+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Poker Stars Punk Asses Changing up the Game and Phuck the Greedy WSOP

  1. #1

    Default Poker Stars Punk Asses Changing up the Game and Phuck the Greedy WSOP

    Those sorry mother fuckers at Poker Stars changed up the way the tourney games work now! I haven't been playing much lately and then all of a sudden I've noticed the change. Those Mother Fucking software geeks! They shade the emoji's and any speech now when your not in a hand so that you cannot harass the other players and fuck with their train of thought while they are in a hand. Bastards! That's how you have fun with internet poker. I figured my horrible online etiquette would get noticed sooner or later and now they employ countermeasures to the fun. WTF! What a bunch of fucking poker pussies I have to put up with playing over there. Poker Stars players don't no how to have fun. It was fun winning for the 18th time in a tourney over there this morning.

    The WSOP have raised their circuit rates for ring events beginning at Harrah's Cherokee later this August. Every event that used to be a $365 buy-in is now a flat $400! Mother Fuckers!!! Fuck the WSOP dealers!!! Greedy bastards!
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; July 25th, 2018 at 04:08 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    365

    Default

    Hey Blitzer: Good to hear from you. Welcome back. I'd been noticing the poker tournaments on the big screens in the casino. I wondered if that is where you might be. Guess not?


    Hope all is well. Keep choppin the tall cotton.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Hey Blitzer: Good to hear from you. Welcome back. I'd been noticing the poker tournaments on the big screens in the casino. I wondered if that is where you might be. Guess not?


    Hope all is well. Keep choppin the tall cotton.
    Thanks Moses. All is well, for the most part anyways. I've been doing a lot of game deals lately snatching up deals that I just cannot pass up on. Other than that I've got a family member on tilt with a serious drug problem, just doesn't know when enough is enough you know. Dealing with that has been the biggest headache. It surprises me how some people can build themselves up so high, and then destroy themselves when shit doesn't go right in their world.

    I didn't watch that much of the WSOP action on TV this year except when it came down to the last two poker players in the Main Event. I'm not going to run to a poker table or a city just because the WSOP is in town. I don't care about the WSOP and from what I've seen from the dealers who have worked under that name... they suck. Lazy dealers, horrible dealing. The WSOP is all about discrimination.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    It surprises me how some people can build themselves up so high, and then destroy themselves when shit doesn't go right in their world.
    .
    I lost two sisters to drugs. I don't even take a vitamin. One was Valedictorian of her class, cheerleader, track star, music contest winner, and Kansas Miss Runner up back in the 70s. But the downhill started as a result of the break up with a boy and just kept building steam. Trouble was, she thought she was smarter than the Doctors and she was.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    I lost two sisters to drugs. I don't even take a vitamin. One was Valedictorian of her class, cheerleader, track star, music contest winner, and Kansas Miss Runner up back in the 70s. But the downhill started as a result of the break up with a boy and just kept building steam. Trouble was, she thought she was smarter than the Doctors and she was.
    I'm saddened to hear the news Moses. My sister doesn't know how to handle a break-up either. She is going through what seems like the same shit. I think that is what is driving this whole downward spiral of hers. It's crazy to see such bright person chasing degens. It doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Poker Stars Stud Hi/Lo Friends
    By Blitzkrieg in forum Gambling AP Community Miscellanea
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: June 25th, 2018, 03:13 AM
  2. More Shit from Poker Stars
    By Blitzkrieg in forum Gambling AP Community Miscellanea
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 22nd, 2018, 12:23 PM
  3. A friendly poker game and a first.
    By Blitzkrieg in forum Gambling AP Community Miscellanea
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: July 9th, 2015, 06:18 AM
  4. Blackjack game trumps poker host
    By Blitzkrieg in forum Casino Anecdotes & Trip Reports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: July 22nd, 2014, 02:56 AM
  5. Obama's Game-Changing Ukraine Power-Grab
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 212
    Last Post: May 15th, 2014, 12:01 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts