevated to a higher status.

Svengalricky, the SAMO of the ******* (possibly even one and the same) has featured yours truly in the first post of a new thread.

I would like to thank my fans, the academy, and of course, garlic balls for this prestigious honour.

Oh, forgot to mention......Norm, I’ve been cast as one of your stooges.

******** equals the place where the Zen meets the Zone.

Freighter writes ^:

Moses replies: It looks like your freedom of speech was restricted ****. Thus, my guess is, your colorful post looses a great deal of your intended effect.

I wouldn't say you are one of the stooges. Let's leave that to 21forme/Flash and other pussies from that site. However, you are a sheep dog by nature. Norm is lucking to have a friend and poster like you. But he'll probably fuck it up like he does everything else.

BTW, thanks for the Zen Zone plug.

21Forme wife comes walking into the house with a live duck.

She walks up to 21 forme and says "this is the pig I've been fucking."

21Forme replies; "that's not a pig. It's a duck."

Wife replies; "I wasn't talking to you."
    Last edited by Moses; August 16th, 2018 at 01:21 PM.

Blitzer: I don't claim to be the sharpest tack in the box. But I can draw blood. lol Explain something to me.

I googled moderator jobs. It seems action, participation, and about constant watch is required. The pay is about $20 an hour. Now, I had guys working for me that made $10k a month. My manager style was simple. I will train you, grain you, and then leave you alone. But if you're not making $10K a month, I will replace you.

So how does someone making $20 per hour afford all these yes men? Yet fails to recognize puppets and muppets? But the yes men are onto socks like a wet noodle.

Norm is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. No?
    Norm is a jerk! That's what I know Moses.

Norm is a jerk! That's what I know Moses.
    No argument from me. Must be a NYC thing. His jerkisms would last very long in these parts. Single handedly he has got more people flinging crap than ExLAX.

Blitzer: Perhaps assume that everyone is a spin, kin, or puppet to the Norm.

...And then be shocked and aballed where they are not?

No argument from me. Must be a NYC thing. His jerkisms would last very long in these parts. Single handedly he has got more people flinging crap than ExLAX.
    It must be Moses. The one thing that I have noticed about Norm is that he was always a jerk ever since I came to his small conclave.

Blitzer: Perhaps assume that everyone is a spin, kin, or puppet to the Norm.

...And then be shocked and aballed where they are not?
    I try not to think about Norman. I don't visit his site anymore.

I try not to think about Norman. I don't visit his site anymore.
    Can't say I blame you. It's been mundane lately. But every once in a awhile I will pick up a tidbit of good info to add to my game. Usually from Freighter, Don S, and Bosox and T3 (if I feel like reading that much). But for the most part it's a "sesspool on the internet" as Don S says. You have to flush out the endless crap supplied from Zee, 21forme, and Midwest Player.
    Last edited by Moses; October 3rd, 2018 at 04:21 PM.

Can't say I blame you. It's been mundane lately. But every once in a awhile I will pick up a tidbit of good info to add to my game. Usually from Freighter, Don S, and Bosox and T3 (if I feel like reading that much). But for the most part it's a "sesspool on the internet" as Don S says. You have to flush out the endless crap supplied from Zee, 21forme, and Midwest Player.
    Norm's site just plain old sucks Moses. I don't like dealing with stiffs like Norm. As far as I'm concerned, there is no good information at BJTF.

Seems like blackjack forums are shrinking. Any ideas why more don't post here? This seems like a good site with some good guys to me.

It's logical to understand the "legions" that exited BJTF. They were puppets. Even Mr Freighter has cut way back on his posting.

+ Reply to Thread