+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27

Thread: Game Over Norm

  1. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    In the word of Mickey Goldmill (Rocky manager). It's poimanant!
    Wow Moses, you must have really pissed Norm off to have him ban you permanently. Most of us here know that it's easy to piss Norm off. By now I'm sure he's noticed what I've done with his BJTF avatar.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Wow Moses, you must have really pissed Norm off to have him ban you permanently.
    Actually, my fuse is pretty long. But this time he went from friend to foe and I told him so. A couple of things. Towards the end, I was only posting in threads with my name used in the OP and to posts directed to me. But my replies were no longer that of a mamby pamby nature. Quite frankly, about 90% of the threads are of no interest to me whatsoever. Plus I see no point to there "little game" of who can be the smartest.

    To read the few posts and threads over the last few weeks? Well, it's Spring now and the snow on the mountains is going away. So it's much more fun and interesting just watching my grass grow. BTW, the other forum you mentioned. Don S was asking if they were even still around.

  3. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Actually, my fuse is pretty long. But this time he went from friend to foe and I told him so. A couple of things. Towards the end, I was only posting in threads with my name used in the OP and to posts directed to me. But my replies were no longer that of a mamby pamby nature. Quite frankly, about 90% of the threads are of no interest to me whatsoever. Plus I see no point to there "little game" of who can be the smartest.

    To read the few posts and threads over the last few weeks? Well, it's Spring now and the snow on the mountains is going away. So it's much more fun and interesting just watching my grass grow. BTW, the other forum you mentioned. Don S was asking if they were even still around.
    Norm has a way of being a jerk. He's just another asshole. A bunch of people have had problems with Norm and you won't be the last. BJTF is a boring Blackjack website and the board is definitely lacking in leadership. Don S should already know that answer.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; April 22nd, 2018 at 01:43 AM.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    113

    Default

    You haven't seen the e-mails. Also, realize that seriously bad posts are erased.

    And now constant screaming, threatening phone calls about how he's going to find me and I'll shit my pants. Never start a free forum

    Above posted by Norm:

    He keeps hanging up on me. I have been threatened and exposed by Flash. I have no problem giving his real name. He used my personal info without my permission. Norm claims he has no idea who Flash is? How can that be after 7k posts? Flash said in an email he and Norm have been friends for years. All I ask for was a public apology from Flash. Norm said no way.

    I was going to let it go. But they can't shut their yaps. It's almost like Norm wants a face to face in NYC. I will buy the plane ticket. But since you keep hanging up. I think it will be a waste of money.

    Tarzan, the reason you can't figure out why I was banned is because Norm deletes the posts. Flash always came at me first, like he does everyone. Then he threatened me with T3. This big dude that was going to kick my ass. So I wrote T3. He didn't want to fight nor was he aware of Flash's post. But all that was deleted.

    For the record. As God as my witness. I DO NOT go around threatening people. My criminal record is crystal clean. I did get a speeding ticket for 55 in a 50 which I've already paid. But I don't run from threats either.

    So, Norm, Flash, Tarzan. Whomever or whatever is it you are or think you are, my quarter says he can't back up your words in a face to face conversation. Something very shady about you guys. I'm starting to think Norm has a multiple personality disorder. Could he be all three?

    Thank you to Bosox and Midwest Player for standing up for what is right. Now if anyway here can tell people on BJTF where to find my comments if interested here I would be grateful. I don't lie. Flash came after me. HE sought ME out. I just didn't run from him.
    Last edited by Moses; May 13th, 2018 at 02:14 PM.

  5. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post

    He keeps hanging up on me. So, Norm, Flash, Tarzan. Whomever or whatever is it you are or think you are, my quarter says he can't back up your words in a face to face conversation. Something very shady about you guys. I'm starting to think Norm has a multiple personality disorder. Could he be all three?
    What do you want to say to Norm if he answered your phone call? Others here have diagnosed Norm with that condition, as well as being Jewish. I'm sure Katz has wherever he is.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; May 15th, 2018 at 04:08 AM.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Flash a/k/ Marc on another website obtained my email address. He uses Norm's website as his tool to be a mentor to others. He then sends out a blanket email to all of them. Who knows if there could be people on that list that couldn't use that information against us.

