+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mandalay Shooting: A Government Sting Gone Bad!

Default Mandalay Shooting: A Government Sting Gone Bad!

Yoichi Shimatsu lays it out --

According to a source in the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department:: “The LVMPD knows the motive behind the attack, but the FBI will not allow us to release the motive because it implicates the FBI in illegal arms deals and supplying arms to ISIS terrorists within U.S. borders. Stephen Paddock was an undercover FBI agent who participated in multiple illegal arms deals in the Las Vegas area in a gun-running entrapment scheme similar to Fast and Furious. Paddock thought he was engaging in another routine arms transfer, but ISIS had learned about the entrapment scheme and Paddock’s true identity. They killed him and carried out the massacre, and then fled the scene.

The Mandalay Bay affair was likely part of a covert program to transfer weapons from the vaults of the ATF (Alcohol,
    Tobacco and Firearms agency of Homeland Security), fitted with hidden RFID tracking chips, to ISIS militants inside the USA. Suspecting a sting operation, the ISIS team in Las Vegas shot him to death in his room at the Mandalay immediately before proceeding to fire at the crowd of revelers attending the Route 91 Harvest Festival on Sunday night, October 1.

FULL ARTICLE:
    http://www.rense.com/general96/isisgunmanvegas.html

Default another libtard gun-grab ploy

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post

According to a source in the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department:: “The LVMPD knows the motive behind the attack, but the FBI will not allow us to release the motive because it implicates the FBI in illegal arms deals and supplying arms to ISIS terrorists within U.S. borders. Stephen Paddock was an undercover FBI agent who participated in multiple illegal arms deals in the Las Vegas area in a gun-running entrapment scheme similar to Fast and Furious. Paddock thought he was engaging in another routine arms transfer, but ISIS had learned about the entrapment scheme and Paddock’s true identity. They killed him and carried out the massacre, and then fled the scene.

The Mandalay Bay affair was likely part of a covert program to transfer weapons from the vaults of the ATF (Alcohol,
    Tobacco and Firearms agency of Homeland Security), fitted with hidden RFID tracking chips, to ISIS militants inside the USA. Suspecting a sting operation, the ISIS team in Las Vegas shot him to death in his room at the Mandalay immediately before proceeding to fire at the crowd of revelers attending the Route 91 Harvest Festival on Sunday night, October 1.

FULL ARTICLE:

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2017/10/...want-our-guns/

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post

FULL ARTICLE:
    I've seen and read this theory on rense.com. Who knows if that is what really happened. I don't believe that one shooter was involved and you know that the hotel has footage as to who was in that hallway going into Paddocks room. Besides there are many eye witness reports of shooters on the ground instead of the narrative the MSM is pushing.

I actually watched a bit of Ellen Degenerate to see if Campos was going to be on the show but there was no mention of the event. The show was so stupid I could only watch a few minutes worth. Rense.com is claiming the Campos interview was a "waste of time" and I would have to agree.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; October 19th, 2017 at 03:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    I've seen and read this theory on rense.com. Who knows if that is what really happened. I don't believe that one shooter was involved and you know that the hotel has footage as to who was in that hallway going into Paddocks room. Besides there are many eye witness reports of shooters on the ground instead of the narrative the MSM is pushing.

I actually watched a bit of Ellen Degenerate to see if Campos was going to be on the show but there was no mention of the event. The show was so stupid I could only watch a few minutes worth. Rense.com is claiming the Campos interview was a "waste of time" and I would have to agree.

http://thelibertarianadvisor.com/201...e-didnt-do-it/

Default Swat team confiscation of video evidence

Default Not to be released if CIA is implicated-Sounds familiar?

Default Shooting

It was a radical liberal hit on Republicans and Patriots and Christians who support Trump!! Gov., dare not tell the truth!

CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    It was a radical liberal hit on Republicans and Patriots and Christians who support Trump!! Gov., dare not tell the truth!

CP

I believe it was an attack on the American people from Isis fucks where the American people are not getting the whole story. The media was quick to try and sweep this tragedy under the rug.

Default Blitz

I believe it was an attack on the American people from Isis fucks where the American people are not getting the whole story. The media was quick to try and sweep this tragedy under the rug.
    I can't agree on an Isis angle, but agree the Gov. is hiding some info on motive.

CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    I can't agree on an Isis angle, but agree the Gov. is hiding some info on motive.

CP
    I just don't buy the story that an millionaire white dude just lit up a venue by himself for whatever reason, the LVPD and FBI cannot even come up wth a timeline for the massacre. The governor of Nevada would be the last person to know what happened in my opinion as far as a motive.

Default Why Has The Las Vegas Massacre Disappeared From The News Cycle?

It is without a doubt, our news cycle – in the age of 24/7 constant-connectedness – moves at a breakneck pace. With so much information and news reaching us, it’s easy to become overburdened and burned out on the world around us and the things taking place. It is true, too, that the mainstream media dictates what stays center in the mind of the public and what is allowed to fade away and be forgotten. It is of the utmost importance we remain aware – however exhaustive it may be – of stories that just don’t add up. Enter the Las Vegas shooting; the worst mass-shooting in U.S. history...

On October 1, 64-year-old Stephen Paddock opened fire on a country music festival from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel, which overlooked the festival venue. Paddock’s onslaught left 58 dead and 546 injured.

A full month later, and we are still without any answers. Even more worryingly, the Vegas shooting has disappeared from any cable news channel. Even online, discussion over the shooting has all but vanished, save from the more conspiratorial corners of the web.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...red-news-cycle

Default the hoax is gone

It is without a doubt, our news cycle – in the age of 24/7 constant-connectedness – moves at a breakneck pace. With so much information and news reaching us, it’s easy to become overburdened and burned out on the world around us and the things taking place. It is true, too, that the mainstream media dictates what stays center in the mind of the public and what is allowed to fade away and be forgotten. It is of the utmost importance we remain aware – however exhaustive it may be – of stories that just don’t add up. Enter the Las Vegas shooting; the worst mass-shooting in U.S. history...

On October 1, 64-year-old Stephen Paddock opened fire on a country music festival from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel, which overlooked the festival venue. Paddock’s onslaught left 58 dead and 546 injured.

A full month later, and we are still without any answers. Even more worryingly, the Vegas shooting has disappeared from any cable news channel. Even online, discussion over the shooting has all but vanished, save from the more conspiratorial corners of the web.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...red-news-cycle
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4RHXlTrh5E

Quote Originally Posted by Svengarlicky View Post
    You can believe what you want to believe Sven, I still believe it was a terrorist attack.

Default security guard claims hoax

You can believe what you want to believe Sven, I still believe it was a terrorist attack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5oVFVpI0CU

+ Reply to Thread