+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Why Did Boz Get Banned Here?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    84

    Default Why Did Boz Get Banned Here?

    If I may ask. Why did Boz get banned here?

    .
    Last edited by DDutton; September 12th, 2017 at 01:42 PM. Reason: new thread format

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Magnifico Boz. If I may ask. Why did he get banned here?

    I've often wondered if Zee is actually a real person. His beatings are brutal. Yet he doesnt seem to mind, keeps coming back with more elementary questions, and NEVER takes any advice or lifts a finger to help himself. I suppose he views it as free advice from his servants. The only time I remember him getting pissed was when he boasted his encounter with a hooker and questioned because he was married.
    Welcome Moses. Allow me to answer your question about Boz's banishment from the ZenZone. Boz reneged on a bet that I made with him. It was a $2,000 presidential election bet. Well, Hillary lost the general election and as soon as she lost, Boz tucked tail and ran like the sorry ass motherfucker that he is. He still hasn't paid up and I'm still looking to collect. His banishment is justice for being a sorry ass reneging piece of shit!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Welcome Moses. Allow me to answer your question about Boz's banishment from the ZenZone. Boz reneged on a bet that I made with him. It was a $2,000 presidential election bet. Well, Hillary lost the general election and as soon as she lost, Boz tucked tail and ran like the sorry ass motherfucker that he is. He still hasn't paid up and I'm still looking to collect. His banishment is justice for being a sorry ass reneging piece of shit!
    Thanks Blitzkrieg. To reneg on a bet is a huge no no no in Reno. One guy stiffed a guy for just $20. He was ask to place the bet because the other guy was driving in. He won. But was told he didnt get the bet down. Someone saw him cashing the ticket. He is toast. No one will have a damn thing to do with him now.

    The recent shooting in a casino isn't anywhere close to what the news says. The street says he was collecting on a bet from a guy that worked in the liquor store. He pays him out of the cash register. The owner comes back and wants to know why he is short. The worker says this guy came in and robbed him. Now the police are called. The kid thought they were coming after him for vagrancy. He runs into a casino as they wouldn't follow just gor that. He gets to to elevator reaches into his coat pocket and they shot and killed him.

    The other one was all over a girl. The kid was smarting off and the body guard did a WWF body slam onto the pavement.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Thanks Blitzkrieg. To reneg on a bet is a huge no no no in Reno. One guy stiffed a guy for just $20. He was ask to place the bet because the other guy was driving in. He won. But was told he didnt get the bet down. Someone saw him cashing the ticket. He is toast. No one will have a damn thing to do with him now.

    The recent shooting in a casino isn't anywhere close to what the news says. The street says he was collecting on a bet from a guy that worked in the liquor store. He pays him out of the cash register. The owner comes back and wants to know why he is short. The worker says this guy came in and robbed him. Now the police are called. The kid thought they were coming after him for vagrancy. He runs into a casino as they wouldn't follow just gor that. He gets to to elevator reaches into his coat pocket and they shot and killed him.

    The other one was all over a girl. The kid was smarting off and the body guard did a WWF body slam onto the pavement.
    Your welcome. To renege and run on a bet is in Boz's nature. I found him, he's over at Wizard of Vegas forum, posting in the blackjack forums there. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-...19/#post592820 Soon I'll sign up over there and start putting Boz on full blast! KJ notified me awhile back that he got suspended or banned at GamblingForums.com. I'm not surprised to hear such news.

    That $2000 was going to be used to stake me into a few WSOP circuit events at the beginning of this year and to purchase some silver eagels, except that the cocksucker ran like a scolded dog!

    Those were some interesting stories you shared, people get ripped off all the time as we all know that there are a lot of assholes out there, Boz is just one of them.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Sorry to hear of your unfotunate situation.

    Keeping on par with the thread. I'd rather know the real casino life. It helps a great deal to know the gansta's (their word not mine). Proper spelling and grammer isn't going to do shit for you in a casino. It's one big game of numbers and people. A fanny pack full of cash is like basic strategy to a gangsta. Cargo pants? They are not going check your pockets. They will make you remove them. Do NOT say this is deplorable or utterly absurd.

    The real bad asses are going to know where you live. Guy comes into town. Has a big weekend. Gets call from host who already knows how much you won and is asking you left. Host is wanting his tip. Guy calls host boss. Boss fires host. Host tells gangsta who understands R & R where guy lives. If guy brings a "brick" $70k to a casino. How many bricks might he have in his house. That is the real world forum ears don't want to hear.

    An everyday player is probably looking at a screen about the size of a shirt pocket, sitting in a sportsbook, wearing reading glasses. Sitting at a 17" monitor with a big keyboard and a dictionary is a little outdated. I appreciate someone taking the time to correct spelling etc. But to be obsessed with it? Seems like we are missing the point.

    You kill the alligators by draining the swamp. But that is impossible to do alone.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Sorry to hear of your unfotunate situation.

    Keeping on par with the thread. I'd rather know the real casino life. It helps a great deal to know the gansta's (their word not mine). Proper spelling and grammer isn't going to do shit for you in a casino. It's one big game of numbers and people. A fanny pack full of cash is like basic strategy to a gangsta. Cargo pants? They are not going check your pockets. They will make you remove them. Do NOT say this is deplorable or utterly absurd.