    Norm claims he has no idea who Flash/Marc is and has never met the man. Flash/Marc claims he has been friends with Norm for years. Flash/Marc has threatened my with physical voilence of his friend three. Norm deleted the posts and then banned me - but no Flash. I emailed three direct because I had his address from the blanket sent to me by Flash/Marc. Three didn't want trouble and neither did I. But I'll be damned if I was going to run from it.

    Norm deleted an entire thread which was started by Flash. My friend Tater exposed Flash, Freighter confirmed it in that thread.

    It's obvious Norm is connected in this and act tough on his site. But when confronted directly, he wants no part.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Flash/Marc has threatened my with physical voilence of his friend three. Norm deleted the posts and then banned me - but no Flash.
    Flash threatened you with violence? My impression of him is he cannot even stand up without his drugs. The problem with the Ruler is he is not fair although he pretends to be. So many times the regulars like Flush, Tea3, and Fartmen call others names but never got punished for it. Fair? Where?
    AP: Advanced Ploppy.

    After over 10000 BS bragging posts, it turns out that T3 doesn't even play BJ! What a damn joke, LOL!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fat_bumblebee View Post
    Flash threatened you with violence? My impression of him is he cannot even stand up without his drugs. The problem with the Ruler is he is not fair although he pretends to be. So many times the regulars like Flush, Tea3, and Fartmen call others names but never got punished for it. Fair? Where?
    Flash was going to sick T3 on me. I doubt Flash has enough strength to hold onto his pecker or pee hard. So I emailed T3 and neither of us wanted trouble. It was just the typical Flash stirring up shit for no reason.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Flash was going to sick T3 on me. I doubt Flash has enough strength to hold onto his pecker or pee hard. So I emailed T3 and neither of us wanted trouble. It was just the typical Flash stirring up shit for no reason.
    T3 is possible. Based on his own posts, he is not only superman mentally but also physically. Sounds like he can beat a tiger with his bare hands, LOL! Yeah right!
    AP: Advanced Ploppy.

    After over 10000 BS bragging posts, it turns out that T3 doesn't even play BJ! What a damn joke, LOL!

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    113

    Default

    The ZZ is populated by rejects that get barred from every other forum. I went over to see what Moses was saying. I didn't find anything outrageous. For a banned member from here running to the ZZ, Moses seems to be an outlier on the extreme sane tail of the bell curve.

    T3 wrote ^:


    Moses replies: I've only been banned from one sight. An that one is Norm's. And why? Because I stand up to Flash.

    No complaints here. Everyone is very nice and easy going. There are interesting topics like JFK and sports analogies. lol

    Hope you are doing well.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    851

    Cool Never Been Banned

    The Dodo has never been banned. I was healthy enough to leave that stinky place after getting a brief glimpse of its craziness.

  12. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodo View Post
    The Dodo has never been banned. I was healthy enough to leave that stinky place after getting a brief glimpse of its craziness.
    If you would have stayed I'm sure Norm would have banned you also Dodo. Especially being a ZenZoneForum member. That right there is enough for Norm to banish you.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Lady T3 and Qfit are NOT Norm and Tthree?
    By MJOK in forum Site Announcements & Questions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: September 22nd, 2016, 06:50 PM
  2. Norm Rails Against KJ
    By Boz in forum Gambling AP Community Miscellanea
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: August 15th, 2016, 12:45 AM
  3. Ebola, Influenza and ... Norm
    By DDutton in forum Science & Philosophy
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: March 5th, 2015, 12:10 AM
  4. New Study: Conspiracy Theorists are now the Norm
    By DDutton in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: December 11th, 2014, 10:51 PM
  5. More Obama birth 'shockers' for Norm
    By DDutton in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: March 3rd, 2014, 12:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts