+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFL Teams on Wounded Knee at Wembley Stadium

Mathew 23.12

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Mathew 23.12
    The NFL is just getting what they gave off. I wanna see empty stadiums from coast-to-coast. I want to see the league destroy itself, or at least see that another sport has toppled the NFL. Ratings, attendance, and merchandise sales are WAY down. I love it.

There are too many options nowadays. Remember how exciting Monday Night Football used to be? Tonight is sort of blah.

Default MNF a Season Low

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    There are too many options nowadays. Remember how exciting Monday Night Football used to be? Tonight is sort of blah.
    It seems like the NFL is making a season low with each and every passing week. ESPN didn't show the playing of the National Anthem before Monday nights game between the Titans and Colts. The NFL brought back Hank Williams Jr. to MNF thinking that will be enough to bring back lost white viewership, it isn't working. The NFL originally ditched Hank Williams when he started talking shit about Obama being a dirt bag president years ago and rightfully so, then they fired him. Oh now he's back, a little to late perhaps?

The Titans and Colts played to a half empty stadium. I want to see the corporate entity that is known as the NFL, fail and falter!

"It felt like a little bit of history was being made on Monday Night Football as the Tennessee Titans finally snapped their streak of 11 consecutive losses to the Indianapolis Colts. However, as social media sparked with ESPN not showing the playing of the national anthem, another type of history was also being made: Last night’s primetime broadcast of the Titans’ 36-22 victory stumbled to a season low with a 6.1 in metered market results."

"In a season stained by overall ratings declines and political controversy, that NFLWeek 6 rating is down 13% from the early numbers of the much tighter October 9 matchup between the Minnesota Vikings and Chicago Bears. That MNF season low went on to deliver a 3.7 rating among adults 18-49 and a total viewership of 10.3 million. It’s worth noting that the peek of last week’s MNF came at halftime on the Disney-owned cabler when the new Star Wars: The Last Jedi
    trailer debuted."

http://deadline.com/2017/10/titans-beat-colts-monday-night-football-ratings-fall-season-low-nfl-espn-1202189784/
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; October 17th, 2017 at 11:56 AM.

Default Nfl-nba

It is clear both organizations discriminate against White and Native players so I have tuned them out a few years back. The real racism is directed at Whites and genocide is now being planned for the Caucasian race. When will all Whites in the world wake up?????

CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    It is clear both organizations discriminate against White and Native players so I have tuned them out a few years back. The real racism is directed at Whites and genocide is now being planned for the Caucasian race. When will all Whites in the world wake up?????

CP
    Interesting input CP. I don't think a genocide is being planned for the white race in America as there are WAY to many white people in America with a lot of guns. If there was a race war between white and black in this nation the blacks would get eliminated fairly quickly, in short order without a doubt. If you check out the FBI crime stats you can see for yourself that blacks are killing blacks in this nation with no end in sight. Chicago is a shining example. I think the media is trying to make it seem like such and that's the whole mind fuck thing with the media involved, spewing out dangerous propaganda where the people seem to think there is a lot of "division" in the country. The NWO has the people in the frame of mind they want people in. The elites want poor and average citizens to rip each other to pieces while they sit back and laugh at the whole thing. By the way if anyone is not a multi billionaire they are not in the elite group.

In my opinion if "real mob violence" grips America it's the black people who should be very worried. There's 30 million Dylan Roof's out there and whites and latinos vastly outnumber black people in America. The thing about that whole scenario is the black people may think I'm white, and the whites will think I'm black! That only leaves me with one way to look at the world, trust nobody and fuck off everyone else if it comes down to it. The propaganda is strong and most people won't be able to come out of their comas if and when the shit hits the fan.

The NFL is a disgrace to this nation and their product and brand have lost many fans. I think the damage is done and beyond repair, the NFL has shown their ass in an ugly light. I love seeing their ratings drop and empty stadiums on the weekends. I'm not buying this race card bullshit being preached to me from some thug-ass multi millionaire athletes who don't know shit!

An interesting question to ask a black person in America today is... When will black people stop killing other black people in America at the current homicide rates? When will that trend reverse? Most black people more than likely wouldn't even know the answer to that question. My answer is... blacks will ONLY stop killing other blacks in America when you have large groups of white people in America going around lynching black people like they used to do in this country as a sport. That is the only time blacks will wake up and realize that white people are truly their enemy other than their own.
    Think post reconstruction era and Jim Crow era America when many blacks banded together and had a true enemy.

It's not like the elites who own and run America are just going to hand the keys over to black people in America, that will NEVER happen.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; October 31st, 2017 at 09:54 PM.

+ Reply to Thread