+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: BJTF's guard dog

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    457

    Default

    To inflate the number of posters, your buddy T3 has transformed to a better name, Dummy. What will come next is Dummy T3. The guy is soooo itchy to show off!
    After over 10000 BS bragging posts, it turns out that T3 doesn't even play BJ! What a damn joke, LOL!
    T3 is no threat to any casino because he spends most of his time bragging on BTF.
    T3: Talk The Talk.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fat_bumblebee View Post
    To inflate the number of posters, your buddy T3 has transformed to a better name, Dummy. What will come next is Dummy T3. The guy is soooo itchy to show off!
    LMAO. My Buddy? Your posts and humor read very familiar. Where do I know you from? Care to offer any clues?

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    LMAO. My Buddy? Your posts and humor read very familiar. Where do I know you from? Care to offer any clues?
    Where I am from is not important. Just think about the names T3 has been using, Tthree, Three, Dummy, among those I can recognize. I am waiting for "Stable Genius" to show up.
    After over 10000 BS bragging posts, it turns out that T3 doesn't even play BJ! What a damn joke, LOL!
    T3 is no threat to any casino because he spends most of his time bragging on BTF.
    T3: Talk The Talk.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fat_bumblebee View Post
    Where I am from is not important. Just think about the names T3 has been using, Tthree, Three, Dummy, among those I can recognize. I am waiting for "Stable Genius" to show up.
    Of course, his side kick "Wobbley Dunce" will be right at his side.
    Last edited by Moses; October 15th, 2018 at 05:45 PM.

  5. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Seems like blackjack forums are shrinking. Any ideas why more don't post here? This seems like a good site with some good guys to me.

    It's logical to understand the "legions" that exited BJTF. They were puppets. Even Mr Freighter has cut way back on his posting.
    The ZenZoneForum is for the few and the proud Moses. People don't post a lot here because a lot of people don't know about the ZenZone, they run to mainstream websites thinking they will find an answer. The ZenZone is only known by the few. Most people who have never been here simply don't have an open mind and only see the world in black and white. That is why Moses.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    418

    Default whogivesafuck, WI

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    The ZenZoneForum is for the few and the proud Moses. People don't post a lot here because a lot of people don't know about the ZenZone, they run to mainstream websites thinking they will find an answer. The ZenZone is only known by the few. Most people who have never been here simply don't have an open mind and only see the world in black and white. That is why Moses.
    Thanks Blitzer. Check out post 5 on Reno conditions. This particular poster doesn't think the ZZ is worthy of his attention.


    I get your drift. The cream of the crop of Norm's posters resides in Whogivesafuck, WI. Thought you'd enjoy a good laugh. But stay away from sharp objects.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    418

    Default Optimal Betting

    "paying credit card mins" is very bad. You shouldn't think about increasing your bets until you can pay off your credit cards in full each month.

    Midwest Player writes ^:


    Moses replies: Thank you for not posting your daily results for the last decade. You shouldn't be betting period until your credit cards and bills are paid off and in full each month. Two words; 2nd job! Stay out of stores. Well, that's 4 words.


    Not surprsingly Dalmation was Flash's student and tought him 98% of his knowledge. Geez, what was the 2%?

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    418

    Default 21 Forme Claim to Fame? Huh?

    I happened across another AP in a casino a few weeks ago and we got to talking. I asked him if he was on any of the forums and he said yes, but relatively inactive. We exchanged handles and he said, "Hey, you're the guy who started that 'there are other players at the table?' line, right?" I said, "Yes, that would be me."

    21 forme writes ^:


    Moses replies: Now everyone knows this is Norm's infamous qoute. Sooo. Is 21Forme also Norm? Hmmm. Better question if you turn around the letters. MorF?

    Let go with "What is a Transvestite" for $500 Alex.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. BJTF has been DOWN?
    By zengrifter in forum Gambling AP Community Miscellanea
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: March 12th, 2015, 09:32 AM
  2. Giant Snake Eats Security Guard
    By Katweezel in forum Anything Else But
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: November 3rd, 2013, 12:00 AM
  3. Security Guard Not Too Bright
    By Katweezel in forum Anything Else But
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 8th, 2012, 02:28 AM
  4. Two-Dimensional Security Guard
    By Katweezel in forum Anything Else But
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 28th, 2012, 09:56 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts