+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game Over Norm

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    In the word of Mickey Goldmill (Rocky manager). It's poimanant!
    Wow Moses, you must have really pissed Norm off to have him ban you permanently. Most of us here know that it's easy to piss Norm off. By now I'm sure he's noticed what I've done with his BJTF avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Wow Moses, you must have really pissed Norm off to have him ban you permanently.
    Actually, my fuse is pretty long. But this time he went from friend to foe and I told him so. A couple of things. Towards the end, I was only posting in threads with my name used in the OP and to posts directed to me. But my replies were no longer that of a mamby pamby nature. Quite frankly, about 90% of the threads are of no interest to me whatsoever. Plus I see no point to there "little game" of who can be the smartest.

To read the few posts and threads over the last few weeks? Well, it's Spring now and the snow on the mountains is going away. So it's much more fun and interesting just watching my grass grow. BTW, the other forum you mentioned. Don S was asking if they were even still around.

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Actually, my fuse is pretty long. But this time he went from friend to foe and I told him so. A couple of things. Towards the end, I was only posting in threads with my name used in the OP and to posts directed to me. But my replies were no longer that of a mamby pamby nature. Quite frankly, about 90% of the threads are of no interest to me whatsoever. Plus I see no point to there "little game" of who can be the smartest.

To read the few posts and threads over the last few weeks? Well, it's Spring now and the snow on the mountains is going away. So it's much more fun and interesting just watching my grass grow. BTW, the other forum you mentioned. Don S was asking if they were even still around.
    Norm has a way of being a jerk. He's just another asshole. A bunch of people have had problems with Norm and you won't be the last. BJTF is a boring Blackjack website and the board is definitely lacking in leadership. Don S should already know that answer.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; Yesterday at 01:43 AM.

+ Reply to Thread