    The real bad asses are going to know where you live. Guy comes into town. Has a big weekend. Gets call from host who already knows how much you won and is asking you left. Host is wanting his tip. Guy calls host boss. Boss fires host. Host tells gangsta who understands R & R where guy lives. If guy brings a "brick" $70k to a casino. How many bricks might he have in his house. That is the real world forum ears don't want to hear.

    An everyday player is probably looking at a screen about the size of a shirt pocket, sitting in a sportsbook, wearing reading glasses. Sitting at a 17" monitor with a big keyboard and a dictionary is a little outdated. I appreciate someone taking the time to correct spelling etc. But to be obsessed with it? Seems like we are missing the point.

    You kill the alligators by draining the swamp. But that is impossible to do alone.
    There isn't much I can do about getting screwed over by Boz other than put him on blast, which I will in due time. As far as being on par with the thread, I don't like BJTF, it is not a better forum.

    I don't mess with gangsters in a casino but I have to believe that some form of a criminal element is always present in the casino, always. Usually it's probably drug dealers dumping their profits. Anyone that would have stacks of $70K sitting around in their home is not playing with a full deck unless they have a pack of German Shepherds roaming the grounds.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Point is, you wouldn't know. Gangsta is just their slang term. It's like underwear. Something everyone wears but few think about.

    Usually it's some poor defenseless guy flashing his cash and drinking too much. Ive seen more stuff in 7 years than all the others combined and my life hasn't exactly been sheltered with all the travel and arenas etc.

    Understanding the "street" language is crucial. The English langauge? Not so much.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Point is, you wouldn't know. Gangsta is just their slang term. It's like underwear. Something everyone wears but few think about.

    Usually it's some poor defenseless guy flashing his cash and drinking too much. Ive seen more stuff in 7 years than all the others combined and my life hasn't exactly been sheltered with all the travel and arenas etc.

    Understanding the "street" language is crucial. The English langauge? Not so much.
    If anyone has any ill will toward me I may not know their intentions at the moment, but I'll figure it out if the job doesn't get finished. I can handle myself, I'm not worried about getting jumped at a casino or on the street. If anyone wants to get dusted up or worse, I'll oblige. I don't take shit from degenerates. Some people probably think I'm going to attack them first after looking at me.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    84

    Default

    And that's the perfect mindset. But then you have to pull back a little and try to assess what is really going on.

    I went to church my first Sunday in Reno. Then I figured Id go down to the casino and watch football. I could get coupons for a free hot dog and beer or soda. I pick up the coupons at the sportsbook and am standing in line. The problem was they had the food cart set up to where the line was forming inside the seating area as opposed to outside.

    This guy says "don't push up on me man." I didn't know what he meant so I acted as though I didn't hear him. So he says "I told you to give me some space." There was nowhere else to stand. So I replied "I'm not getting out of line, maybe you should move to one of those tables."

    He stands up and we square off. Im thinking "I've been to church and was going to lunch. Now, I'm about to go fist city at a hot dog stand with a guy I don't even know, and not exactly sure why.

    Tony was like my guardian angel. He passed about 3 months after I arrived. So Tony comes walking in just as people are starting to scatter. Tony screams, "he's hungry Moses." I'm like "he's what?" I don't take my eyes off him because I know he is going to throw any second. Tony says, "he is just hungry Moses, give him one of your coupons." So I reach in my pocket and hand him a coupon. Once I calmed down, we are both fixing up our dogs. Someone had taken his seat so I invited him to sit at our table. Evidently. others saw what went down. So they were all giving him coupons. He must have eaten 7 hot dogs and 7 7 ups. He really was starving. So after his 2nd dog I ask him. "What does don't push up on me mean"?

    Turns out it was his first Sunday in Reno as well. Only he'd been in prison at Lovelock for several years. The term is used in the lunch line in prison if someone stood too close.

    So I ask, "if you saw me get those coupons and were hungry, why didn't you just ask me"? He already done that with someone else and they were rude, called him the "N" word. So his angry at someone else was directed on the assumption toward me that I would do the samething. I told him, "look if you are ever hungry, just ask and I will get you something to eat."

    Ironic, he is now a security guard at the same casino we squared off. We become friends. Our private joke his we say "don't push up on me man" and put up our fists whenver we see each other.
    Last edited by Moses; September 10th, 2017 at 02:11 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. The Video That Obama Banned
    By Katz in forum Real Politika
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 16th, 2014, 05:13 AM
  2. So WHY you banned me??
    By AngryUserlor in forum Site Announcements & Questions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: August 6th, 2012, 08:24 PM
  3. So WHY you banned me??
    By AngryUserlor in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: August 5th, 2012, 02:17 PM
  4. Five Wives Banned
    By Katweezel in forum Anything Else But
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 4th, 2012, 06:34 AM
  5. Who banned the beer?
    By Katweezel in forum Anything Else But
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: February 15th, 2011, 09:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts