+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Secret Code

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    855

    Thumbs down Secret Code

    "Welcome to Blackjack Secret Code, where the code to the game of blackjack has been broken by a little [sic] known scientist [sic] in the year 1988. This blackjack secret code gives the player an automatic mathematical advantage over the game of blackjack. The Blackjack Secret Code Video Course also teaches how to enchance [sic] this built in mathematical advantage so that you truly have a very powerful way to beat the game of blackjack and even turn the game into a way to make a very serious and lucrative living in Las Vegas. The blackjack secret code really does exist, I have a money back guarantee which says that if it doesn't exist you get your money back, it's that simple. So believe me, it exists, and I prove that mathematically for you to see with your own two eyes for yourself. This is what I call the "Blackjack Secret Code", I broke this code in the year 1988 when I was 21 years old playing the game of blackjack for the very first time. But you do need more than just the blackjack secret code, you also need to employ other methods/techniques to further enchance [sic] the blackjack secret code so that you can easily achieve a 65% winning ratio averaging doubling your units per win. This will make you a lot of money all you have to do is the work to make it happen. So if you're ready to learn a truly unique and little known system that most people don't believe exists then purchase my Blackjack Secret Code Video Course and get yourself started on a new career, or just win on your next trip to Las Vegas. Happy Playing....." URL is obvious from the name of the system. 90 minute video on YouTube with the obvious user name. Reading the user comments lauding the systems and its results is amusing, but otherwise, a total waste of time.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Jewnited States
    Posts
    1,218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodo View Post
    "Welcome to Blackjack Secret Code, where the code to the game of blackjack has been broken by a little [sic] known scientist [sic] in the year 1988. This blackjack secret code gives the player an automatic mathematical advantage over the game of blackjack. The Blackjack Secret Code Video Course also teaches how to enchance [sic] this built in mathematical advantage so that you truly have a very powerful way to beat the game of blackjack and even turn the game into a way to make a very serious and lucrative living in Las Vegas. The blackjack secret code really does exist, I have a money back guarantee which says that if it doesn't exist you get your money back, it's that simple. So believe me, it exists, and I prove that mathematically for you to see with your own two eyes for yourself. This is what I call the "Blackjack Secret Code", I broke this code in the year 1988 when I was 21 years old playing the game of blackjack for the very first time. But you do need more than just the blackjack secret code, you also need to employ other methods/techniques to further enchance [sic] the blackjack secret code so that you can easily achieve a 65% winning ratio averaging doubling your units per win. This will make you a lot of money all you have to do is the work to make it happen. So if you're ready to learn a truly unique and little known system that most people don't believe exists then purchase my Blackjack Secret Code Video Course and get yourself started on a new career, or just win on your next trip to Las Vegas. Happy Playing....." URL is obvious from the name of the system. 90 minute video on YouTube with the obvious user name. Reading the user comments lauding the systems and its results is amusing, but otherwise, a total waste of time.
    Ok, where do I sign up? But if it fails, let me shoot you with this.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    855

    Cool Secret Revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by Svengarlicky View Post
    Ok, where do I sign up? But if it fails, let me shoot you with this.
    This "scientist" apparently made enough money selling his system that he is giving it away now for free as a way of luring people into buying some "oil" related "investment" [commodity price gambling] scheme. In case you were wondering what the "secret" is... according to this blackjack "genius", the house advantage at blackjack arises because the player has to act first and if the player busts, he or she loses whether or not the dealer busts, too. Thus, a player should, in some cases, stand on a stiff hand instead of hitting as "basic strategy" would--incorrectly, according to him--advise. Then again, you might want to take my evaluation with some caution as I tend to stick to 6:5 blackjack play, myself. Even though I have done a bit of 3:2 blackjack blackjack play recently, my game play tends to be standard 6:5 h17 double deck blackjack or 6:5 h17 Spanish 21 stripped of many of the standard bonuses and certain +EV plays with [un]healthy doses of baccarat and three card poker.
    Last edited by Dodo; December 10th, 2017 at 02:39 PM.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodo View Post
    This "scientist" apparently made enough money selling his system that he is giving it away now for free as a way of luring people into buying some "oil" related "investment" [commodity price gambling] scheme. In case you were wondering what the "secret" is... according to this blackjack "genius", the house advantage at blackjack arises because the player has to act first and if the player busts, he or she loses whether or not the dealer busts, too. Thus, a player should, in some cases, stand on a stiff hand instead of hitting as "basic strategy" would--incorrectly, according to him--advise. Then again, you might want to take my evaluation with some caution as I tend to stick to 6:5 blackjack play, myself. Even though I have done a bit of 3:2 blackjack blackjack play recently, my game play tends to be standard 6:5 h17 double deck blackjack or 6:5 h17 Spanish 21 stripped of many of the standard bonuses and certain +EV plays with [un]healthy doses of baccarat and three card poker.
    Another snake oil salesman Dodo? His strategy sounds reminiscent of ol Parpaluck. Is 6:5 BJ odds the best you can get in your immediate area? I would figure that you would be playing a BJ game with more attractive odds on BJ's.

    I haven't been to the casino in a few months as I am disgusted with degenerates. However that hasn't stopped me from doing a little name calling and badgering people from all over the world while playing a friendly game of online poker. That's the funnest part of online poker. Lately the fun has been over at Poker Stars cash games. As long as I'm doubling, tripling, or quadrupling up thru the losers on the table I'm playing on, I feel as if I'm doing something right.

    To have a little fun with the free poker at Poker Stars sometimes I sit down with every chip in my account at the highest stakes table that I can buy into and announce to the rest of the players that what amount they see is all I have in my account. So if they beat me they can send me back down to the cheap seats... 5 & 10 blind levels and begin with the measly $12,500 they start a player out with.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; December 10th, 2017 at 08:10 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    855

    Cool Degen Powwow

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Another snake oil salesman Dodo? His strategy sounds reminiscent of ol Parpaluck.
    You are grossly mistaken if you think their strategies are anything alike,
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Is 6:5 BJ odds the best you can get in your immediate area? I would figure that you would be playing a BJ game with more attractive odds on BJ's.
    Thank you for the "sympathy". In many respects, I am playing the best games around that i do not discuss in forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    I haven't been to the casino in a few months as I am disgusted with degenerates. [examples of being an online degen poker player removed]
    Projection?

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodo View Post
    You are grossly mistaken if you think their strategies are anything alike, Thank you for the "sympathy". In many respects, I am playing the best games around that i do not discuss in forums. Projection?
    I wasn't thinking that their strategies were totally alike, just reminiscent because both seemed to have claimed to have cracked the code to BJ.

    Believe me, I don't have any sympathy for you or your bankroll. You can do and play whatever game you want to play. If we happened to be sitting across the table from one another in a poker game the only thing I would show you is the rail, (where your going to end up or upstairs in bed asleep) and a nasty attitude if necessary.

    Hah, even though I haven't been to a casino in a few months doesn't mean I forgot how to ride a bike. In my absence I feel as if I've become a more knowledgeable player, a little bit better than what I used to be. Under estimating your opponent is the worst mistake a degenerate can make. The casino isn't going anywhere. Due to what happened in Vegas and noting the procedural changes being made at casinos in the aftermath I'm not even sure I want to stay at another casino/hotel going forward for my own safety and relaxation because I always bend the rules to suit my needs. I cannot have security breaking into my room or having hotel maids rummaging through my room because they smell a funky, pungent odor emanating from a room.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; December 13th, 2017 at 12:26 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. The Biblical Money Code
    By Katz in forum Economica
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 9th, 2013, 06:54 PM
  2. The Apocalypse Code
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Religious Cults & Spirituality
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 5th, 2011, 04:28 PM
  3. The Man Who Cracked The Code to Everything
    By zengrifter in forum Science & Philosophy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: May 15th, 2011, 09:05 PM
  4. 'The Lizard Code'!
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: November 14th, 2009, 10:34 PM
  5. The Jazz Code
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: August 31st, 2006, 03:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts