+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cryptocurrency

Default Cryptocurrency

Just curious
    Anyone involved in this? Trading or tried mining for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Morphy View Post
    Just curious
    Anyone involved in this? Trading or tried mining for it?
    What kind of shit are you smoking?

Default crypto psyop?

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    What kind of shit are you smoking?

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-12-...-currency.html

That was a good article. I never jumped on the Bitcoin bandwagon. I do believe Bitcoin can drop to zero and no matter what governments do they will never be able to eliminate forms of currency like gold & silver. I think Bitcoin could have been created to trick people into not buying gold and silver late in the fiat paper currency game. Bitcoin is digital and can be wiped out pretty easily. Bitcoin can fall to $0.00 in the markets but gold & silver will never follow suit. In fact if Bitcoin became worthless over night which it practically is I think gold & silver will do the opposite in a time of national emergency.

This statement from the article... "With that as a starting point, it’s now becoming increasingly evident that Bitcoin may be a creation of the NSA and was rolled out as a “normalization” experiment to get the public familiar with digital currency." Perhaps it was but maybe it wasn't. Only a small percentage of people around the world even use Bitcoin whereas a lot of people probably don't trust Bitcoin. If the government wanted to ensure that there is mass participation of a cryptocurrency that competes with the national currency of a particular state then their design is flawed as well as the target population/audience. It would seem that if they really wanted to affect most of the population by crashing Bitcoin in an engineered way they should have made sure that the man and woman on the street can participate in the fervor. Now it's to late because the pseudo price has gone up.

All in all it's a game engineered by fucking bankers who want to swindle the public. I wonder what kind of headlines would be on the news if the people on the street started buying up gold & silver and gave the middle finger to all these cryptocurrencies and Wall St. bankers.
    The powers that be may end up trying to ban gold & silver a lot sooner rather than later.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; December 13th, 2017 at 05:46 PM.

+ Reply to Thread