+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Game Over Norm

Most likely a post by you that put everything in motion, to begin with. Are you enjoying the show? I hope you have 500 inches of snow this winter.

Bosox writes ^:

Moses replies: I don't know what has got into you lately, Bosox. You're not just funny. You're Richard Pryor funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dw8SCUcXYU
    Last edited by Moses; November 27th, 2018 at 05:14 PM.

I think you should get three days suspended yourself for alerting every Middlesex village and farm of possible trouble ahead that the British are coming, the British are coming.
    Bosox writes to Midwest Player:

Moses replies: O dammit Bosox, when am I ever going to learn to not be drinking coffee while reading your posts. Now I've got to go put on another sweatshirt. Thank God I missed the laptop. Funny as hell.

So yeah, YOU T3 crossed the line long ago. As for the owner of that site and his recent behavior, I was asked not to comment on, and so I won't.
    KJ writes:

Moses replies: KJ, who would ask you not to comment and why would you oblige? Is there some kind of blackjack forum hell where we all sent for hurting Sir Normcelots feelings? Okay, I will see you there Norm.

Bosox and KJ: All you need to do is ask T3/Dummy one question. What are the tag values assigned to each card? Consider T3 and Flash to be one in the same. T3 has stated a few times that Flash was his mentor. Flash would post hundreds of different tag values he took from Peter Griffins book for each specific play. That would be like me assigning 53 different side counts to a 52 card deck. IT'S BULLSHIT. If T3 says he can perform two different counts and an Ace side count over the course of 312 cards and be perfectly accurate? He is lying. I've tried it over 52 cards. Holy mindfuck, Batman.
    Last edited by Moses; November 28th, 2018 at 02:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread